Aramex International Logo

Aramex International

Having problems with Aramex International?

Aramex International Customer Service Contacts

+1 424 750 9338 (United States)
+44 175 321 0503 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 078 000 (Ireland)
+45 70 247 247 (Denmark)
+39 292 6851 (Italy)
+31 104 287 211 (Netherlands)
+351 219 587 269 (Portugal)
+41 227 178 500 (Switzerland)
+852 35 567 000 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 960 3333 (Indonesia)
+60 377 878 787 (Malaysia)
+63 323 467 184 (Philippines)
+65 65 430 300 (Singapore)
+ 27 215 268 600 (South Africa)
+82 215 660 333 (South Korea)
+66 20 227 070 (Thailand)
Plot 121-221, Office 5, Abdulrahim Al Zarooni Real Estate, Airport Road, Deira

2 Ugreshskaya 55, Moscow

Sweden
Mejerigatan 1, Gothenburg

Switzerland
Voie-des-Traz 20, (Freight Buiding, Geneva Airport), Door № 3; Office E32, CH-1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva

Turkey
Mimar Sinan Caddesi, Serhat Sokak, №35, Ikitelli, Istanbul

China
1st floor, № 2 Office Building of Tianzhu Logistics Park of Sinotrans Development, № 20 TianZhu Rd, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Park Shunyi Dist., Beijing

Hong Kong
1/F, Mapletree Logistics Hub Tsing Yi, 30 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T., Hong Kong

Indonesia

3 Platinum Crescent, Milnerton, Cape Town

South Korea
53, Sejong-Daero 9-Gil, Jung-Gu, Seoul

Taiwan
1F&2F., № 25, Ln 178, Ruihu St., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.), Taipei

Thailand
153 Soi Pridi Banomyong 14, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Bangkok, Thailand

Vietnam
8th Floor Athena Building 146-148 Cong Hoa Street Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aramex International Customer Service. Initial Aramex International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aramex International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aramex International. Discuss the issues you have had with Aramex International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aramex InternationalDelay in delivery affected to pay addition CAD $500 livered on time

- Please be advised that I have shipped a parcel on Jan 5th, 2021 from Kuwait to Canada. I have been informed that delivery it will take 5 to 7 days from the beginning.
- On January 12, 2021, I phoned Aramex hotline number "1820011" and asked them the status of my parcel whether been delivered or not yet? The call center agent informed me that he cannot do anything and cannot phone Aramex Canada! And when I asked him about the Aramex office phone number, he replied that I (as a customer) could "google it"! so I can find the telephone number for Aramex Canada!! I informed him that Canada is a big country with huge provinces. Then he gave me this phone number [protected]) that the deliverer should phone the Aramex office in Canada and check!
- On Jan 14th I have contacted the call center agent again (Mr. Faisal picked-up the phone) he gave me the wrong information. He said that my shipment on the way back to Kuwait.! As it is shipped from London to Kuwait.! He read the message totally wrong. Because of my shipment from Kuwait to Canada through London, not the opposite! In addition, he said that process of shipment takes at least five (5) days just in Kuwait!! I did reply to him how come? The total process time from Kuwait to a final destination should be no more 7 days maximum- due to COVID-19. The agent has provided not correct information at all to me and confused me.

- On Jan 16th I phoned the Aramex again and complain because my parcel took SO LONG time. I paid 54.200 KD (around CAD $250) for this service.
- On Jan 17th, I phoned the Aramex call center again and they said that the deliverer should phone the phone number [protected]), which is a different number than the one they provided to me on Jan [protected])- Which is the other branch in a different city!
- On Jan 18 I have phoned the deliverer ( the one I sent her the parcel in Canada) to call this phone [protected]), and she phoned them and paid additional amount of $ CAD 48.64
So, the total payment so far is CAD $ 298.64 ($250 + $48.64).
My parcel should be arrived on Jan 13th, 2021, as the items should be used in the hospital,
The parcel should be delivered within 5-7 days maximum as per Aramex policy and agreement, and I have to transfer the cash money (CAD $ 500) to the deliverer who should receive that parcel in Canada on time. Now the parcel has just arrived and it's useless.
I need to claim my case and have financial compensation for your delay ans not committed to the time. In addition, the parcel I sent it useless!
I'm requesting financial compensation and I am asking as well, the procedure I have to follow to escalate my complaint and claim for this delayed shipment and useless parcel I sent. In addition, I have to send cash money (CAD $500 (because the parcel not delivered on time. it took (17 days).

Tracking no. [protected]

Canada- Hamilton
3-7 Sirente Dr
Hamilton- Ontario
L9A-0B4

Aramex InternationalFailure to provide Proof of a Claim. Failure to refund.

I ordered items from an international supplier and the package was insured by Aramex as they were the designated courier in the event something happens to the parcel or the items contained therein. Two valuable items were stolen from the package which was also acknowledged by Mr. Ryko Breytenbach from Aramex South Africa (SA). I reported the incident to Aramex SA on 16 October 2020. A claim was allegedly submitted after a failed and unsuccessful investigation. According to Ms. Marina Mynhardt of Aramex SA the claim was successfully processed and the supplier refunded. Ms. Mynhardt now refuses and fails to provide the appropriate documentation that proves her statements of a successful claim and refund, which I require to re-engage the supplier for a refund.

Thus, I have not only paid for an insured parcel and the stolen items, import duties for items I did not receive, but am I now also expected not to be refunded due to a lack of co-operation by Aramex.
    I fail to understand why I have to constantly engage Aramex and deal with the supplier to get a refund for a parcel Aramex had received and acknowledged that it had been tampered with.

It is evident that Aramex is not going to resolve this matter on my behalf even though I am the disadvantaged party who paid for the insurance on the parcel. I have done everything that was required and requested by Aramex to institute a claim.

It is very frustrating to follow-up with both Aramex and the supplier just to get an update or no response.
    The way in which my complaint has been dealt with is unfair, unacceptable, unprofessional and is taking too much time to be resolved! I would encourage prospective buyers and clients to rather use a more capable and efficient courier serviec like UPS, DHL, etc.

I need to be refunded for my loss and this matter must be resolved as soon as possible.

Aramex InternationalBilling &payment

From, Chinnu Sugathan (Tracking no [protected]). To, Respected sir/madam, aramex. I sent my first mail on8/1/2021.2nd mail on13/1/2021 regarding issues of parcel ( medicine) that send from India to delivery in my door until now l did not get proper service service from your company.I lost my parcel and l paid money for lost parcel in Ardiya branch, Kuwait City office 21.200kd on 5/1/2021.But you company updated in system that I received my parcel ( wrong update).with wrong phone number.I went personally 3times requested to change the wrong phone and to my original phone number [protected], next phone number ([protected]).l will be available today and tomorrow. I expect quality services from you to address this issue with immediate attention.I expect full compensation and look forward to your replies within short time . Yours sincerely. Chinnu.Sugathan

Billing &payment

Aramex InternationalLost Shipment (Shop and Ship)

Shop and Ship Account Number CAI 10548
        Shipment number [protected] arrived to Cairo on July 2020 and a confirmation email was received from Aramex requesting some documents for costume clears. All required documents were submitted to Aramex Office on 29 July 2020. I am following up with Shop and Ship Customer service since that date and my shipment is not delivered yet and they stop answering my email and removed the package details from my account likewise it was delivered. I opened 7 complains with Customer Service to track my shipment status and they always answer "It is under investigation" and then close the case without any solution. Following are the complains I have already opened with them,

CAI/1120/51546 (11/30/2020)
        CAI/1120/35206 (11/21/2020)
        CAI/1020/4135 (10/04/2020)
        CAI/0920/22948 (09/16/2020)
        CAI/0820/8618 (08/09/2020)
        CAI/0720/25567 (07/17/2020)
        CAI/0720/25301 (07/16/2020)

My Shipment includes NetGear ADSL/VDSL Router and purchase invoice is USD238.77 in addition to EGP179.00 was paid for shipment.

I want either to receive my shipment or Aramex to refund the total cost as mentioned above.

Lost Shipment (Shop and Ship)

Aramex InternationalDelayed Delivery

I ordered 3 watches from Alibaba selected Aramex to do the shipping I have been calling, tweeting included the CEO Andy Van Der Velde to date no delivery all I get is empty promises and responses but no shipment, this has put me off so much that I would never order from Alibaba again unless they change their shipping Company it's a disgrace that not even managers will respond to an email

Aramex InternationalModern pendant lamps led chandelier lighting kitchen pendant hanging ceiling branch lights fixtures loft decoration lustre [transaction screenshot]

order number [protected]

aramex kyc rejected too many times...

Aramex InternationalLost parcel containing valuable passport

Aramex Egypt charged about 70 $ to send my passport from Egypt to Saudi Arabia. The passport was lost by Aramex, This was shocking to me as the passport contained valuable data impossible to recover. After a lot of debate Aramex offered a tiny compensation of 25 : 100 $. I asked 1000 $ but they refused though the trouble caused by them cannot be compensated by whatever money.

Lost parcel containing valuable passport

Aramex InternationalLost my package

I was waiting a package from United Kingdom through Aramex. after more than one month they told me they lost the package and they don't even want to compensate me for the lost items. they treated me very bad and later now they are not responding to me at all.

Lost my package

• He
                    Hesham Amin Jan 10, 2021

exact scenario happened with me. a shipment from Egypt to Saudi Arabia containing my passport was lost.

Aramex Internationalshop and ship

I have a package [protected] from shop and ship which was delivered yesterday 15th December but had an enormous amount of fees. Not Aramex fees but governmental fees (taxes, customs, duties etc..) . I paid all the fees (aramex and governmental) but found absolutely not a single DOCUMENT in the package or with the courier. Not even the original invoice of the goods. IS THIS NORMAL? What if I wanted to return the items?! I sent a request CAI/1220/30026 on Egypt's website but the answer I received was that they can send me an electronic invoice on email (which they did not until now!) . I said I don't want Aramex invoice, I want the customs clearance and duties documents with my name because I am going to dispute the huge amount I paid to the customs not to aramex. And I want my original invoice. No one replied till now and the ticket is closed!

I am sorry but if my problem is not solved then it is either the documents are lost which I must be compensated for or the fees I paid are not real.

Dec 09, 2020

Aramex Courier — Delay in delivery

Dear aramex, Regret to inform you that still I have not received my item delivered by aramex. It is so...

Nov 23, 2020

Aramex International — Shipment terminated

This complain is regarding shipment number [protected] in egypt cairo that has been terminated since 25 Oct...

Aramex Internationalkyc rejected multiple times.

Respected sirs,
                    I ordered a pair of shoes from Nike.com and it wasn't mentioned that the shoe will be imported to India. The parcel is now in India and waiting for custom clearing. I provided my kyc documents multiple times. But it keeps on rejecting again and again. The address on my adhar card is different from the shipping address. And im only 18 years old so i dont have any legal document which has my current address on it. I cant return the product and my kyc wont get accepted. I'm stuck with this problem for the past 5 days.
                    The Aramex customer care is not able to help me.
                    Some help would be appreciated.
                    Thank you.
                    Vardaan Ashta

kyc rejected multiple times.

Aramex InternationalPackage not delivered

I have sent a document to Cochin India on 18-08-2019 and it has not been delivered yet.

Tracking number# [protected]

Now Aramex is telling that shipment will be deliver through india post under tracking details CK005219402IN and Aramex dont have any responsibility .

While collecting the shipment they didint inform us like they will use postal service . Is there any way to get back the document and money we paid, so we can send to some other trusted courier

Regards
                      Liju Jacob
                      M: +968 [protected]
                      Email: liju.[protected]@petrofac.com

Package not delivered

Aramex InternationalDelayed shipment delivery

Greetings
                        My shipment is at aramex office since 4 weeks. I kept contacting them for at least 6 times in each time they will say that the shipment will be send the following day. I still didnt get my shipment. Also I asked them to talk with the super visor to raise a complaint. No one called me yet.

Jul 30, 2020

Aramex International — Shipment not sent

Respectful greetings! Dear Sirs, I am Dalmo Lopes, Angolan resident in Benguela, I have been an Aramex...

Aramex InternationalParcel not delivered

It's been two months now since we booked two shipment going to Egypt from UAE. We keep on calling and sending emails to Aramex, but still no update of the whereabouts of the said shipment. All the necessary documents that Aremex requested from the consignee and shipper was provided and still no clear response. This is very upsetting on our end. If they can't delivery it better refund the shipping fee we paid or send back the parcel to us. Customer service agents as well are not helping at all, the only answer they can give you is "they don't know" this statement is unacceptable and only proves that the Customer service is very poor! This is so frustrating. We hope that by sending this complaint will call the attention of the higher management and fix this kind of inconvenience. You will lose all of your clients if this things like this will not be fixed.

Jul 23, 2020

Aramex — Non stop harassment due to kyc rejection

This is regarding awb number - [protected]. I had submitted my kyc with amazon already. I also submitted my...

Aramex InternationalOrder lost

I purchases a phone from amazon, using shop and ship service by aramex. My order was delivered on aramex UK (Slough) hub on 29/06/2020 and since then the item it's in their hub. Tried to call them no-one answering the phone. Email them several times no response. Send message through social media no response. My order probably got stolen by them. I have get in touch with my local aramex office which they have tried to contact aramex uk but without success. Even to their colleagues they do not answer. So i strongly believe that they are stealing the orders and the lie.

Jul 07, 2020

Aramex International — Egypt

Dear Aramex, I ant to escalate this complaint to the hire management who are responsible of Aramex Busine...

Jun 29, 2020

Aramex International — Still didnt got my parcel yet!!!

I order some stuff from china, and they got it here in dubai by aramex by 26th june, and suddenly my uae...