Arby's Restaurant Groupunprofessional employees

I went to the Arbys in New Castle PA on Ellwood Road around 1130pm. I was placing my order and there was a car behind me, with some girl screaming that i'm taking too long and "do you realize they close at midnight?" among other comments. I get done with my order, which she repeated everything correctly. I drove around to the window and the girl, not sure her name she has green hair was in the window laughing talking on her head set, the car that was behind me flew around the building, still screaming at me with nasty comments, because a car pulled up behind them and apparently knew the girl that was speaking on the headset and was not there to order food. She took the cars order and then attempted to take my money without telling me the total or talking to me at all, she was talking to the girl that was screaming at me in the drive thru laughing with her, telling her to come to the window when shes done with the customers. When i actually get my food and take it home to the people i ordered it for, some of it has obviously been sitting there awhile because the chicken was rubbery and cold, roast beef was dry and cold, sandwiches made super sloppy which seemed to be on purpose because of the size of my order, and the things i specifically asked for not to be put on them was put on them in amounts that can only be explained on purpose as well, all after she said exactly what my order was right back to me. Also, i was not given a receipt to prove any of this even happened.

It isnt that what happened is a huge deal, and i was trying to order as fast as i could, its just the fact that no one knows whats going on in others lives on a daily basis. I have had the worst day, and i also have very few places to lay my head at night not knowing if i'm going to be sleeping in my car or on a couch tonight and to deal with someone screaming at you in the drive thru, and go to the window to find out they know who is working on the inside dealing with your food and your employees laughing in your face while your handing the money to them is really uncalled for.