Morongo Casino Resort & Spa Logo

Morongo Casino Resort & Spa

Having problems with Morongo Casino Resort & Spa?

Morongo Casino Resort & Spa reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 24, 2012. The latest review Hotel employee negligence was posted on Jan 4, 2021. Morongo Casino Resort & Spa has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 11 reviews. Morongo Casino Resort & Spa has resolved 0 complaints.

Morongo Casino Resort & Spa Customer Service Contacts

49500 Seminole Drive
Cabazon, California

Morongo Casino Resort & Spa Complaints & Reviews

Jan 04, 2021

Morongo Casino Resort & Spa — Hotel employee negligence

A hotel employee gave access to a person that was in my room the night before. I told him to leave n after I...

Aug 03, 2020

Morongo Casino Resort & Spa — Room was not clean especially with this virus going on

This was my second stay with in 3 weeks first stay 650 Second stay 450 I'm 59 years old and to check in...

Nov 15, 2019

Morongo Casino Resort & Spa — slot machine game interruption multiple times

As I attended your Casino Morongo on Monday, Veteran's Day, November 11, 2019 most of the morning and...

Morongo Casino Resort & Spaservice of an african american cocktail waitress

There is an African American cocktail waitress with an attitude problem.
I simply went up to her and asked for bottle of water, did say thank you but she obviously didnt hear. She snatches the bottle water from my hand and says "you need to say thank you".
First off, not my problem your ignorant waitress has a hearing problem.
Second, you guys are a casino that falls under hospitality management industry; don't try to be a preschool teacher trying to teach people to have manners. Just do your job and serve drinks. Do NOT ever snatch anything from a customer's hands. Know your place please.

Morongo Casino Resort & Spa — hotel reimbursement

I went to Morongo for my 19th birthday, I booked a room online. Once I got there to check in I was told under...

Morongo Casino Resort & Spa — floor man and security guy

I had a jackpot and nobody came to help me for 30 minutes. And I asked cocktail girl what happen for thi...

Morongo Casino Resort & Spa — very rude, stubborn, self centered security.

It's about my favorite Slot Channel NG SLOT . He been coming to your casino for few years .He spent ten...

Morongo Casino Resort & Spa — security and management

It's frustrating when you come on down to a "fun place" with your family wife and kids and get kicked out by...

Morongo Casino Resort & Spa — morongo casino

I am so disappointed with Morongo Casino, I'm here at the casino alot and uses my card, I was told by a...

Morongo Casino Resort & Spasecurity

My family and I went to go to this casino for the first time to celebrate my 21st birthday, and generally we were having a good time, eating at the buffet and playing the slots. While we were playing at some machines, my parents and older relatives started to chat with a friendly guard about our experience so far at the casino. My cousin, who is twenty, was on her phone sitting at a nearby machine. Her ID was checked and confirmed by the guard chatting with my relatives. In short, the older adults were having their own conversation, and my cousin was just sitting nearby.
    Then, another guard approaches my cousin to reprimand her for resting her feet on the machine and being on her phone while the older adults and the friendly guard were conversing. My cousin quickly apologized for resting her feet on the machine, yet the guard emphatically insisted that her being on her phone while our elders were talking was "disrespectful". Despite more apologies, and the friendly guard's repeated assurance that she was not part of the conversation and that she was of age to be on the floor, he continued to aggressively insist that she was disrespectful, according to his "observations." Naturally, my parents and older relatives were very insulted and our first experience at Morongo ended on a very sour note.
    Perhaps the guard first approached my cousin with good intentions, but I believe he had no right to accuse my cousin, or any of my family members, of being "disrespectful", especially over a matter as insignificant as a young woman not joining a conversation that she wasn't a part of in the first place. I find it very "disrespectful" to reproach a person over a biased generalized "observation." The reason I am posting this matter is to bring awareness this situation, and to hopefully prevent other similar incidents.

(This incident occurred at the perimeter of the floor at around 8:30 at night on August 24, at the machines past the food court, next to the chinese guard dog statue and the security guard station closest to the food court.)

Morongo Casino Resort & Spaslot machine out of order

I lost already $400.00 Plus Dollars during my stay at the Casino, and move to other slot machine. After our dinner, I moved to another slot machine w/double, double machine. At around past 8:15 PM when I played this slot machine I hit the double, double, double at the bottom which suppose to give 2, 500 quarters equivalent to $625.00 which I supposed I won. I called the supervisor and she sAID the machine is out order and called the mechanic. The inspect the machine but no reply except the machine is ok and no reply. They just ignored it, that means casino is cheating the player. I tooka picture from my cell phone. I left #go Casino unhappy that this casino is a cheater. The following morning I sent an email to the management but no reply. I spoke to the manager Ms. Kimberly Gladley, she is going to return her call but no response. I sent another email still no response. What I can do/ I have to publish to the Asian News that Casino #go cheated casino player without paying it.?

• Updated by Iris mitchell · Jul 01, 2019

I am very angry at the way I was treated

• Updated by InesR · Oct 28, 2019

Hello,

Both of your phone numbers that are listed on the internet:

~[protected] and [protected]

I get a recording saying, " The number you have dialed is no longer in service".

Some one should check that.

Thanks,
          Ines Reilly
          [email protected]

• Je
          Jenn768 Dec 28, 2019

All I know is her name is lena? She's kinda big ? With dark hair she is the rudest most person I have ever met she didn't help me at all with her horrible attitude she needs to get fired

• In
          InesR Nov 03, 2019

October 28, 2019

Hello,

Both of your phone numbers that are listed on the internet:

~[protected] and [protected]

Some one should check that.

Thanks,
          Ines Reilly
          [email protected]

• Ir
          Iris mitchell Jul 07, 2019

On June 30 around 9:30 pm I was at the beverage stand near the food court standing in line to purchase a drink, there was a girl and a guy behind the counter they saw me standing there but didn't bother to help me. I stood there for 5 mins. then another customer came and yell his order &the guy served him first after I told him I was there first.

• Cr
          CruelDave May 21, 2018

Yeah, played for about 2 hours, slot machines only, spent $500, didn't hit a single damn feature!!! Ridiculous that it takes that long to hit, that's really the only way to win is to get a good feature payout. At the point when you spin on one machine, well over 1000 TIMES!!! It's no longer fun, you just feel cheated, ripped off and taken advantage of. I know they make their money on losers, but this is ridiculous, and I highly suggest you don't piss away all your money at this casino.