Aramex International Logo

Aramex International

Having problems with Aramex International?

Aramex International Customer Service Contacts

+1 424 750 9338 (United States)
+44 175 321 0503 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 078 000 (Ireland)
+45 70 247 247 (Denmark)
+39 292 6851 (Italy)
+31 104 287 211 (Netherlands)
+351 219 587 269 (Portugal)
+41 227 178 500 (Switzerland)
+852 35 567 000 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 960 3333 (Indonesia)
+60 377 878 787 (Malaysia)
+63 323 467 184 (Philippines)
+65 65 430 300 (Singapore)
+ 27 215 268 600 (South Africa)
+82 215 660 333 (South Korea)
+66 20 227 070 (Thailand)
Plot 121-221, Office 5, Abdulrahim Al Zarooni Real Estate, Airport Road, Deira

2 Ugreshskaya 55, Moscow

Sweden
Mejerigatan 1, Gothenburg

Switzerland
Voie-des-Traz 20, (Freight Buiding, Geneva Airport), Door № 3; Office E32, CH-1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva

Turkey
Mimar Sinan Caddesi, Serhat Sokak, №35, Ikitelli, Istanbul

China
1st floor, № 2 Office Building of Tianzhu Logistics Park of Sinotrans Development, № 20 TianZhu Rd, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Park Shunyi Dist., Beijing

Hong Kong
1/F, Mapletree Logistics Hub Tsing Yi, 30 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T., Hong Kong

Indonesia

3 Platinum Crescent, Milnerton, Cape Town

South Korea
53, Sejong-Daero 9-Gil, Jung-Gu, Seoul

Taiwan
1F&2F., № 25, Ln 178, Ruihu St., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.), Taipei

Thailand
153 Soi Pridi Banomyong 14, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Bangkok, Thailand

Vietnam
8th Floor Athena Building 146-148 Cong Hoa Street Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aramex International Customer Service. Initial Aramex International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aramex International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aramex International. Discuss the issues you have had with Aramex International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aramex International — rejection of shipping my material that held with my address in shop&ship

Dears, Reference to shipment#[protected] that I delivered on my NY address that created through Shop& Ship...

Aramex Internationalmissing shipment and unprofessional local team

Over the last two months, 4 different packages took too long at NY address to be shipped. Recently, a package arrived 7 days ago hasn't entered my account yet and the shipping isn't started. I have called the office 2 times and sent an email that I have followed up on it 4 times with no reply. I again called the office today requesting situation update and complaining on the absence of feedback, the agent promised me that Mr.Yazan, the manager will call me today to sort it out.. As expected, no one called ! While this communication attitude can't be described by anything but disrespectful, irresponsible and unprofessional service.. you guys can consider this as an official notice that I am taking legal action against Aramex.. for irresponsibly losing my package and disrespectfully keeping me uninformed on the situation. I will sue the company represented by the so called Yazn.

Kareem

Aramex International — I didn't receive my shipment

Shipment number ([protected]) The tracking page says that I received the shipment but I didn't. No one even...

Aramex InternationalI didn't receive my shipment

Shipment number [protected]
    The tracking page says that I recieved the shipment but I didn't. No one even contacted me on my number! I issued 2 complaints before and contacted customer support page on Twitter but the issue is still going.
    Please tell me exactly where my shipment is at and when to expect receiving it. I've been waiting for 2 weeks.
    Sara.h.[protected]@windowslive.com
    +966 [protected]
    Thanks.

Aramex Internationalservice issues

I have shipped some stuff from Cairo Egypt last Monday and it was scheduled to be delivered within three to four days which is not the case.

Unfortunately I lost the Air way bill so unfortunately I cannot trace the shipment so based upon I called the customer service Center and asked them to either track the shipment via national ID or via address they told me that they cannot search by this criteria . What a loosy experience I am facing .

• Je
          Jeesih Oct 14, 2018

Tracking no [protected] : Sent on 5/10/18 from Sandakan sabah.
          I checked the TN, the shipment arrived on 10/10/18.
          I call Kedah abx, the staff said that the my thing still at the center. I asked why still not sending it, she told me no driver today. emergency leave. What services you are doing????
          No solution???
          The staff ask me to wait untill tomorrow again.
          Please do something... This is not acceptable!!!

Aramex Internationalshipment stolen by aramex ny office

My shipment arrived at Aramex NY office on 28th of August, they never updated in the system, , , , infact i must say they have stolen the items... from past 2 weeks they are keep on sending 1 single message that we are checking on it and will get back to you soon... FAKE promises by there supervisors and call center agents... Its 18 days now... still no updates...

Aramex International — shipment on hold

Good day For the second time an expensive package of mine is on hold in the us because of unacceptable item...

Aramex International — return a package

i want to return a dress I bought from River Island as the size is not suitable, I have requested the return...

Aramex Main Office Madinah Saudi Arabia — lost my package and delivered to other person. they change my information

Hi have a good day. I am the consingne of package suppose. But they delivered to other person. I wa...

Aramex International — lost package and change my information

Aramex Internationalno response to any of email sent...

I'm really surprise from the level of support of your team I'm sending e-mail to pick up a package since two weeks and no one is replaying to any
          And this is not the first time, it happens before and after calling the service Center they told me your account manager changed !! Without even telling me !!!
          my company account number is 123108 - I'm sending those mails to following persons
          [protected]@aramex.com
          [protected]@aramex.com
          hany.[protected]@aramex.com

Aramex — wrong reason given for non delivery

AWB No. [protected] The shipment of abovereferred was out for delivery on 13th August 2018. I get a Email...

Aramex Greeceshop and ship new representatives in greece

I have been a member of Shop and Ship for many years. Up to recently the Greek representatives were Geniki Taxidromiki who provided excellent service, getting our shipments quickly through customs without any charges. Since Aramex Greece has recently taken over anything over the cost of US$40.00 has to pay tax. Plus shipments originating through the UK office are kept for days in their premises as they said "because we have to make an invoice". Well an invoice was also made by the previous representatives on the spot I would say. Unfortunately if this continues all the clients that Shop and Ship has in Greece will be lost!!!

Aramex Internationallost package!!!

Shipment( [protected] ) under Alaa Alshammari name from Jollychic to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia . The delivery guy refused to deliver my package to my doorstep and was impolite with a very unprofessional attitude!! Hanged the phone and left without giving me my package!!! I reported this Issue to Aramex and asked to deliver my package it's been a week now and I daily calling them for updates and getting my shipment !! Finally they told me to went thier warehouse in Exite 16 and I went there with my husband and keep looking for the package over 2 hours and they told us at the End it's not there and we can't find it !!! And simply we can't do anything for you !!! Just as simple as it is and now my package is lost and no one know where it is !!! I'm beyond frustrated and angry!!! I want my package or had a compensation for my lost package!!! This is my phone number ( +[protected] ) awaiting to hear from you !! And help me with my big issue !!!

Aramex Internationalno update on tracking # [protected]

Dispatched package from Riyadh Saudi Arabia on Thursday the 2nd of August 2018. But since the 7th of August the tracking has not been updated and I would like to know the reason for this and want to know where my package (Tracking # [protected]) is? When will it be delivered? This is the first time I have faced such an issue as I been using Aramex for many years. Your quick response on this matter will be highly appreciated

Aramex Internationalegypt's complaint center & branch reps

I had a poor experience at an Egyptian branch with an extremely rude representative who didn't have basic job training and suggested i should " call and put a complaint". She was obviously quite confident my complaint would go nowhere because non of my mail or call center complaints got a reply. The reply to my follow up calls is always " couldn't reach the concerned department". Disappointed after being a shop&ship steady customer for more than 8 years!!

Aramex Internationaldelay of shipment

I am waiting my shipment no. [protected] still.in jeddah office in Saudi Arabia claimed total of 3 complaints with no support .
                    I issued 4 complaints in the system with no result .
                    Many trials of call only promises ..
                    I approached Souq.com to contact Aramex in order to resolve it prior cancelling this order ...

Thus, I am approaching HO hope to resolve my iisuue at the earlist ..

Regards
                    Annaji osman
                    [protected]

Aramex Internationalfalse information updated

This is in reference to the packet sent by SBI on 17th July 2018, which was to be delivered to my address in Mumbai. Nobody from Aramex came to my home to deliver the packet so far but updated information on their system that they didn't find anybody at my home hence the packet was returned. I was literally surprised to know that.

I am sorry to write but Aramex in India should improve the quality of people they hire or train them to be loyal towards their job because I am aware that they are good in Middle East. If we see the kind of complaints Aramex has been receiving in recent days, it can easily be estimated that their service in India has been disreputable.

Not happy at all
                      Subhash Sharma

Aramex Saudi Arabia Agencyshipment

Dears,

I shipped my order Since 2 months via Aramex carier from UK to Saudi Arabia and they refund the tax 30 GBP. unfortunatelly I did not recieved it.

my order shipped to my with track number [protected]

then they returned it to source because I did not respond the calls for two days as they said with track number [protected].

I think they shoud not return the order and waiting for more time.

Now, I complain this issue to Aramex head office to stop their slackness.

I need my order ASAP or return the payed tax and return my order to the source.

if my order lost, plaese return my tax and order cost 250 GBP.

Best Regards.
                        Muteb Fawaz.
                        [protected]
                        [protected]@gmail.com

Aramex International — shop & ship seems to miss my package

I have a package that had been arrived to my box in NY since June 30, 2018, but nothing appear at my account...