Assurance Wirelessre: a wireless phone

L Jun 04, 2019

RE:
Please provide customer service.

Laurita Mechy
[protected]

My phone is charged, green light is on, and the phone seems to be dead!
please refer this to someone who can help me.
I do not have another phone to call you and email is a good vehicle to communicate.

I was away for two months, in California, and my phone went to ROAMING status so
I shut the phone off, keeping the battery charged.

Laurita Mechy
LJ.[protected]@GMAIL.COM

RESOLVED

• Assurance Wireless's response · Jun 04, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We value your business and appreciate you as our customer. We called your number but reached your voicemail. For security purposes and to further assist you please send us an email at [email protected] with the following information:

Assurance Wireless Phone Number: