Aquaguard Water Purifierattend the fault immediately

J

Problem is the aquaguard water purifier is not working properly. Water is not flowing continuously. We took enough pain to contact through customer service number, yet there is no response for the past one week (amc paid upto 20.6.2010). contact no.[protected].

• Di
    dinesh bhargava Oct 18, 2008

how often do we need to change carbon and candle

• Ss
    ssraisuuddin Nov 02, 2009

dear sir i got aquaguard r o system wich is not flowing water properly i complined so many times they attend, but the problem is not solved and now they or not responcing. so finally i planed to aproch consumer court and news media after your reply.

• Kd
    KD SHARMA Jul 06, 2010

My name is Captain KD Sharma, I had purchased AquaGuard Reviva 10 months back which is posing severe problems since the day of installation, the dealer from whom i purchased it is also very reluctant and provides poor services unable to tag the problem till now.
    Since last one week I have requested him several times but he has not turned up till date, in the thick of summers it is very difficult to survive in this situation.Please help me and get my RO replaced by a new one, which is the only fit solution as per me.My particulars are as follows:
    NAME : CAPTAIN Kapil Dev Sharma
    Address: 650-C MAP Accomodation Faridkot Military Station.
    Phone No:[protected], [protected]
    Product Ser No: 6026634
    Dealer: Gagan Enterprises, Chahal Road Faridkot.
    Dealer's Contact No:[protected], [protected]

• Di
    DINESH RANKA Jan 30, 2011

Problem is the aquaguard water purifier is not working properly. Water is not flowing continuously. We took enough pain to contact through customer service number, yet there is no response for the past one week contact no.[protected]

• Ut
    utsav k shah Jun 23, 2011

the service of the aquagaurd purifier is horrendous. we have logged a complain 15 days ago and there is absolutely no response to it. everytime the service depot is called up they have a standard answer ' the stock is unavailable. or the men will be coming for service on so so date.' how horrible you people can get. its inhumane and heart wrenching to see that your company makes people suffer for drinking water. wish we could sue you for all the nonsensical and fake assurance and promises you blatantly make in your advertisements. please tend to people's need... we damn pay you for it. could you just at least show some responsibility towards that.

• Sw
    sweta agarwal Mar 09, 2012

before 5 days my aqua-guard water purifier was dead and i have face a lot of problem for it i complained but no service was shown every year i pay 4000 rs for service but the company has give bad service to me please do the favour for me my address is mall enclave k block a flat no 507

• Sh
    Shah Nasir Ali Mar 24, 2012

Every one says I want to buy Aquaguard water purifier we are already purchased Aquaguard water purifier but our town is ignoor to provides to services & spearparts I think this Aquaguard water purifier company belive only sales not for services I requsted all people who live in Anantnag Kashmir and other siders to cheek first if service station is there or not

Shah Nasir Ali
    +91-[protected]

• eureka forbes Mar 26, 2012

Dear Mr. Shah Nasir Ali,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and your contact details. Our service team will contact you soon and fix an appointment to resolve your issue, at the earliest.

For any further assistance please feel free to write in.

• eureka forbes Mar 26, 2012

Dear Sweta,

We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

• eureka forbes May 01, 2012

Dear Customers,

We have not heard from you for a while now. We would like to resolve your issue, incase you are still facing a problem. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

• Pr
    praveen k Jul 05, 2012

experienced problem at very 1st day itself...6days, more than 10 phone calls to the management...not yet recovered...each one is saying one one reasons for every phone call i made...is this the way to handle a customer????not satisfied with ur service :( :(...
    13., 000 lose for us ...this is not fair ...i need a soon solution for this...

• eureka forbes Jul 06, 2012

Dear Mr. Praveen,

Anand Balasubramanian Aug 23, 2012

Hello
    I ordered booster type Water Purifier(15.08.2012), they agreed and but next day they brought classic type Water Purifier with additional motor. for installation of product no one came yet, every day i was call to your company people, after sales no one is responding properly. even they are not picking up my call.i call to the branch manager, it is also no use. i was frustrated with your company people. i made a customer complaint but no use. please do the needful.

customer complaint no:[protected]
    product i brought from: Poonamallee, chennai.
    Employee i contacted:Saravanen .D

Thanks and regard
    Anand

• eureka forbes Sep 04, 2012

Dear Mr. Anand

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your address and contact details so that we can look into the matter quickly.

• eureka forbes Sep 20, 2012

Dear Mr Anand,

We have not heard from you for quite long now. Kindly conform your status so that we can mark the issue as closed from our end.

Please feel free to write in for any assistance required at [protected]@eurekaforbes.com

Eureka Forbes team

• Jc
    J . C . AYLAWADI Feb 23, 2014

My aqua guard was serviced a month ago. After service, ie. change of carbon & filter, air bubbles come while drawing water. I have complaint to the local service center in Vikaspuri, New Delhi no. of times. No action has been taken . I have two years maintenance contract.. PLEASE HELP. mY MOBILE NO . IS [protected] & ADDRESS gh- 13 / 723 paschim vihar, New Delhi--110087.

• Ki
    KIRAN GUJRAL Nov 08, 2014

I had purchased aquaguard RO ENHANCE and had also signed an AMC with the company for three years. Two weeks back on 20 Oct 14 the tap was broken and i had lodged the complaint but no action has been taken till now. When contacted the agency to whom the work has been outsourced said that taps are not available and will take another week. Why the AMC charges when it is going to take nearly one month for the repairs. Will some one in the company take action or do we need to go to consumer forum for our redressal and claim damages. My address is Brig APS Gujral, Flat no 505, Abhas society, plot no 16 sector 56 gurgaon and the agency name is AQUA FORCE SALE AND SERVICES HO 337 A Sant Nagar east of Kailash New Delhi 48 and tele no [protected].

• Ar
    Arvind65 Jul 29, 2015

I had installed a water purifier system of AQUA GUARD RO and last night it just fell off and the body of the system broke. We had called the aquaguard aftersalesservice and someone from your Chandigarh office came and attended but we were told to pay Rs.2800 for the body plus labour despite the fact that the installation was done by your personnel and also our system was under maintenance contract till the end of this year. I have just packed this system in a box and have got KENT top of the line Water Purifier installed today itself. This speaks very badly of your branch manager Mr. Aman Anand who sits in your Chandigarh office because he and the technician were impolite and were hell bent on proving their point. Good Bye Aqua Guard... You guys are bad in admitting your own faults...Mahajans, House No. 138 Sector 6, Panchkula.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices