Aramex International

2 Ugreshskaya 55, Moscow

Sweden
Mejerigatan 1, Gothenburg

Switzerland
Voie-des-Traz 20, (Freight Buiding, Geneva Airport), Door № 3; Office E32, CH-1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva

Turkey
Mimar Sinan Caddesi, Serhat Sokak, №35, Ikitelli, Istanbul

China
1st floor, № 2 Office Building of Tianzhu Logistics Park of Sinotrans Development, № 20 TianZhu Rd, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Park Shunyi Dist., Beijing

Hong Kong
1/F, Mapletree Logistics Hub Tsing Yi, 30 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T., Hong Kong

Indonesia

3 Platinum Crescent, Milnerton, Cape Town

South Korea
53, Sejong-Daero 9-Gil, Jung-Gu, Seoul

Taiwan
1F&2F., № 25, Ln 178, Ruihu St., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.), Taipei

Thailand
153 Soi Pridi Banomyong 14, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Bangkok, Thailand

Vietnam
8th Floor Athena Building 146-148 Cong Hoa Street Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh

Complaints & Reviews

AramexAramex delivery staff changing information with out asking customer

I got msg from Aramex and confirmed on 7th March Delvery option on 8th with location and email and then saw it was changed in the system on 8th as customer not found and I called and expressed my anger for the same and wanted my delivery which they between 9 am to 2 pm promised to on I saw changes today in tracking for which option of Delvery or pick up . Why do I have to repeat the same every time and this not acceptable that your staff change things as they want and don't do what they are suppose to do as per the customer instruction . I need my items today as I passed it by phone yesterday for my two shipment of Next . I don't your lazy staff to change it as they want on 15 th to add it with the other shipment . 9th March. How ever ;

Awb no. [protected] Delivered to wrong Address

Hi Aramex
I have a shipment from amazon and i got a call from my previous office that there is an item that was delivered to their office. I was surprise bcoz i never used this address. I called your customer service and made a complaint they have confirmed that your delivery guy delivered the item in a wrong address not the one that is mention in amazon. But i hve not got a call back from aramex.
Pls can u help me i need the item to be delivered in the right address. pls call me at [protected].The address mention in Amazon is bldg 49 flat 407 Discovery Garden and not in Dubai Airport Freezone.

I am very dissappointed on how Aramex wrongly delivered the item.
Sincerely
Sheryl Viloria

Non Delivery and Poor Customer Service

Aramex provides the poorest service delivery and a very non professional delivery service.
Product was scheduled to be delivered time after time and never got delivered. After rescheduling the delivery because they never turn up, I decided to call the customer service and he reassured me product will be delivered in 3 days time, 5 days past, still no delivery. Called customer service again and the quality of customer service provided was worse than poor, utterly useless. Shame on you Aramex Dubai, you are terrible terrible terrible.

unethical behavior

Dear Sir or Madame. Greeting from Egypt, Alexandria.
Kindly note that. Since 1 month or more a little. Started with aramex handle for me ship for my company from usa the cargo or the sipping should 8 items but till now we just received 2 items, in addition to the cool way of treatment, while we calling, sending email or whatever here for ex. Slow answer in calling. They are very carelessness, we sent email no answer till now. The call centre staff is so bad in reply. And they dont appreciate how much the value of the time. And how they delay in answer either on phone calls or in emailswe do have a request from Cairo and still no thing arrived as usual and every time I call but no good at all, thus would you please take an action with all your Egypt aramex staff specially the branch of Cairo and Alexandria. Please note that I do have all the documents and emails between me and the branch company in Alexandria and Cairo so if you do have whats app would you please send it to em in order to forward all the evidence to let you see every thing thanks in advance and hope to receive from you as soon as possible
Engineer Said Rashad
Trust company for power and automation services
Tel & Whatsapp [protected]

shipment take long time

I have an urgent shipment contains government documents and passports and it's holding my travel. I informed the rep in Jordan and he mentioned very urgent. The shipment should arrive to Jeddah the area im staying. I surprised that it went from Jordan to dubai then to Riyadh and no update about it .

It tooks one day from Jeddah to Amman when i sent first time .

lost shipment number [protected]

I have shipment from 30th dec 2019 with global shopaholics and aramex company aramex told me they didn't receive the shipment from global shopaholics and global shopaholics say they send my shipment to aramex with tracking number [protected] and I didn't know where is my shipment from month and I make a lot of complaints without any solution to the problem

shipment no [protected] from turkey to riyadh since 17/1 & not arrived till now

Shipment [protected] from Turkey to Riyadh since 17/1 and not arrived till now i already opened a request at 23/1 another request at 26/1 another complain at 27/1 another complain...

package not received

On Sunday December 15, [protected]@aramex.com, sent me an email telling me that shipment #[protected] has arrived and is held at customs and she needed me to send my ID, which I did .
And then On January 1st, she said that customs need approval from chemical authorities.

Same day, December 15th, She sent me another email telling me that shipment #[protected] is also held at customs and that they need my ID, which I sent again on the same day . And she replied, on December 16th, that she received my ID and that they will do the needed procedures .
And then on Tuesday December 31st, she told me that this shipment, [protected], has an item that has been refused by customs and she asked me to sign a "give up" letter without even sending me the documents to prove that .
And on the same day I replied asking why this item was refused and what will happen if i sign the give up letter . And got no reply, so again on January 1st I sent another email and asked her to answer my questions.
So on the same day, January 1st, she replied telling me that any refund will be with amazon and told me that this item is not allowed in Egypt . And she asked me to send the numbers of the other shipments, which I did send .
And on the same day, January 1st, I sent the give up letter, signed, and asked her to send me the documents sent by customs regarding both shipments .
She replied, January 2nd, saying that they will be checking and then I heard nothing .
So I sent an email asking for an update, January 8th and I got no reply until the 12th .
So on the 12th I called and got no valuable answer .
And I also discovered, on that same phone call, that my other shipment #[protected] has an item that needs approval from chemical authorities .
Again no updates or details unless I call and even when I called they didn't know the name of the item .
And from the 12th till the 18th I got no reply or update . So on the 18th I sent another email complaining which they replied to saying sorry, and again no solution.
Today, January 20th, I called them, angry, on [protected] -ext:5006, and they were absolutely unprofessional and even one of them, Amany abd el aziz, put on mute at some point with no answer.
And when I asked them why they were not answering my emails they said that they can't find my emails and that they answered them all, which doesn't make sense .

In between all of this I called multiple times, from the beginning, and they were by far the most unprofessional customer service I've ever dealt with . They're lazy, they lack information and they're slacking in doing their jobs .
The only two that I know their names and whom I've called and emailed multiple times are Amany Abd El Aziz and Rana Morsy . These two are the worst I've ever dealt with, and I would like for top management to reevaluate their roles, because they're absolutely unprofessional to customers .
This whole attitude from the beginning, and the refusal in sending me official documents, made me assume that there's something wrong with my package and that it's maybe lost or stolen, which will not be a good thing for your company if this is the case .
If your employees, as Aramex, have been more professional and informative from the beginning, sending all the needed documents and being transparent with their clients, maybe customers wouldn't doubt that you've lost/stolen their packages .
In Egypt people are used to not be held accountable for their mistakes, but trust me if I don't receive this package I will make sure that Aramex will be held accountable for it .

very bad support from customer service department

Dear Sirs,

I address to you a complaint of bad support from all those responsible for my company's account with Aramex as the customer service department does not respond to any call since I dealt with Aramex such as:

Mrs. Sandy ([protected])

Mrs. Nourhan ([protected])

And the biggest problem is that our account manager, Mr. Sameh Gado ([protected]), who is supposed to help us solve our problems he is ever never responds to any communication despite repeated attempts to contact him more than once.

When we call the call center, we make a request to pick up a shipment. The call center receives the order and gives us a reference number. Then, your staff ignores the order two days with false excuse that the shipment is not ready. This was repeated more than once during our dealings with you, which we have offered more than once to be insulted by some of our customers.

And I think such behavior is not appropriate for an international company like Aramex, so please facilitate work procedures and provide a quick means of communication that we resort to when facing any problem, as we would like to appoint another account manager who has respect for clients and preserving their time.

Our website: www.pringi.com

Account Number: 170615

Your quick action in this regard will be highly appreciated

parcel

Tracking id [protected]
I sent parcel since 29 december
Your represtative assure to deliver parcel till 5 January...but till today parcel is held at airport...please check details sbd inform me ..i already put complain but no response from your side ...i show how's responsible you services are... kindly update me from present status
Umar Irshad
+[protected]

Dhq civil hospital H2 gujranwala

customer service

Hello,
I've been trying to reach aramex costumer service in kuwait, but no one answering, I also tried to make a complaint and went to aramex head office but they didn't help much. I am very upset as I made several complaints in the past about my shipments being late and not informing me for the time of delivery, as this is not the first time, and all they can give is excuses! I am a costumer I don't want to hear your unprofessional excuses I just want my package delivered in time and a good costumer service.

parcel number [protected]

I am absolutely disgusted in the manner in which you handle your shipments, you lie to the customer which is part of your ethos coming from your origins of course, furthermore you are incapable to deliver a parcel on time according to your promise...

My advice to you is this is not your business sell it...

I would rather concentrate on selling potatoes if i were you

you are by far the worst courrier company ever...

service

Hello!
Two weeks back I received a message that my shipment arrived to Dubai and located in the warehouse. The delivery day was scheduled but the driver never came at the scheduled time. Two weeks passed I still didn't get my shipment. When calling [protected] I don't receive a proper information. I was told that an urgent request is done for my parcel but still 2 days passed and the situation is still same.
I'm really dissatisfied with the service and with the way of handling complaints!
I've been calling aramex dubai almost everyday and still no one can fix it.
My shipment - [protected]
My phone number - [protected]

• Sh
    shaisha Feb 23, 2020

I'm currently experiencing the exact same thing. Did you ever receive your shipment?

Worst customer service in Aramex Egypt
Delay in the bank transfer procedures, not true it takes 5 working days as they claim as my shipment was delivered on Saturday dec 14 and up till now Thursday dec 19 no transfer was done and will go through the hassle of Friday & Saturday vacation no follow up they never call back, i'm so frustrated from this way no liability from aramex i was surprised that such international company can do this
I have a delay in receiving my 5500 pounds till now, while all the documents related to my bank account details was sent to their mail on Saturday dec 14, and i called several time explaining that I'm traveling and i need to settle my balance before i go ...: but no one bothered to call or apologize

Nb : please see attachment

Please contact me on mobile: +02/[protected]
Email: [protected]@aiswest.com

delay in bank transfer

delivery of passports from vfs dubai

Dear Sir/Madam For the past 3 days I am in follow up with Aramex Saudi Arabia regarding delivery of mine & family passports from VFS Dubai, the passports were received by...

did not received it

Dear Sir
I received a call concerning ship # [protected] and they asked me to receive it personally. They gave me an appointment on Saturday 14/1/2019 from 10am to 5pm. I had to stay that day to receive it. No one came and no contact from the Aramex group. On Sunday I send them a complaint that no action was done and received no answer. I contacted them and they gave me another appointment on 17/01/2019. at 2pm that day I contacted them and the answer was that they know nothing about the delay and that they will take an action.
I really do not know if they know that I had to stay 2 days waiting for them and as I do not know the nature of the material to be delivered I may be in trouble if a specific answer or appointment was to have an action about.
Really I lost 2 working days for nothing in addition to no action to apologize about the waiting for them.
thank you and waiting for your answer and action

customer service team

Hello,

I have a shipment [protected] that should be received on Saturday 7th of December 2019.
I informed the delivery guy that I'm travelling and will be back on the 11th (yesterday) to receive it.
I checked with the cs through hotline its status cause I didn't receive anything and no one called me to schedule the delivery time.
They informed me that the shipment has been returned as per the supplier request!!
The cs representative transferred my call to "manager" he couldn't answer any of my questions!
-did the delivery guy informed your team that I'm travelling and will receive the shipment after 3 days?
-did the cs team call me and I didn't answer?
-did you inform the supplier that based on the customer request she will receive it after 3 or 4 days?
-do you have any note that I'm travelling?
Seems like the "manager" didn't find a way to handle or answer my questions other than ending the call without any prior notice and no one called me back to solve this issue because its totally Aramex fault not the supplier!

I'm really disappointed with Aramex Egypt service.

Regards,

Aramex Emirates L.L.C — goods not delivered tracking number [protected]

Hi Aramex support team I have made a purchase online 3 Cotton Suits on the website of Al karam Studio (Based in Pakistan) which is worth of $90 thereby after converting to AED it...

poor delivery

tracking number [protected] NAME MARIE RITZELLE GEREZ ARAMEX, If oyur company doesnt care whatever items we are sending thru your company.. Please have a heart to those who...

duplicate payment for order no# [protected]

589950 Dears, Kindly I need your urgent support as I chose your respected company to deal with transferring order with no# [protected]. Your team informed me that the order been ready...

shipping my son and daughter passports

I called aramex to arrange pickup of my shipment. The adviser promised to call me back to take the payment. He never done do. So i called back and spoke with someone who said will call me back. Also this never happened. I ended up with not sending my shipment. They waisted my time and i took off work waiting for them but no one tuned up.
I then called to make a complaint . Till now and since one month no acknowledgement of complaint was received neither any one called. They are rubbish service and dont respect anyone . I am left now with taking legal action against them for their negligence and carelessness

non delivery of my order - shipment [protected]

I recently placed an order with a UK company for delivery to my Aramex Account, DHA14658 Aramex House, Old Bath Road, Colnbrook, Slough, SL3 0NS. The parcel was accepted and logged by Aramex on November 22. I paid the shipping and VAT fees on November 24 and my parcel arrived in Saudi Arabia on November 26. The parcel was then delivered to the facility in the Eastern Province on November 27 and shows as under processing.

I have contacted Aramex customer services numerous times, starting December 1 to see when the parcel will be delivered to me and they will not provide me with any information apart from the parcel is at their Khobar facility and they will contact their operations department. Nobody will explain to me why they are holding my parcel.

They will not allow me to speak to a Supervisor, I am told they are too busy to deal with me. All I am asking is for my parcel to be delivered to me and the company to provide me with delivery details.

card of bank and beauty supply

589950 I want to complain about an employee that insulted me as a customer he hang the phone on me And Left without give me my package First of all I receive 8 messages from aramex...

shipping

Poor slow shipping service. Aramex deals with multiple global forwarders. Most of these forwarders aren't cooperating with Aramex and they are creating horrible impressions to Aramex SnS customers. Aramex customer support is terrible and never resolve a thing. They keep telling you wait and don't come back to you. I have shipments that took over a month to arrive!

• Ot
    Othusitse Loxley Moroka Nov 19, 2019

My no kim 1134 loxley Othusitse Moroka
    I lost my orders plzzz help me 0825582935
    My paseal is from london juno records plzzzzz👃😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😭

delayed delivery of passport from vfs

Ive been waiting for my passport since Thursday morning.

7th November, Thursday, 10:24am - i received a call from aramex re my parcel. I informed the person on the other like to deliver between 4-5pm as i will be in the office (delivery location in JBR) at that time.

7th November, Thursday, 5:51pm - next call i receive from aramex saying hes in my office, i was not there as i finished work earlier and had clearly informed him to be there between 4-5pm. I told the courier (im assuming his name is Abdul Shakoor, as shown on his whatsapp profile) to deliver the parcel to my apartment instead. He rudely responded with "im not going to tecom"

Ive been constantly in contact and am complaining on facebook. I was told it will be delivered the next working day, which is Sunday.

8th November, Friday, 2.29pm - I received a call from aramex courier that he is in my building. I was not expecting a deliver nor was i informed about it prior to the courier's call. I was not in the apartment to receive it. I was told by the courier on the phone that someone will contact me the day after.

9th November, Saturday - i was waiting the whole day on saturday but no call.

10th November, Sunday - still waiting for my parcel which has my passport, and have been constantly contracting aramex via telecom and facebook but still no clear information as to when i will receive my passport.

I dont understand how you system works but i seem very inefficient (1) couriers not complying with the time set by the customer (2) courier coming late as they please (3) courier not advising the delivery &time prior to Delivering the parcel (4) no option of setting the time and date of delivery and (5) no clear information from you customer service.

You are holding an important document, so be responsible. This is not the kind of service that i expected when i availed it.

lost parcel

I bought Health Products for Person Use from IHERB PENNSYLVANIA USA they shipped it on 7th of October 2019.
As per the history of tracking the shipment left New York United States on 9th of October to United Arab Emirates Dubai. up to date it is not arrived to Dubai.
I contact ARAMEX DUBAI by telephone many times the do not know the location of the shipment, also IHERB PENNSYLVANIA send many E-mail to ARAMEX New York, United States, they replay them the it is on the way to the destination country.
Now about 23 days the shipment still on the way!!!
Can you help me to get my parcel.
Shipment Tracking No. [protected]
Yousef Alsalami
+[protected]
UAE

customer support

Hello,

I've sent two emails in the past two weeks to Aramex and assuming it goes automatically to the branch in Oman since it identifies your location. I need to how to request for a package pick up from the U.K and deliver to Oman and i have received no reply. I've sent a customer support request/complaint and nothing came back either. This does not seem to be on Aramex's professional standards and it's quite frustrating.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Nabila Al Amri
E: [protected]@hotmail.com

non delivery, more lies

I called each day and each time promises but more lies, the tracking kept saying "Attempted delivery - no one home - delivery rescheduled"
while there was many people home
There was never a second that no one was home.

[protected] (lost or delivered to wrong location, still awaiting to hear from them)

[protected] "Attempted delivery - no one home - delivery rescheduled"

[protected] "Attempted delivery - no one home - delivery rescheduled"

[protected]"Attempted delivery - no one home - delivery rescheduled"

It has always been like that with Aramex, i have written so many complains and i still cant belive companies use this to send our parcels, the only reason i use it was due to amazon and ebay global shipper, otherwise i would never touch this rubbish company.

shop & ship service

Dears.
Please be informed that I am suffering from the delay of my shipment as al I called the customer service and I requested them to deliver it to my address and they ignored my request!!!and the attitude of the carriers
As they delaying my shipment to enforce me to collect it from aramex office instead of delivering it to my address.
Shipment no : [protected]

Aramex Saudi Arabiaone month delay on s&s shipment with no explanation

I have made a purchase as usual from Amazon.com under AWB# [protected]. I have received an update message that the shipment arrived at Aramex Operations Facility in Riyadh on 21/Sep/2019.

Since the shipment wasn't delivered, I started contacting the call center and have been daily for the past 3 weeks. All I get is the same answer with no clear transparent answer.

What they say is that the shipment is under clearance. What I say, if it takes too long, there should be a reason why. Today the shipment has been with Aramex for exactly one month, this is totally unacceptable. Had I known it would take this long I would have opted for normal mail rather than a courier service. On another hand, it too late for me to return the goods for the supplier as the return policy has expired.

I have been trying to get in touch all this time with the management as the call center agents have very little access to the information.

I need an end to this frustrating matter.

Sameer

aramex refuse to deliver my credit card for no reason although they deliver to me before cc at the same location from the same bank

I had request supplement card to my credit card. The courier company (Aramex) contact me and have my old address which I am not leaving there anymore. I declare to them my current address and location where I live (which was in the same city) the company refuse to cooperate and ignore my request to deliver the supplement credit card. The cause Aramex told was that the contract with the bank will not allow them (which I don't believe because I received two cards one month ago at two different address. And even they denies that they delivered any cards to me which confirm the lies of the company)
The customer service who contact me "Ahmed Ezat" supervisor and his manager.

Finally, I don't accept lying and playing around just because of his pride. Even they are not following any rules because they already delivered the card to me before at the same address I declared or/and they are lazy to do there work.

My name: Fady Raafat Ramzy (فادي رأفت رمزي)
Id: [protected]
Contact number: +[protected]
E-mail: fady.[protected]@gmail.com

power steering pressure line hose

Good day I purchased the above products from the US on October 7, using a local carrier to deliver it to Aramex for shipping to Qatar (a very small country). It is recieved by...

wrong invoice asking for extra money

Hello ..
regarding the support request JED/1019/9702

till now i didn't get any action from Aramex to clear the issue even JEddah -Bawady branch although they promised me to solve it after they discovered the mistake which gave me a clue about the customer support in ARAMEX .

the problem is ... i got an invoice from Aramex for a small box moving from china to Jeddah - Saudi arabia ( order [protected] ) and mentioned in the invoice that the weight of it is 6.39 KG and the cost is 728.470 SAR.

After i Paid the money and getting the box in JED, We discovered that the weight is only 2.1 KG .

When i went to ARAMEX Bawady branch in JED we discovered that even the dimensional weight is about 5.XX KG .

that is mean the money that i paid extra money because off a mistake done by your staff.

thanks to check and adv how can i get my money back .

rgda ...Ussama

late delivery and lack of staff support

I have 4 bending shipment as I used to deliver all my shipment through aramex so I expected the same services. Two of my shipments already arrived and supposed to deliver on last Wednesday however this is not the first time that I'm receiving a call that my address is wrong.i Give it to them again.expected to deliver it on Thursday but it failed today is Sunday and the customer's service agent doesn't care either don't know why my shipment still at there office. My flight on tomorrow after noon and it would cost me lot to waiting those shipments
I'm really disappointed from such services I get it here in Kuwait and asking for someone's help urgently to check my case

delivery of my package

4 days ago my package arrived already and someone call me asking where to deliver my package, so i told him, but then i was waiting and wasted my time waiting for him and nobody...

worst customer service

Good evening I got the worst service i have ever had. I have a shipment to be delivered today october8/2019and selected the delivery timing to be 10a.m to 3 p.m . I was waiting...

no delivery and no feedback on complaints

589950 For almost 1 month now I try to get a package delivered from Aramex Dubai, 3 times now I have called and scheduled a delivery date, they agree to delivery date but they simply do...

fail to delivered on time more than 3 times

589950 Aramex fail to delivered the items couple of times on time for the reason "Customer Not Available" However i was available full day and no one call me at all (some case have been...

priority parcel express - what a joke

Shipped a book on Sep 16, 2019 and was told it would arrive on the 18th. Well as you can see from the tracking, the package is still in India! I've emailed customer service and also personally visited the dispatch agent who was nice but of course could not solve the problem. As far as the email to customer service, it has been a week and I'm still waiting for a reply!

Now how to get a refund? What a joke!

29 Sep 19

17:42
KRISHNANAGAR BRANCH - INDIA
Shipment Finalised

priority parcel express - what a joke

after 15 days - shipment still not delivered. parcel - 0.68 kg. contain government papers

15 Sep 2019 - Shipment from # 402 Burlington Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE 20 Sep 2019 - Shipment Arrived at Aramex Sorting Hub - In Transit / Will Keep Moving to Reach it...