Aramex International Logo

Aramex International

Having problems with Aramex International?

Aramex International Customer Service Contacts

+1 424 750 9338 (United States)
+44 175 321 0503 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 078 000 (Ireland)
+45 70 247 247 (Denmark)
+39 292 6851 (Italy)
+31 104 287 211 (Netherlands)
+351 219 587 269 (Portugal)
+41 227 178 500 (Switzerland)
+852 35 567 000 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 960 3333 (Indonesia)
+60 377 878 787 (Malaysia)
+63 323 467 184 (Philippines)
+65 65 430 300 (Singapore)
+ 27 215 268 600 (South Africa)
+82 215 660 333 (South Korea)
+66 20 227 070 (Thailand)
Plot 121-221, Office 5, Abdulrahim Al Zarooni Real Estate, Airport Road, Deira

2 Ugreshskaya 55, Moscow

Sweden
Mejerigatan 1, Gothenburg

Switzerland
Voie-des-Traz 20, (Freight Buiding, Geneva Airport), Door № 3; Office E32, CH-1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva

Turkey
Mimar Sinan Caddesi, Serhat Sokak, №35, Ikitelli, Istanbul

China
1st floor, № 2 Office Building of Tianzhu Logistics Park of Sinotrans Development, № 20 TianZhu Rd, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Park Shunyi Dist., Beijing

Hong Kong
1/F, Mapletree Logistics Hub Tsing Yi, 30 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T., Hong Kong

Indonesia

3 Platinum Crescent, Milnerton, Cape Town

South Korea
53, Sejong-Daero 9-Gil, Jung-Gu, Seoul

Taiwan
1F&2F., № 25, Ln 178, Ruihu St., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.), Taipei

Thailand
153 Soi Pridi Banomyong 14, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Bangkok, Thailand

Vietnam
8th Floor Athena Building 146-148 Cong Hoa Street Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aramex International Customer Service. Initial Aramex International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aramex International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aramex International. Discuss the issues you have had with Aramex International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aramex Internationalservices/solution

I book one shipment bearing no [protected] from Riyadh, KSA to New Delhi, INDIA on 27 March 2019.
I couriered a wallet which had some cards only. Since 2nd of April it is held in destination country for custom clearance.
The customer care in India told the receiver that due to company's address at sender and receiver side Aramex considered the shipment as commercial for which it require IEC. However due to easiness to send & receiving of the shipment, company address is given.
Now I request to return the shipment back to Riyadh through Aramex customer care, KSA. But the status is same "Shipment held for custom clearance".
Please resolve this matter.

services/solution

• Updated by Mohammad Kashif · Apr 09, 2019

After calling several times to aramex customer care, i enquire about my request to return the shipment, they update the status as" Aramex try to contact the sender", however I didn't receive any call/message/mail.
      Its very irritating and sad for such misinformation by famous company.
      Still I didn't receive any communication from ARAMEX.

Aramex Internationalmy parcel

Facing extremely bad service and ridiculous feedback from the customer service. My shipment arrived at the destination city on 27th March and not delivered yet. One customer service person told me that I will get it on Thursday and when we called Thursday they said sorry and confirmed delivery rescheduled to Saturday due to unknown resons. When we called Saturday, they are telling it will not deliver Saturday, and if I need can pick from your warehouse.

We are getting such a pathetic service from Aramex. I'm still waiting to receive my parcel.

Tracking No.[protected]

Regards
    Ruby
    [protected]

Aramex InternationalI’m complaining about over charging me for shipping my wife coat from bulgaria to beirut

My wife forgot her coat at Sofia airport and my assistant found it and ship it back to us to Beirut .
      They told him they will charge us 95 leva upon delivery .
      Instead they charged us 250$.
      The customer service manager in Beirut Mrs .Rita told us they will reimburse us 65$ to correct their mistake .
      Our office in Sofia told us that aramex Bulgaria confirmed that the reimbursement amount should be above 150$ since the shipment cost is written on the shipping document for 95 Leva equal to ;47.5 euro .
      We haven't heard back from aramex Lebanon despite many follow up from our behalf .
      Rita stopped answering our calls nor returned it back .
      We are expecting you to Pay us back the remaining amount ASAP .
      The shipment nb is [protected]
      Sent by lipa development Ltd to samir g Aoun
      21/2/2019
      I'm a loyal member to aramex in shop and ship .This case is not related to shop and ship .
      I'm complaining about the unproffessionalisim from Beirut office and for over charging me and not reimbursing me what they promised .
      My sns account BEY47090

Aramex Internationalaramex not delivering my shipment from 20 days

Hi, I have used Shop&Ship Services to buy laptop from USA and bring it to Saudi Arabia-Riyadh. They have received my shipment on 8th of March, and hold 1 a week at New York due to High Value shipping issues after a week we solved and they send to Saudi Arabia. from 17th of March, even I have received out for delivery message, they didnt deliver my shipment from a week showing as HOLD. I have contacted many times but not get any positive and clear explanation. They are just saying that it is custom and we well try to clear! I could not understand how any material can be out for delivery and then again Custom?? See attached tracking history and please somebody warn this Riyadh Aramex unprofessional staff since they are now working in vision of Aramex.

aramex not delivering my shipment from 20 days

Aramex InternationalI should receive 4 cartons in my mailbox since 21/2/2019 but i cannot see them in my account yet , please find attached UPS proof of delivery.

Proof of Delivery Carton #1
          1Z9093670399250289
          27.20 LBS
          Dock
          Thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you. Details are only available for shipments delivered within the last 120 days. Please print for your records if you require this information after 120 days.
          Tracking results provided by UPS: 03/06/2019 10:52 A.M. EST

2.80 LBS
          Tracking results provided by UPS: 03/06/2019 10:57

Feb 20, 2019

Aramex International — shipment number [protected] problem

I have shipped my mobile from Egypt to Dubai and repaired it because the warranty is in the UAE, and the...

Feb 18, 2019

Aramex International — delivery scheduled every day but not delivered

Since the shipment arrived in Riyadh 14th Feb, i get updates from customer service that it will be delivered...

Jan 20, 2019

Aramex Saudi Arabia — multiple failure of delivery (no one bothers)

Got a msg on 17 Jan at 10.00 am that pkg out for delivery, waited the whole day only to get another msg at...

Jeddah

Aramex Internationalshop and ship package number [protected]

My package was received in local office on December 24th. It has been on hold in customs since then. I have provided the Shop and Ship employees with the receipt showing that it was under 100 JDs.
            I have contacted the Shop and Ship staff more than 7 times and no action was taken.
            I have explained many times that these items were for a cancer patient and they are needed. But nothing happens.
            It is highly disappointing .. This is not the first time I encounter problems with Shop and Ship.

Aramex Internationalservice quality is very bad and customer services is not helpful at all

Hi,

Actually, the service quality in Aramex became very low. In addition, the customer service is not helpful at all especially that this is the second time with Aramex Egypt team.In fact, I was informed by British house that my package will be delivered through Aramex and I received a call from one of your messengers two days ago that he is ready to deliver it. I told him that I'm out of home for the time-being and I'l be back after two-three hours. He confirmed that he'll handed the package to another colleague who is working in night shift, but his colleague will deliver the package next day. Next day, I waited the whole day for the call to confirm the time, but unfortunately no one calls me. So, I called the first messenger who contacted me and asked him and he confirmed that his colleague will call me and deliver the package (supposedly yesterday). Therefore, I came to my home and waited for him, but no contacted me. Therefore, I checked my package no which is ([protected]) today and found that the status has been changed to attempted delivery instead of out for delivery.

As a result, I called the customer service immediately to find me a solution especially that I'm off today and decided not to go out to receive the package. In fact, I astonished from the reaction of the customer service's representative. She refused to transfer me to the manager in spite of my several requests to contact the manager. Moreover, I requested from her an immediate solution for my problem and clarified for her that this is the second time for me to face problems when dealing with Aramex Egypt team, but she told me that she doesn't have an immediate solution and she will contact me two hours later just to inform me if she can deliver the package one or two days later which is totally unaccepted from me and I tried again with her to transfer my call to one of the responsible managers, but she insisted not to transfer my call.

Such an action is not accepted at all and deliver a negative message to customers which is (Aramex doesn't care with their customers' problems).

As a result, from now on and whenever I buy any online goods, I'll inform the seller that I will not accept his goods if he will send it through Aramex.

By the way, my previous negative experience with Aramex was on written on your messenger with me dated Dec, 4, 2017.

• Updated by Hossam33 · Jan 01, 2019

The below is what I got from Aramex Egypt and even no one contacted me until now.

"Hello Hossam, apologies for the unfortunate experience. We have informed our team to connect with you regarding this at the soonest time in order to rearrange delivery of your parcel.
                  Thank you for your patience."

Aramex International — abdul samad al qurashi

I purchased from https://store.asqgrp.com (Abdul Samad Al Qurashi) for 80 usd and in their site they...

Cairo

Aramex International — about the shipment

I have shipped an mobile phone from saudi arabia to united states about 7 days ago at 12 december 2018 but it...

Riyadh

Aramexwrong delivery

I received on friday dec 7 by aramex the expected order of toms size 7, I received size 7 nike rubber shoes. I tried to call 6th street dubai and they took my number saying that they will ask the manager to give me a call, but throughout the day no one called. I looked up contacts from their website and found apparel group. However, they have only one contact number posted and it can not be reached. The return policy says 14days of return. No suffiecient and reliable information is available.

wrong delivery

Aramex International — shipment to saudi arabia (awb no. [protected])

Dear Sir, The tracking status of my shipment No. [protected] has not been changed since last two day. It...

Aramex Internationalshipment not received a month ago and no help from saudi aramex office [protected]

I ordered online a shipment almost a month ago and still from last more than 20 days its stuck in bahrain aramex facility. I called and email to Aramex but they didn't tell me anything about the shipment when can I get it and why it delayed too much.. I twice send complaints from saudi arabia website but they ignored my emails and don't gave any soultion to my complaint. Kindly check with your saudia team and let me know why my shipment is stuck somewhere and when can I get it. I have to gift this to someone on some day but due to Aramex service worst happened to me.
                  Below mentioned is my shipment no. [protected]
                  hope the issue will resolve now and i ll get reply asap..

Aramex International — [protected]

Document ship underway bill # [protected], Jeddah to Pakistan Karachi dated on 28 Nov 2018 till Moment they...

Jeddah

Aramex Internationalshipment not received and useless customer service center

Really I am disappointed from the service provided at whole level. Finally after try calling 100 times the customer service # linked. I've asked many employee to provide me an email for any decision maker in your entity with no any response. any way, my order from VIPbrands shipment # [protected] not received until now.

Please do not tell me wait 24 hour.

Thanks and hope this email making changes.

Aramex International — service

Driver with rude attitude and refusing to give my order. Poor service from the contact center at Kuwait...

Aramex International — camera

Hello I have a tracking from Brazil with the tracking number EB092152883BR ship by ana Paulo de Oliveira belo...

Lagos

Aramex International — missing item

I have this order from Hong Kong which was shipped out on the 22nd of October. I was contacted by your South...

Johannesburg