Having problems with Apple Vacations?

Apple Vacations reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 29, 2006. The latest review Refund for canceled flight was posted on Oct 25, 2021. The latest complaint Now emerald cancun was resolved on Sep 06, 2021. Apple Vacations has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 48 reviews. Apple Vacations has resolved 13 complaints.

Apple Vacations Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 517 2000 (Customer Service)
101 Northwest Point Blvd
Sat8:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sun8:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Postal Address
P.O. Box 6500 Newtown Square, PA 19073

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apple Vacations Customer Service. Initial Apple Vacations complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Apple Vacations above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Apple Vacations. Discuss the issues you have had with Apple Vacations and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Apple Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Apple VacationsRefund for canceled flight

We have contacted Apple directly without a proper resolution. All we get is a run around and excuses as to why Apple refuses to process our refund. Reservation #LZY4A0AP.

Frontier refunded Apples credit card ending 5292 on 10/11/21. Yet, Apple is refusing to forward the refund to us. Customer service is horrible. They refused to help us rebook the canceled flight that they chartered, getting an email or call back is next to impossible.

DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING WITH apple-vacations-b107408">APPLE VACATIONS!!!

Apple VacationsNow emerald cancun

Currently staying at the now emerald Cancun resort preferred club plunge pool ocean view. This is not anywhere near a 6 golden apple resort, we have stayed Dreams, Secrets and even Now sapphire. This resort does not compare in all areas. Room amenities not as promised, water dripping from mold on my balcony as I enter the plunge pool. Left over dinner items served for breakfast in the buffet also the same for lunch. This is not what is promised me when I booked and is very upsetting. Jim Humphrey [protected]@aol.com [protected]

• Apple Vacations's response · Sep 16, 2021

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about this. If you reach out to our customer service team with your name and reservation number we would be happy to discuss this with you. [email protected]

• Apple Vacations's response · Sep 16, 2021

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about this. If you reach out to our customer service team with your name and reservation number we would be happy to discuss this with you. CustomerCare @ applevacations.com

• Apple Vacations's response · Sep 16, 2021

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about this. If you reach out to our customer service team with your name and reservation number we would be happy to discuss this with you. CustomerCare [at] applevacations.com

• Apple Vacations's response · Sep 16, 2021

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about this. If you reach out to our customer service team with your name and reservation number we would be happy to discuss this with you. CustomerCare [at] applevacations[dot]com

Apple VacationsAruba trip #cy2410ap

I was to get a rental car and never receive it.This was the vacation from HELL there is to must to list all that happen. the room they put us in was noisy
      u could not even think they move us.Was good but in the morning they turn the water off and did not tell us I did #2 and could not flash the toilet and for
      4 hrs. had to smell it. People were fighting in lobby over the same thing I will not pay for some I did not recieve the rental car please fix's this

Respond

Apple VacationsApple Vacations Travel Credit for Booking #3P1G00AP.

We booked this last fall but had to cancel due to a health issue. We have contacted Apple a number of times requesting that the credit be issued and were told ok but it could take about 30 days. After many months, it still hasn't been issued. The amount is approximately $4, 200.
        Please issue this credit as stated in the terms of the contract we entered into when we booked the original trip.
        We have used Apple many times before and do not understand why you are refusing to issue this credit despite many requests.
        Please let me know how this situation will be resolved and that you have issued the credit.

Jim Licquia
        Booking 3P1G00AP

[protected]@licquia.com

Jun 11, 2021

Apple Vacations — Booking A3C400AB

we booked a vacation to Punta Cana back in April 15th for 2 rooms and 7 people. Unfortunately 3 of the kid...

Apple VacationsApple Vacations purchased vacation package

Have reservation with down payment with trip insurance for price match for Secrets Maroma Beach April 19-27, 2022. Price has come down twice in the last week, now at $5565.83. have had 8 conversations, 2 chats and numerous emails with reps and cannot get price to that amount. Down to $5765.83, have no idea where this amount came from. Have tried to resolve with the emails and phone calls, however I am getting no where. The latest chat told me my "issue was being escalated" and I would be contacted. Well, I was contacted via email with an incorrect price as indicated above. They actually asked to send them a screen shot of their own website t show their price last week, still hasn't done any good. I have attached it as indicated. I (we) have been using apple-vacations-b107408">Apple Vacations for over 10 years and for 23+ trips, never ever had problems like this before when trip prices have come down and called and sked for the price to be adjusted to reflect same. Isn't that the reason for the insurance with price match guarantee!

Apple Vacations purchased vacation package

May 13, 2021

Apple Vacations — Booking change

I booked back in November 2020 with Carol Bock 5 rooms for July 1st 2021 vacation. This was an employee award...

Apple Vacationsmoney transfer

I have called 5 times to get money credit transferred for vacation, i leave in 17 days and transfer is not done. I leave on May 22, 2021. I have talked to 5 different people, 2 had put slips in to get resolved. One person said "dont worry it will be ok another person said she was connected to accounting and then came back and said "i'm sorry the account is closed at it was 7:03, when she she told me she was speaking to them. Very unacceptable. All I want is money transferred

My email is [protected]@hotmail.com

Apple VacationsWont apply Travel credits to purchased trip

I booked a trip on line with Apple on 4/15. I followed the instructions for payment, including the use of my travel credits of $695.35. After the transaction was completed, it showed that I paid full price and it did not account for the $695.35 in travel credits that I had entered on the site during the transaction. I immediately called Apple only to find that the offices were closed for the day. I then called them the next day, 4/16/21 only to be informed that since I did not contact them the same day that I made the reservation, they could not offer me the difference back of $695.35.

• Apple Vacations's response · May 03, 2021

Hi, we're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your experience with Apple Vacations! We're happy to ask an agent to assist you further. If you are still in need of assistance, please send send us an email to [email protected] with your reservation number and contact information.

Respond

Apple Vacationswant money back not a voucher

i didnt go on planned vacation because of covid scare, i had covid and was told i would test postive for 90 days and CDC wanted a negative test to return to United States, im 75 years old and was scared i would end up in hospital there. i contacted Vacation Designers Jean Arnce, who our group booked with, she couldnt help me, i talked to someone at apple-vacations-b107408">Apple Vacations that didnt work so i am trying this, i just want my money back .Reservation # is 2N94A0AP Ruth May Larson 1055 Saddle Ridge Portage Wi 53901
                trip date Feb 2, 2021 thur 2-9-2021

• Apple Vacations's response · Apr 06, 2021

Apple VacationsComplaining about Apple vocation service

We were in Jamaica by Apple vocation from February 26 to March 4. From airport we were going to the resort by the bus. In a bus were around 40 people and bus did like 6 stops. The time from airport to the resort is 35 min an ot took two and a half hours It's horable. We were so tired and when we came to the resort to check in and ask for any food or snacks they sad they don't have it become the time was between lunch and diner. I'm a diabetic and I need to eat. After I was sick with low blood sugar. Was the same on a way back home. I'm so disappointed

Apple Vacationsvacation experience

I have book our vacation in April 2019 for travel on June 17, 2019 to Los Cabos from Chicago for seven days. I have always booked thru Apple Vacation and never had any issues until this time. We are very dissatisfied with the whole service that we received. Once we got to the airport in Chicago we and got our boarding passes on the connecting we were seated separately. When asked to be together we were told that we will have to get this fixed in Mexico. We got to Mexico and we were informed that they seats would have to be changed at original setting. We all were seating separately. That included 3 adults and Two kids ages 5 and 7 years old. The flight was delayed and our transportation from the airport to the hotel had left. Once we talked to Apple Representative they got us another transport which we had to wait about 30mins for. Once we got to the hotel the check in was ok. The Apple Representative greeted us and showed us around a little. Next day after breakfast we met with him to confirm our departure and take a look at activities that we would be able to do. We booked our tour for Off Road Side by Sides for Thursday in the morning. We were supposedly leave at 8:15am which our transportation never showed up. We went to the Apple Representative to see what's going on. He called the and informed us that our activity is schedule for 11am with pick up at 9:55am. However we had a ticket confirming the date and time. When we asked to have it switched and for next day we were informed that this would not be possible because of their cancellation policy. Again we stated out ticket shows the time and date and no one showed up. Finally he said that he will call a supervisor and see what he can do. We had to come back again to see him. Once we come back we were told that it was switched for Friday at 7am pick up. On Monday June 24th we were picked up from the hotel and dropped off at the Los Cabos airport terminal 2 however our flight was from Terminal 1. We had to walk from terminal 2 to terminal 1 with a senior individual and 2 kids along with our suite cases. We got our boarding passes and we were suppose to be sitting together again with an aisle separating us however my husband got moved to a different seat and again two kids had to sit on their own. We also asked for the connecting flight to have seats together again my husband got moved to a different seat. On top our flight was delayed but 1:15min. I don't understand why we don't have direct flight as we did in the past. I will make sure to let all my friends and family know how affluent of experience we had.

Apple Vacationstransportation

To the Apple Vacations. Booking Number [protected]

We had a huge problem getting from the hotel to the airport. We were 5 adults and 1 infant
                      The guy from Amstar told us to meet in front of the resort at 1:30 am. He explained that the van would be there in 20 minutes to pick us up. The receptionist at the resort explained that he was talking to a guy from Amstar and the van would be here in 20 minutes. We waited almost until 3:00 am and no one came. Our plane to Philadelphia departed at 5:11 am. We had to call for a taxi. Imagine 5 + Infant and baggage in a small car it was a tragedy.
                      Generally, it was very nice only this return destroyed our moods. We hope Applevacations will reward us for the additional costs incurred.
                      We often go on vacation with Applevacations.

Best regards
                      Stanislaw Chojnacki

Apple Vacationstransportation

To the Apple Vacations. Booking Number [protected]

We often go on vacation with Applevacations.

Apple Vacations — recent trip to aruba — riu antilles oct 24 2018. oct 31, 2018

3 weeks ago I sent complaints regarding our trip Riu Antilles. AS OF THIS DATE WE HAVE RECEIVED NO...

Apple Vacations — never use again.

In February I called apple and asked which insurance to by for a full refund. I was directed which to by for...

Apple Vacationsshuttle

I brought a Acapulco package on [protected] to 10-09-2018 went my husband and I landed in Acapulco on [protected] no one from Apple vacation was there waiting for us
                          so we waiting to see what happen. after 10 minutes I show someone my Confirmation
                          document they don't know anything. so we went to someone else and he look at his
                          listing both of our name was not no that listing so we had a SHOUTING match. so he
                          decide to help me call Apple Vacation which took another 15 minutes so straight that
                          out. finally they took us to Copacabana Hotel Resort. is not the first time I travel with Apple Vacation but I think maybe is time to go somewhere else. Very Very DISAPPOINTED.

Apple Vacations — stranded for 36 hours

NEED A LIVE PERSON TO FILE A COMPLAINT AND TO RECEIVE VOUCHERS AS PROMISED. JUNE 27TH 2018 FLIGHT 87...

Apple Vacation — apple vacations rating system and lack of follow up customer care

This was my 8th trip to the Mayan Riviera, the first stay at the Riu resorts, and for the first time in my...

Apple Vacationsshuttle ride cost $25 each

Hello... My name is william the agent for peirson travel, I had two guest arrive at montego bay airport on friday march 22, 2013 around 09:53 am it took them about 1/12 hours to find a shuttle to take them to the resorts, two excorts trying to help them to rui negril clubhouse, no one was there to help them, all tranports saying they don't know what was going on, I thought there was a guest agent there to welcome them in at jamaica, so the two ladies had to paid $25.00 each for transportation. They was very upset about all the worries, so, airport agent call me and ask me was I going to pay for their tranfers ride to the resort, I said know it was included from apple vacations after the second call back to jamaica. The two ladies names are: mary alice walthall & diane rone, please refund their money back to them, thanks again you can reach me @ [protected] - william. P. S. When they check out on tuesday morning they gave them back their second $25 ea. Back, which they had paid for to get back to the airport, the was the first time they saw someone from apple vacations.