Aramex International Logo

Aramex International

Having problems with Aramex International?

Aramex International Customer Service Contacts

+1 424 750 9338 (United States)
+44 175 321 0503 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 078 000 (Ireland)
+45 70 247 247 (Denmark)
+39 292 6851 (Italy)
+31 104 287 211 (Netherlands)
+351 219 587 269 (Portugal)
+41 227 178 500 (Switzerland)
+852 35 567 000 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 960 3333 (Indonesia)
+60 377 878 787 (Malaysia)
+63 323 467 184 (Philippines)
+65 65 430 300 (Singapore)
+ 27 215 268 600 (South Africa)
+82 215 660 333 (South Korea)
+66 20 227 070 (Thailand)
Plot 121-221, Office 5, Abdulrahim Al Zarooni Real Estate, Airport Road, Deira

2 Ugreshskaya 55, Moscow

Sweden
Mejerigatan 1, Gothenburg

Switzerland
Voie-des-Traz 20, (Freight Buiding, Geneva Airport), Door № 3; Office E32, CH-1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva

Turkey
Mimar Sinan Caddesi, Serhat Sokak, №35, Ikitelli, Istanbul

China
1st floor, № 2 Office Building of Tianzhu Logistics Park of Sinotrans Development, № 20 TianZhu Rd, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Park Shunyi Dist., Beijing

Hong Kong
1/F, Mapletree Logistics Hub Tsing Yi, 30 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T., Hong Kong

Indonesia

3 Platinum Crescent, Milnerton, Cape Town

South Korea
53, Sejong-Daero 9-Gil, Jung-Gu, Seoul

Taiwan
1F&2F., № 25, Ln 178, Ruihu St., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.), Taipei

Thailand
153 Soi Pridi Banomyong 14, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Bangkok, Thailand

Vietnam
8th Floor Athena Building 146-148 Cong Hoa Street Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aramex International Customer Service. Initial Aramex International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aramex International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aramex International. Discuss the issues you have had with Aramex International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aramex Internationaldelivery delays

I have ordered a product from USA.(tracking number- [protected])Expected delivery date on aramex application was 4 th of August. After 4th, the application shows delivery date updated . No one is contacting me either .This is the second time, the same situation happening to me. What should I do?this willbe the last time I use aramex.Please do the needful. Till not delivered the product

Aramex Shop and Shipshipments on hold / customer service

Submitted By: Brian King

Subject: Shipments on HOLD

Subcategory: Inquiries about shipment

Description: I''ve called the delivery centre on 6543 0300 - and they inform me that 2 of my shipments are on HOLD pending a payment. However i have already made payment by Paypal on 1st and 3rd August. My shipments were (for some unknown reason) sent to Dubai on 2nd August and returned to Singapore on 4th August. It seems you are asking me to pay for this terrible service twice...???? The above applies to 2 No shipments [protected] and [protected] Please advise.

Case Reference: SIN/0819/3132

RESOLVED

Items finally delivered on 13th August 2019 - without additional payment. Thank you.

Aramexnot received items for 1 month! tracking number [protected]/tracking id: tba403008202000 from shop & ship

We would like to complain about the shipment with supplier tracking number TBA403008202000 from Shop & Ship and tracking number [protected] from ARAMEX. It has been a month since this shipment were delivered back to Cyprus for 3 times already which is supposed to be delivered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We keep on asking for an update almost every day in which they provide wrong details like a while ago, at around 9-9:30 in the morning, the agent said that the goods are already within the Dubai Facility. But when we called once again this afternoon (around 12-1 in the afternoon), the agent said that the goods are still in Cyprus. You can even check the record of the conversation as a proof about this matter. This shipment is supposed to be received by today, August 4, 2019 as Mr. Ahmad Abboud needs those goods as soon as possible and ARAMEX still were not able to find a solution with this shipment.
      This is like a never-ending issue. When the goods arrived here in dubai, you will send it again to cypruss. When we called it again to customer service, they gave us details that the goods will return again in dubai, and on the next day the good was sent again to cypruss. For how many times you will deliver this goods to cypruss? 10times?100times? This is supposed to be deliver here in DUBAI!!!

Please take IMMEDIATE action regarding this matter and please provide ACCURATE information to your customer!

Aramex Internationaldouble payment for one item

My tracking ID [protected]. My name is Shehin. I received some personal items from my brother from ajman and I give the charges (AED 42). It is send to my office in alain and our company has ana account in aramex now your people add extra charges to our company account. But I already paid AED 42 when I received the item and in your receipt also mentioned collect cash from the receiver. Now I have to excess amount of 37.74. Is This is cheating from your company or your delivery boy

double payment for one item

Aramex Internationaldelay in releasing shipment

Regarding shipment [protected], I have sent all the required documents since 23/06 to proceed with the release but no one take a further step in this process till I have contacted the head of the ShopandShip team a week ago then they woke up and noticed that they put my shipment and request over the shelf to beat the dust. So, I'm submitting an official complaint for this delay and behavior.

Jul 16, 2019

Aramex International — my account [238618], I have a problems in cod was collected and not transferred to my account

Dears kindly check mu complaint [CaseReference:CAI/0519/39434] because i didn't find any feedback till now...

Jul 11, 2019

Aramex International — slowest service I ever experienced

I‘m suffering recently a lot from your shop and ship services, every parcel I should call us and egypt...

Jul 10, 2019

Aramex International — customer service and delivery delay

Dear respectful Aramex team. Kindly be informed of my current issue. I am using Jumia.com company for...

Jul 05, 2019

Aramex International — extra cost for my shipment

Order tracking number is [protected] Clothes and kuwait has no customs fees of shipping is already added to...

Aramex Internationalshipment delivery delay

Hi, regarding shipment number [protected], i sent it on Wednesday the 26th of June from Al Khobar in KSA to Cairo Egypt. While tracking, i realised that it arrived Cairo on Friday the 28th.

On Saturday the 29th, the recipient who is a 60 years old man called customer service representative in Egypt to schedule delivery.

Delivery was scheduled on Sunday the 30th of June.

Tracking since Satuday confirms that the shipment is out for delivery.

Since then, up till now the shipment is not delivered yet.

This shipment contains important documents and this delay is harming us alot and is completely unacceptable.

Please help.

Thank you in advance.

• Wa
                Walid K Aug 06, 2019

If shipment lost by Aramex who have to do the claim Aramex or customer

• Al
                ali anss Aug 03, 2019

very bad and poor service

Jul 01, 2019

Aramex International — delivery and customer support

I've paid for a priority parcel express delivery from Aramex. My parcel has been at Aramex Dubai office since...

Aramex Internationalbank credit card delivery and very poor service quality from all aramex staff in uae

URGENT COMPLAINT AGAINST ARAMEX CALL CENTER AGENT AND MANAGEMENT (Tracking number: [protected])

Hi,
              I am very disappointed from your team in the call center on all the levels. I have very bad experience with Rahaf Mohamed (agent) who refused to connect me to her manager, put me on hold for 17 mins, and disconnected the call, and never called back.
              I received a call now from a lady named Ola who claimed to be Rahaf's manager (while Rahaf informed me that her manager is a male)! This lady didn't solve my problem, didn't bring the delivery guy to our call to agree on specific time today to deliver my bank card, and also didn't connect me to her manager (Abdulla), who is supposed to be the call center manager.
              my delivery time was today June 25 between 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm and the delivery guy called at 10:50 (I replied to him with SMS that I am available after 15 mins). I called him at 11:03 more than 10 times and he kept canceling my calls. He updated the system that customer not available and he attempted to deliver and failed and asked for rescheduling. I am traveling and I need my card today as agreed yesterday when i scheduled through the call center call with Yasmine and also through the Whatsapp and Aramex mobile App. What else should I do in order for Aramex to respect my time???!!

I need to escalate this to the highest level of management in the complaints and call center and Aramex UAE.

Regards,
              Ahmad Yusuf
              +[protected]

Jun 20, 2019

Aramex International — awb [protected]

With reference to my emailed complained reference: JED/0619/59966. Where I have complained to receive a...

Aramex Internationalunethical behavior - worst delivery person on earth

Am raising this complaint with exteam dissatisfaction,
                your delivery personnel was just humiliated me,
                he shouted me twice and dropped the call 3 times for just no reason,
                I have sent him the location the first time correctly but he was super angry for not finding the location although it talk him 2 minutes to reach the correct location. I will fight to get my right back through you or otherwise I will escalate to Aramex global then to outside Aramix if required,
                can't be more dissatisfied. Below are the details about the shipment: Shipment #: [protected] Delivery guy phone #: [protected] / [protected]

Aramex InternationalDelay of delivery

You can assume that how much experience you are giving to your customers without proper assistance and delivery. I have ordered a package from USA, which reached your head office in ardiya on 10 th of june. Tracking number-[protected].The delivery period is between 13-19 of this month.On 12 th, I tracked the shipment, which showed that delivery is scheduled on 13 th.nobody came here to deliver. Next day you have scheduled delivery time (15/6) between 12 pm and 2 pm.I waited for it and nobody responded. Tried to call your customer support. No one attended the call. Why you are wasting our time?You should have the responsibility as a reputed carrier. please let me know about my package. Thanks

Aramex Internationalnobody knows where is my package

I have a package coming from UK, unfortunately the address was wrong and the package was shipped to Qatar instead of Oman, I contacted Aramex customer service to change the address and on the 30th of May they confirmed on me that they have changed the address upon my request and that the package will be shipped from Qatar to Oman. Since this day I send many following up emails and I don't receive any reply, I called the customer service many times and they have Zero information about my package and every time I call each agent is giving me a different answer. I submitted another complaint and a request to check the status of my package because when I check it with the tracking code I find that the package is in Qatar for more than a week now!!! Aramex supposed to be for fast shipping and when a small issue happens they don't mess up like this. Please, I need to know where is my package and when I will receive it!!

Aramex Internationalshipment delivery

Despite my shipping address being in my account and Aramex managing to deliver other packages to my shipping address I have had 2 shipments delivered to Aramex offices and told to come and collect the packages.

One shipment no [protected] was delivered to aramex Rabigh which is 70km from my shipping address.I tried for many hours over many days to call customer service but no one answers the phone. I then submitted a support request reference no [protected] but never received any reply and when I check the ticket the status is closed! I am a single female without transport and in the end a colleague had to go on my behalf to collect the package.

I now have shipment number [protected] and have received a message to collect the package.This Aramex office is in Jeddah on madina road 120 kilometres away from where I live!

All I want Aramex to do is deliver the shipment to my shipping address!

I also use SMSA (store2door) and their customer service is much better than aramex

May 28, 2019

Aramex International — package delivery

To whom it may concern, My package above has been in the Jeddah office for two weeks now since the 12 th of...

Aramex Internationaldelivery delay time. excessive

Dear Aramex,

Tracking [protected]

I am complaining as being a ship and ship customer and a frequent user of your service . I have a parcel that was cleared from customs Since 23 May and updated on 24th May at operation facility, has still not being delivered.

Despite several emails and calls to your office and team.

I found this inadmissible and unprofessional, reason why I am. Using your service is for. Quick and fast processing of parcels.

I am really disappointed. Specially that I feel. There is lack of communication due to carelessness from your delivery service.

No feedback from several emails sent since Friday 24th May.

We are today 28tj still no delivery and as per my previous request, it was urgent for me to have my parts urgently due that my vehicle is out of use and causing me loss of use and financials loss.

Regards
                        Awaiting a prompt answer from Aramex.
                        Belal

delivery delay time. excessive

May 27, 2019

Aramex International — customer care/aramex app/call center/ delivery.

Im trying to contact Aramex cince two days bcs i wasnt being able to log in to my App. They sending my parcel...