Aramex InternationalComplete negligence causing loss of my money!!

E Jun 09, 2020

I placed multiple orders on Amazon and it took a while and I thought initially due to the notices on delays in shipments caused by the covid 19 pandemic that this was a normal delay. When it took longer than expected I sent an email, no response, and then a reminder, no response again, followed by two more reminders, no responses whatsoever. Of course, to call aramex who do NOT have a toll free number you have to be ready to waste a whole day's worth of phone credit waiting on hold and then when finally an agent responds there's more hold and I was bounced back and forth between them for three days before I was simply told that due to the absence of an account number my shipment was destroyed!! And the other one was "sorry we cannot open a claim with our UK office because it's too late"!!! Whatever that means.. So I said but I sent four emails!!! And the dumbest response ever came through! Sorry we don't check this email, you should have sent your inquiry to another email! So why is the email even there (two email addresses by the way) if no one is responding to them or even checking them?!!
Our policy is to destroy shipments after 30 days (the call center agent said 21 days but whatever) some customer service personnel said, ok where is this policy written?? No where apparently. They just make their own policies and follow them without any reference to the client or informing them. And since then I have sent SEVEN emails to some Hala Sharawneh, supposed to be the customer something personnel, and of course, no response whatsoever.
Such a shame when they are delayed I gave them the benefit of the doubt, me, the client, and thought they must be caught up in the covid dilemma, only to find out that it was utter carelessness and negligence at their end. These people do not have any customer service skills. They only have a few words to say that they keep reiterating like parrots. No resolutions no problem solving skills no remedial action no escalations no responsiveness no nothing, they are always right, and customers are always at fault. And they LOOK for what was the client's mistake only to prove a point. They do NOT look for a solution, they just want to shut you up by proving to you that it was YOUR fault not theirs and that they did their job!!
I am yet to see worse customer service in the world.