Chain Reaction Cycles Logo

Chain Reaction Cycles

Having problems with Chain Reaction Cycles?

Chain Reaction Cycles reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 19, 2012. The latest review customer service and pricing policy was posted on Sep 10, 2019. Chain Reaction Cycles has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews. Chain Reaction Cycles has resolved 0 complaints.

Chain Reaction Cycles Customer Service Contacts

Kilbride Road
Doagh

Ballyclare, Northern Ireland, County Antrim
United Kingdom - BT390EE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chain Reaction Cycles Customer Service. Initial Chain Reaction Cycles complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chain Reaction Cycles above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chain Reaction Cycles. Discuss the issues you have had with Chain Reaction Cycles and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chain Reaction Cycles Complaints & Reviews

Chain Reaction Cyclescustomer service and pricing policy

I wish to make a formal complaint regarding the above order, your customer service and policies. I placed this order late one evening then early the following morning found the same item £30 cheaper on your parent company Wiggle. I contacted you immediately however your policy is to price match with vouchers, which I didn't want. Attempts were made to cancel the order however it was not possible. The advice I was given was to refuse delivery, failing that I could return free of charge. I was not at home and delivery was accepted by my neighbour. When I attempted to arrange the return through live chat I was advised it would incur a £20 charge as I had not refused delivery. I was not made aware of this when I attempted to cancel my order and the transcript of the online chat should confirm this. Given my dispute I preferred to speak to someone in person. It took me 2 days to get through to customer services only to be told that unfortunately there was nothing could be done about the charge. I revisited my dispute with another member of staff who eventually agreed to reduce the courier cost to £10, which I accepted reluctantly. When asked if there was anything else I fed-back that if CRC had the same pricing policy as Wiggle this situation could have been avoided. Following this conversation I revisited CRC website and low and behold the item had been reduced to the same price as that on Wiggle. As you can imaging I'm extremely frustrated with the situation, the amount of time it took to to resolve my dispute, the outcome of which I find unsatisfactory and has left me out of pocket. All. of this was unnecessary and avoidable had CRC reduced the price to match that of their parent company Wiggle when I requested it. CRC would have received my business and I wouldn't have been inconvenienced both financially and with the time spent disputing the matter, which has also incurred me telephone costs.

I would appreciate a response to my complaint and hope you can see fit to consider some form of remuneration for my inconvenience.

Regards

Ruth Pryce

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Aug 10, 2019

Chain Reaction Cycles — customer service

I have purchased products in the past from Chain Reaction with no issue however the last order was a...

Chain Reaction Cycles[protected]

"message:

From:"[protected]@chainreactioncycles.com"
    Date: 20 september 2018 at 10:28:21 ist
    To: [protected]@icloud.com
    Subject: re: re: warranty ref: [protected] [#3613495]
    Reply-to: [protected]@chainreactioncycles.com"

You have got a bike back at your store since more than 10 days.
    My son, who is 17teen still have no money on the account.
    Next step it will be to make it public and complain further with legal action included.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Chainreactioncycles.com — I would say that this company orders it's ©/fake/replica& products from illegal Chinese manufacturers

I spent many hours on the internet researching and choosing two pairs of sports training shoes which Chain...