Arizona Jean Companyprint on front of shirt is peeling off, a lot! I haven't even washed yet!

D

My son received a Christmas present and it was a zip up hoodie. I believe it was purchased at JCPenney. I love the look of it and everything, but the front is peeling off ridiculously! I don't think that should happen especially when it was just purchased! I would return it to the store but I don't think anyone else would appreciate it either. I understand that the print was already going for a little bit of a "faded" look, however, this is beyond that. The white print on the bottom (as you can see) is very thick and is peeling off by the chunks. I haven't touched it since the first chunk fell off. As you can probably already tell, I attached a photo to show you what I mean.

• Updated by Larry Johns · Apr 24, 2019

I have unseccessfully been trying to purchase two pairs of jeans, size 42/29 or 42/30 with the above sku number. However, JC Penney.com or several JC Penney stores where I have checked cannot locate this sku number.
    Can you tell me the CORRECT color and style that has replaced this?

• Re
    Regena Hall Jan 01, 2020

We purchased 2 pairs of Arizona men's relaxed fit jeans about one month ago. After only wearing and laundering one time, one of the belt loops pulled loose from the jeans at the same place on both pairs. My husband has been wearing your company's jeans for many years without any issues. We are not happy what appears to be a lack of quality.

• Sh
    Shortstuff_49346 Jul 27, 2019

I bought 5 pair straight leg jeans in December of 2018 and started wearing them in February 2019. All 5 pairs have ripped out at the crotch or the back pockets. I maybe got to wear them 4 or 5 times each. I am sending pictures of the last 2 pairs. Arizona jeans are not made of quality anymore. Think it's more about quantity. I'm going back to Levi

• La
    Larry Johns May 01, 2019

Can you tell me the CORRECT color and style that has replaced this?

• Ni
    Nicole Kasting Apr 15, 2019

Bought a pair of girls Jean's worn and washed once and back pocket ripped in the corner.

• Mi
    MikeGag Apr 08, 2019

Extremely disappointed that 100% cotton is no longer for sale. Do you know of any place I can buy original fabric slim straight Arizona Jean's? Please.

My e-mail address is [email protected]

• Vd
    VDodd Apr 07, 2019

We purchased my husband 2 pair of Arizona Jeans from a JcPenny Store on January 26, 2019. Both pairs of jeans have torn on the back by the pockets within a day of each other. It's as if the material just came apart. Please contact me so this issue can be resolved.

Jojo Bama Feb 25, 2019

I bought 2 pairs from jc Penney in gardendale, al. The jeans on rear nsear pocket material separated. Like a it had been cut with a knife.

• Ha
    Haleigh Dubois Jan 22, 2019

I bought a pair of Arizona jeans a month ago and the thighs already have a giant hole in them and are not wearable due to this. I feel like this issue should be taken care of as they have not been worn near enough to have ripped this bad for no reason. Is there anything that can be done? Thank you, Haleigh.

• Ta
    Tabby 5 Dec 11, 2018

I just recently washed a sweater the way that the tag said and the sweater tripled in side and the sleeve starts in the middle of my arm and I'm so sad Bc I can't afford a new one and it was my favorite 😔😔

• Su
    subob57 Oct 22, 2018

These pants have been worn 2times and wash only 3 times and has holes in the zipper area and along the back pocket. I recently switched to Arizona jeans from Levis. I feel the quality of these jeans should hold up better then this and maybe it is just a bad pair of pants.

• Na
    Naresh Modi Sep 18, 2018

Vneck of t-shirt not remaining in centre
    It is going left side from centre
    All are having same trouble
    Purchased from JCPENNY JACKSONVILLE FL

Mac1975 Sep 10, 2018

I purchased 3 Polo in August for my son who is in 8th grade.
    This month I noticed a red ring or a fade like line on the collar. The shirt itself is starting to fade but the collar has a red line that is more obvious.
    Is this common with these polos or is this because of the material combination.
    89% cott/29%poly/2%spandex
    Can I have a new one.

• Fm
    Fmflynn Sep 02, 2018

Was walking and the pants I got for Christmas the rear back pocket rip from the pocket to the middle seem and was quite embarrassing I would like my money back

• Wa
    Wayde Quitmeyer Sep 01, 2018

I have been wearing my joggers for an hour now and the croch area has already ripped very disappointed considering how much they cost and would like a refund

• Jl
    Jlalone Aug 21, 2018

I recently purchased a pair of your men's shorts. The RN# 93677. These were worn one time by my son and they have already developed holes at the corners of the pockets.

• Be
    Beltless Aug 20, 2018

Store this belt for 4 months. This belt must be filled with paper mache. See photo.

Joemoore420 Aug 20, 2018

I literally bought my jeans a month ago..2 pairs for 50 bucks..and i just ripped the seat out on one pair..cmon man

• Pr
    Presley Thornton Manning Aug 15, 2018

I normally love this brand of shorts and pants, but the last two pair of shorts I have bought have ripped right at the back pocket on both sides. I basically paid $30 a pair to wear them twice. This brand of shorts was my go to shorts brand but now I cant depend on them.