Memorial Dentists Logo

Memorial Dentists

Having problems with Memorial Dentists?

Memorial Dentists Customer Service Contacts

+1 832 971 0021 (After Hours Emergency)
+1 281 558 8888 (Customer Service)
1201 Dairy Ashford, Suite 105
Thu8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Memorial Dentists Customer Service. Initial Memorial Dentists complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Memorial Dentists above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Memorial Dentists. Discuss the issues you have had with Memorial Dentists and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Memorial DentistsPoor service, unprofessional

New doctors there now. Old ones are gone. New doctor is careless with the drill. Over drilled my tooth so bad he had to do a root canal. Bad part was, there was no cavity. Just doing a crown to straighten a crooked tooth the easy way. There goes a bunch more money, and the crowns still feel like chiclets. 2 of them up front. I'm never going back. and even though I am making payments they are threatening collections, with no signed paper work at all. WTF?????

Memorial Dentists/Crown — Poor Quality/Overcharged

I had 2 crowns done at Memorial Dentists. The first, I was having sensitivity and it was suggested I needed a...

Memorial Dentists — Terrible everything

I'm posting my recent experience with this office, which tried to violate the agreement they have with...

Memorial Dentists — Poor Office Policy & Service

Memorial Dentists — Crown Preperatin

I went in to have a crown done and I had more pain after the work was done then before I entered the office...