Aspen Dental — refused service
Worst experience ever definitely would not recommend. On top of my cost of service being displayed for the entire waiting room to hear, i was refused service because i did not and could not proceed with the costly plan they so happen to say i needed. Which may have been true, but how can you refuse the service the patient/customer wants to cover youd bottom line. I never in my life heard of such a thing. If my insurance covers two free cleanings per year why are you forcing me to get a deep cleaning at this moment i cant afford it. If i had 200 to spend on a cleaning i wouldnt need insurance.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental
- Aspen Dental - Practice!
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research!
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance
- Aspen Dental - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental - payment for non services
- Aspen Dental - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal