Menu
Assurance Wireless
customer service contacts

Assurance Wireless
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

344 complaints
34 resolved 310 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Assurance Wireless customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Assurance Wireless. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Assurance Wireless headquarters

P.O. Box 686
New Jersey, Parsippany 07054

Assurance Wireless phone numbers

What is Assurance Wireless’s email address?

Assurance Wireless’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Assurance Wireless website

What category is Assurance Wireless related to?

Assurance Wireless is related to the Mobile & Cell Phones category.

What are the social media accounts of Assurance Wireless?

What is Assurance Wireless's Facebook?
Connect with Assurance Wireless via Facebook at Assurance Wireless
ADVERTISIMENT

Assurance Wireless information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Assurance Wireless is a multinational company founded on December 31, 2009 with its headquarters located at Warren, New Jersey, United States. Assurance Wireless currently employs approximately 500 people and has the following subsidiaries: Subsidiary. Assurance Wireless deals in the Wireless communications industry and offers products such as Wireless plans, Mobile phones, and provides its services in alabama, arkansas, arizona, california, colorado, connecticut, dc, delaware, florida, georgia, idaho, iowa, illinois, indiana, kansas, kentucky, louisiana, maine, maryland, massachusetts, michigan, minnesota, missouri, mississippi, nevada, new hampshire, new jersey, new mexico, new york, north carolina, ohio, oregon, pennsylvania, rhode island, south carolina, tennessee, texas, utah, virginia, washington, wisconsin, west virginia

Expand Collapse all
When was Assurance Wireless founded?

Assurance Wireless was founded in December 31, 2009.

What industry does Assurance Wireless compete in?

Assurance Wireless competes in Wireless communications industry.

How to write a complaint about Assurance Wireless?

To write a complaint about Assurance Wireless and get an answer from the officials of Assurance Wireless, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Assurance Wireless can be filed via the specific Assurance Wireless complaint section.

Overview of Assurance Wireless complaint handling

344 Assurance Wireless reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 30, 2011. The latest review Phone service was posted on Aug 5, 2022. The latest complaint Phone service was resolved on Sep 30, 2019. Assurance Wireless has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 344 reviews. Assurance Wireless has resolved 34 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Assurance Wireless?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Assurance Wireless Customer Service. Initial Assurance Wireless complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Assurance Wireless above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Assurance Wireless. Discuss the issues you have had with Assurance Wireless and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Assurance Wireless’s complaints

J
9:16 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Assurance Wireless - Phone service

They denied me a replacement phone for days because I couldn't remember when I opened my account. I had fallen on bad circumstances and had lost my phone and was ill. Because I couldn't remember certain things, they kept saying they could not send me out a new phone. They finally did after stressing me out over it. They also charged me $30 dollars for the...

M
9:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Assurance Wireless - Assurance Wireless T-Mobile Government Phone

My phone worked for a little over a month with spotty service, delayed text messages and dropped calls before it just shut off and wouldn't turn on or charge. I called Assurance Wireless T-Mobile / Old Virgin Mobile and they said they'd send out a replacement within 3-5 day's. I waited 3 weeks & I called back twice within that 3 weeks and each time it...

S
5:35 pm EDT

Assurance Wireless - Schok volt sv55 android phone

I have a gov. Provided assurance wireless phone. (schok volt sv55) the phone broke while I was attempted to restart the phone cause the volume was stuck in the middle of my home screen. I pushed restart an it cut off an wouldn't come back on. That happen june 18th. I called assurance, an they asked me questions about trouble shooting? The agent I was on the...

View 0 more photos