Aquaguard Water PurifierVery Poor customer care

H

I have complained Aquaguard for service, each and every time when I call them they will tell we are sending a person to your home, but 3 weeks gone, no one attended.

Since it is water everyone at home felt Sick

• Ra
    Rajan T M Oct 05, 2017

I fully agree, it is more than 20days since we raised new installation request, every follow-up call the answer is we are sending the guy today/tomorrow.
    We have been using aguagard since 2003 and we we enjoying prompt service at Bangalore. Based on that experience only we got new one at chennai but it is totally opposite.

• Re
    Reviewer30870 Feb 28, 2016

Ever since we got this filter installed we have been facing problems. They take the AMC but don't give proper service.

The filter does not wirk properly. Has been giving problem from 1st month always.

On top of it they created 2 customer ID for us. Very poor customer service. Agents are super slow, and technicians are just useless.

I wish to take this company to consumer court so that they stop this nonsense.

Chotu Chaudhari Oct 30, 2014

14000 rs loss and headeach

13000 rs loss and increase my BP

sarankuaer Nov 03, 2011

nejama vangathiga nanbargalea na aquaguard water system vanki enda vangunam nu feel panren so pls vangathiga frds

sarankuaer Nov 03, 2011

please do not buy aguagard RO purifying water system...

sarankuaer Nov 03, 2011

friends pls don't purses aquaguard water purifying system recently i have pursed aquagard RO system but this is not working good...i feel very bad so pls don't buy it...

pramod r vishwakarma Apr 20, 2011

I have not seen such a fraud customer care, after giving 3 to 4 complaint no one has visited the site, only there will say every customer is important for them till there take over money to there pocket after that how are you, I will make inshore them once I will get them in any of the site when there will come for demo, I will loss there as more as customer, telling them what is happened with me. and the sales person name is kishore bhore .and he is from vasai branch in tahne

• Sn
    S. N. Agarwal Mar 10, 2010

Reffer my complaint dt/-09-03-2010, regarding my aqua water purifier, faulty from last 15 days. Get it repaired immediately.

FA model (uv)

Res: [protected]
    [protected]

DT/-10-03-2010

Pradeep79 Mar 01, 2010

Service of Aquaguard is very worst and corrupted. Every time when I call they asking for annual service agreement forcely.

prabha Nov 14, 2008

i find that despite calling up the aquaguard helpline to attend to complaint that water from the purifier is stinking and periodical checkups are not being done, i find that service persons have not turned up.this is the second time.pl.do the needful.

anand chhallany Oct 17, 2008

previously i complain from 1 month no 1 is attending they use to say they r not able to know my address my address is nawapara rajim HP Petrol Pump, i dont think that in this small town they r not able .

• Ne
    Neha Sep 27, 2008

Hi ...I fully agree with you...I have been facing the same problem...in spite of repeated reminders there has still not been any visit from any service personnel...It is definitely a pathetic service provided by such a brand name...I would definitely not recommend any one to go for their brand of products due to such after sales service.