Arby's Restaurant Groupnot honoring coupons

L

From the Arby's App emailed to me was a coupon expiring 10/11/18 for buy one drink and receive a free signature sandwich, used it two days ago, went back today, the mgr. said we do not accept these, I told her that I used it before, she was rude, said that the mgr. did not know what she/he was doing, and refused to give me the owners name and phone # to contact the owner saying that they don't bother the owner for things like this, then walked away ignoring me when I asked other questions. They also never provide you with an Arby's detailed receipt of prices and items ordered which does not allow me to submit the Arby's survey feedback. I eat at Arby's on a regular basis and they have always honored their coupons. I was here at the Pineville, Louisiana store on 10/9/2018 at approx. 12:00.

• Ph
    Philly2019 Oct 09, 2018

Of course they're not going to bother the owner over someone whining about a coupon!!!