Birmingham Family Dental Services Logo

Birmingham Family Dental Services

Having problems with Birmingham Family Dental Services?

2930 4th Ave S
Sat9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM - 3:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

great place

I know some one who worked there. She said it was a great dental office. She thought Dr. Gonzalez was a fine person who really cared.

• Se
    SEAM Jul 29, 2008

I'm glad they have other people doing there work for them to keep them off the "complaint list". I've spoke with SEVERAL people who have seen not on Dr. Gonzalez but other dentists' there who have all said they were told they needed root canals when they didn't. I've heard so much about people not ever wanting to go there again.

• Ba
    B.A. Jun 14, 2009

I called their emergency number on the weekend, due to a chip in the back of my tooth I just had a root canal on. They are being referred by other dentists for this kind of weekend emergency. The person on the other end of the phone was rude and said she had already shut down her computer for the day, and I should try back tomorrow when it was convenient for her to enter the appointment. Yes, the negative reviews are valid.

B.A. - Trussville-Clay, AL

Scam and cheating!

The dentist I see there does great work, but I have been "referred out" to "specialist" for "important dental work" I needed done. I think they only tried the "okey doke" on me once. Other that that... the dentist I go to there is THE BEST dentist I have had in my life. No matter what I get done, I never feel any pain. He is excellent and highly recommended. Just be smart about it like anything else. Just like a lawyer, a doctor, a psychic, mechanic or even a college, the more services they can provide you, the more they can bill you. Blessings and best of luck!

saynono Mar 28, 2010

You should always go to a "specialist" (endodontist) for root canals. Not only do they do them all day long but they work to different standards than general dentists apparently have to. How I wish I had known my own advise before I let a general dentist do a root canal on me...my first and hopefully my last. I'd rather be toothless than have another one of my root canals.

Malpractice!

I had been going to this dental facility for years and so had many of my friends and my sister. For some...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices