Coleman Furniture Logo

Coleman Furniture

Having problems with Coleman Furniture?

Coleman Furniture Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 430 8438 (Customer Service)
333 Washington Ave.
Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
SatClosed
Sun11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coleman Furniture Customer Service. Initial Coleman Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coleman Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coleman Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Coleman Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Coleman FurnitureAlberta Leather Sofa

This sofa is of extremely poor quality. The sofa was delivered on 7/8/20. Within a month of very light use the cushions started to wear and became quite uncomfortable. When two people had the sofa in the reclined position, the sofa became very unstable with very little shifting. Upon inspection of the sofa from the underside, I could see that this was made in a very slipshod way and called Coleman to complain on August 5th. I was referred to Coaster and was transferred to several representatives that could not help me. After much run around, Coaster referred me back to Coleman in September. I was only able to start a warranty claim with Coleman. Challenging the quality was not an option. Coleman Furniture falsely advertised that the company Coaster Furniture, is an American manufacturer. The sofa was manufactured in China. Also, the foam is advertised as being memory foam. Through my attempts to settle the above-stated issues with Coleman and Coaster Furniture it was stated that the memory foam is only in the seat. After inspection of the sofa and using it for a short time, I could see that description on the website is very sketchy. During my original discussion with Coleman Furniture when I was considering my purchase, I was assured that this sofa was of very high quality. Coleman passed the issue off as being the manufacturer's fault. Ultimately Coaster, the manufacturer, stated that my complaint is just a case of "buyer's remorse" and did not address any of my quality concerns. I have an email chain that begins on September 23rd to show the claim, the denial, and my rebuttal. My claim included pictures and videos. At this point in time, January 2021, the sofa cushions have broken down and sag and instability is getting worse. This is with very little use because neither me nor my son like to sit on it. The sofa cost over 1500. Anyone would expect the sofa to last past 3 months. The photo of the seat is after 1 month of use.

Alberta Leather Sofa
Alberta Leather Sofa

Coleman FurnitureKept my money

Web site said product was in stock and ready to ship so I ordered. Was then notified it wasn't available for 6 months. Asked to cancel and was told I could, however Coleman delayed for several days then notified me the product was ready to ship by the end of the month, I continued to demand a cancelation of the order. They finally canceled my order and kept 15% of my $3k order. I have all the emails to prove my case.

Coleman FurnitureFailure to fix broken chair

It won't let me leave a review without a star. That is the only reason one star is here. I ordered furniture in Oct 2019, received in November 2019.
      In April 2020, one of my chairs broke (it was only the 2nd time the chair had been sat in). I called Coleman and was told to call the extended warranty people. I called them and was told that the extended warranty wouldn't start until November 2020, that it falls under Colemans 1 year warranty. Then began the arguing back and forth. Yes, Coleman will pay someone $125.00 to fix it, no you can't bring it anywhere as it could cause more damage. Me telling Coleman that no one will come here to fix it. to pretty much Coleman telling me, well I guess you're screwed. I knew I should have just bought furniture from a regular furniture company, I would have received a replacement without all this hassle & now that the initial claim was made through the extended warranty company, I am stuck with a broke chair.

Aug 06, 2020

Coleman Furniture — Unethical practices by coleman furniture and affirm financing co.

I ordered a loveseat from coleman furniture and financed by affirm by way of coleman furniture. The order wa...

Jul 29, 2020

Coleman Furniture — Order# 6029960 erroneous delivery date

Hello Coleman's CEO/President, On 6/4/20 we (Veronica /Paul Williams) received a conformation email...

Nov 16, 2019

Coleman Furniture — service

It all started when I ordered a bedroom set and a bookcase on 9/25. Then I decided to order a living room...

Coleman Furnituredining set

Watch out for the bait and switch…
        Watch out for the bait and switch routine with their advertising. I purchase a dinning set with four chairs as it is advertised on their website( ID: ASL-D736-32-ROOM). I also ordered two additional chairs. Upon delivery only four chairs showed up. I was informed by Coleman that I was "confused as the table only come with two chairs" and I bought two more. I informed Coleman of why does it say you get four chairs? They said it's a billing error on the finance company. I said what does the finance company have to do with the way you advertise? They claim the price is in error and now want more money for the two extra chairs. I told them to come pick the merchandise up, and now they are strong arming me into paying return charges and a restocking fee.

Coleman Furniturebilling

In our opinion this company is involved in fraudulent business practices. They misled about the delivery time. We canceled our order when we learned the delivery would be 8 weeks, from 3 weeks. They charged our card AFTER the order was canceled and they still owe us money 2 months later. It looks like we're not going to get it back. Buyer beware. Customer support was inept and unaccommodating. Melissa Baraf, a customer support person, would read from a script instead of listening to our requests. The script had nothing to do with what we were asking. She spoke over us and it became very clear she had no desire to hear or help.

• Ab
              Abillion Jul 29, 2020

WOW!!! I just found out after purchase my order would be 8 weeks:(. They told me due to COVID-19. But your order was before 2/19. That's interesting. Could the product be coming from China causing the delay?
              NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM COLEMAN FURNITURE...

Coleman Furniture — dining set

December 3, 2018 order #498752-1 I made a order from this company on November 3 with a statement from them...

Coleman Furniture — magnolia kitchen island

I have been trying to work with your company since we received our second Magnolia kitchen island. The first...

Eastham

Coleman FurnitureNever buying from them again

I don't recommend ordering from this company unless you love to wait forever. I ordered a Personalized Oversized Solid Light Pink Bean Bag Chair with my daughter's name on it in August! Now it's the17th of November and I wonder where the bad chair can be. Customer service is a bunch of [censored]s who never know anything, they are absolutely useless, so I am on my own with my issue.
            Looks like I will never receive what I ordered :(

Coleman FurnitureNon delivery

I have ordered my bedroom set back in March and it is now late August and I'm still waiting for my order! No matter how many times I've contacted these guys from Coleman Furniture I get nothing but empty promises. They keep claiming I'll get my order any time soon but 6 months already passed and there is no sign of my order and I doubt that I'll ever get it! Terrible store!
              I tried to get a refund but they said that they don't do refunds and asked me to be more patient. 6 months is too much! I don't want to wait any longer but these guys don't let me cancel my order!!

• Ab
                  Abillion Jul 29, 2020

Order #(6029960) I'm having the same issue. It's time for regulators to assist the consumers!!!

• Bl
                  blaze2012 Dec 14, 2018

This sounds like a similar complaint. How are they allow to stay in business. People should start a class action suit against them.

Coleman FurnitureBetter choose another company

I ordered some things from this company, but they never delivered my furniture! They even couldn't sent me a message about the delivery date. After a month they sent me an email with the date and warned me that if I couldn't take it they would cancel my order. After several calls and messages there was no responses and no solution. In the end they cancelled my order and charged $500 from my credit card for something that never made it to my home! Better choose another company because this one is horrible and they are real scammers!

www.colemanfurniture.comI cancelled the order, but seller continued to call me

I have ordered sofa from www.colemanfurniture.com, because it was sale and the price was very attractive. I placed the order and paid about $700 for the delivery as well. However, the seller didn’t deliver sofa on time. He found many excuses and promises, but I stopped to trust them. After 4 weeks I cancelled the order and asked to provide refund. But they continued to call me and sent emails with the sale items. It was very annoying.

www.colemanfurniture.comthey didn't agree with the manager from the shop

We purchased the piece of furniture from www.colemanfurniture.com. At the beginning, the customer services were great and they even promised to provide the order to local store. But after 2 weeks they suddenly refused and no one explained why. Also we came to the local store, and the manager told us that they haven’t heard about this deal at all. They deceived us and we have no idea how to get money back.

Coleman Furniture — Never replaced damaged item

I ordered a table set from the company Coleman Furniture. I received damaged table and asked the company to...

Aerobeddefective product

I purchased an Aerobed. Six months later, the bed seams began to separate. I called. They sent a replacement bed. Six months later again, the bed seams separate. The very same defect. This time I am told that they will not replace it because the original 1 year warranty expired and the replacement bed only had the remainder of the warranty left from the original bed so it was a month past the warranty time. They do not give the replacement beds a new warranty because they know with their defective product they would be replacing the bed every six months. It is not a reliable product. I read other complaints on here about seams separating. Must be a common defect with Aerobeds. Buyer BEWARE !!

• Tr
                          TraceyK Jan 10, 2015

Seraph1na, you sound like you enjoy drinking [censored] juice...just sayin'...

• Se
                          Seraph1na Jul 31, 2011

I had that problem with the toddler Aero bed. I tried to repair it myself because it was past the one year mark, but was unable to. It had only been used a few times, too. So it went into the trash bin along with a bunch of other useless poorly made crap.

AerobedBeware

The Aerobed is a waste of money, it only works for a short time before the seams at all the indentations start to get pinhole leaks. There is a clear design flaw in the product, they have made the material thickness too small in this area. It simply doesn't stand up to just using it, even if your careful not to dig a knee or elbow into it. The pinhole leaks can be repaired with crazy glue, (deflate before applying glue) it takes a while to find them though, and after a while you wind up getting a new leak every night regardless. It will drive you mad. If the thing only cost a few bucks it might be acceptable but for the price of the item it should have been designed better.

AerobedJunk

We bought the expensive twin sized Aero Bed pillow-top with the quick-inflate pump. The first one broke after 3 seconds - did not complete its cycle of inflating the bed, nor would it switch to deflate. We took it back to Bed Bath & Beyond and they switched it out, no problem. Tonight I tried the 2nd one - this pump would not even start at all. I am taking it back tomorrow and will try to get another manufacturer's bed, or our money back. I'm very disappointed with Aerobed, as it had been recommended to me by others.

• Do
                              Doug Roberts12258 Dec 12, 2018

Very bad. Furniture took 2 weeks to ship, then arrived damaged, now company won't accept it back and instead wants me to wait 2 more weeks for replacement parts to ship and expects me to disassemble the product and replace the damaged parts myself!