Amazon.combooks order, waited for half of year, receive nothing, amazon.com keep cheating customer

ORDER # [protected] ORDER # [protected] ORDER # [protected] / Books, waited for half of year, receive nothing, Amazon.com keep cheating customer

Guangzhou, China

Waited more than half year, no books received ORDER # [protected] /ORDER # [protected] /ORDER # [protected]
Guangzhou, China

I ordered 4 books on Amazon.com March 15, 2018, after two months waited, I only received one book. Amazon.com asked me to refund then replace the order. I replaced a new order for 2 of the same books, then waited for 2 more months, nothing arrive so I contact amazon.com again, I was told I have only two options: refund or send replacement books, I insisted I must get the books as they are for my client, which I promised to deliver to them. So Amazon.com operate to place a new replacement order, then I waited for another 2 months again, but still receive nothing. September, I contact Amazon.com, they give me only one choice is refund.

No matter I contact America's customer service or China's customer service, I only get one choice after half year, that is refund. Then if I insist to send replacement, they asked me to refund first, then place a new order, then keep waiting again for another 2 months, and not sure if I can finally get my books...this is Amazon.com

If you were Amazon.com's customer, what's your feeling?

AGAIN, I MUST GET THE BOOKS, I DON'T AGREE TO REFUND.

There is no way for customer to complain, their customer service will block down all complain by ask you to refund then close the order.

• Updated by Connie Complain Amazon.com · Sep 12, 2018

ChatClose WindowSound
    Me: Where's my stuff???
    You are now connected to Lucky from Amazon.com
    Lucky: Hello, my name is Lucky. I'm here to help you today.
    Me: Hello,
    Here's a copy of the chat transcript you requested:
    09:21 PM PDT Harmandeep(Amazon): Hello, my name is Harmandeep. I'm here to help you today.
    Hello. How are you doing today ?
    09:22 PM PDT Connie Luo: You are now connected to Ashutosh Govind from Amazon.com
    Ashutosh Govind: Hello, my name is Ashutosh Govind. I'm here to help you today.
    Me: Hi
    my order
    ORDER #
    113-5569123-2845067
    I do not received the goods till now
    and the order was closed, please tell me where is my stuff?
    I complained again & again to your China's customer service but no one response me
    no one help me to do anything
    Ashutosh Govind: Hello Connie, how are you doing today?
    Me: I must get the two books
    I already waited for more than 2 months'
    very bad
    Ashutosh Govind: My apologies Connie. Let me check what best I can do about it Connie.
    I'm sorry that you have not received your package yet, while you require these books urgently, probably for your studies. I regret the delay.
    We certainly did not expect this to happen.
    Me: ok
    wait for your feedback
    Ashutosh Govind: Thank you for your patience and your consideration Connie. ill get back to you with the update asap.
    Thank you for your patience Connie. As I can check Connie, the status of the order is very embarrassing for me Connie.
    The order was placed on 08.05.2018 and it is still not shipped yet.
    Me: I just need my books which I paid for them and waited for 2 to 3 months, the problems were caused by Amazon.com
    Ashutosh Govind: Absolutely Connie, we have disappointed you in this order so far. But the product is not even shipped yet. May I just go ahead and issue the refund for this particular order so that you may go ahead and place a new order for the same product with the different seller?
    Me: if it is not shipped why my order status is closed
    no, this is the 2nd time that amazon.com did the same thing to me
    I placed an order for this book before from your 3rd party seller before, then after 1-2months then they tell me they don't have the book, , ask me to refund
    then I placed this order which is selling by amazon.com itself
    then I waited 2-3 months again
    then amazon.com now tell me to refund again and place the order to other 3rd party seller again
    if you were me, what you will do !
    these two books were ordered by my client, I already confrimed the order with them Ican not cancel
    I must get the two books
    no other ways!!!
    Ashutosh Govind: Oops!! There seems to be lot of frustration and inconvenience you faced due to us Connie. Thank you for your candid feedback. I want to assure you that this is an isolated case. You ll surely find the improvement in our services in your future orders.
    I ll recommend you to wait for minimum 48 hours for the delivery of the order. If not, then you may take your own call about the order.
    Me: I wont buy anything from AMAZON.COM from now on, but I must get these two books since I already paid the order and waited for so long time
    Ashutosh Govind: I know this is not the best of the resolution Connie, however, in the current scenario this is one of the alternative.
    Me: also I asked the China customer service and they told me I have no ways to complained about such case
    they won't help me to do anything
    how horraboly AMAZON.COM is
    Ashutosh Govind: I apologies from the whole amazon team Connie. When customers like you give candid feedback like this, it really helps us improve pour services.
    I am sure our concerned team will take acknowledgmnt of your feedback.
    Me: I need to know how I can get back my books now?
    Ashutosh Govind: Yes as you require these two books urgently, may i request you to wait for 48 hours maximum. Other wise the only alternative is to cancel the order, and place a new order for the same.
    Is it okay with you?
    Me: wait for 48 hours and then what will happen?
    what you will do?
    Ashutosh Govind: That is the maximum waiting period for the delivery of the order Connie. If not delivered by then, I am afraid, I ll recommend to you to cancel the order and place a new one.
    Me: no no no
    I wont place a new one
    your China's customer service told me Amazon.com can ship again the books to me
    Ashutosh Govind: I appreciate your candid feedback Connie. Of course you wont like to place a new one.
    May I place you on hold for 2 minutes while I look in to this?
    Me: ok, pls must resend the books to me
    Ashutosh Govind: Sure Connie. ll try for that Please stay connected.
    I know it is taking bit more. please stay connected while I check.
    Me: yes, I will keep waiting
    Ashutosh Govind: Thank you Connie.
    Please stay connected Connie.
    I know it is taking a bit longer. I am trying me level best.
    Me: yes please I don't mind to wait but I don't agree to just simply refund
    Ashutosh Govind: I appreciate that Connie.
    Ll just what best I can do about it.
    Thank you for your patience and all your time Connie. I just checked and wish to confirm you that I am getting the refund option only and no replacement.
    Should I just go ahead and issue the refund to you?
    Me: no no no
    the books are still on line selling now by Amazon.com
    https://www.amazon.com/Vitreous-Microsu...(See full link) full link)
    Amazon.com is treating customer
    Ashutosh Govind: I have checked again and again Connie. I am really not getting the option for replacement, Other wise I ld have gone ahead and issue the replacement to you.
    Me: Amazon.com is cheating customer, where can I complain?
    I did not get my books why amazon.com can hold my payment for serveral months then just refund
    how can I complain
    how can I complain
    Ashutosh Govind: I really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you Connie. But kindly do not have that impression
    Me: I don't need apologize, I can apologize to you if you resend the books to me
    Ashutosh Govind: If we are doing such good business it is because of patronage and good will of customers like you.
    We always strive to provide the best experience to our customers.
    Me: no, amazon.com distroy a customer's trust sucessfully
    where can I complain?
    Ashutosh Govind: I know this is a bad experience for your. But want to assure you that this is an isolated case and wont be repeated in future.
    Let me check wit that?
    Me: It already repeated to me
    Ashutosh Govind: I know you required these books for studies.
    Are you a medical student?
    Me: I already told you, the books are for my client, who already placed the order to me, I am not amazon.com that can simply let my client cancel the order
    my client waited for nearly half year
    Ashutosh Govind: Oops Okay I got it!
    Me: where can I complain?
    please tell me
    Ashutosh Govind: You can give a feedback.
    Me: will the shameless amazon.com compensate my lots when it simply reund my order?
    Ashutosh Govind: My apologies Connie.
    if you allow, along with the refund may I go ahead and issue $ 10.00 to your promotional credit?
    Of course as a token of apology?
    Me: you just need to take the two books from the stock and send them again out to me
    https://www.amazon.com/Vitreous-Microsu...(See full link) full link)
    Here is the amazon.com link for this books
    amazon.com is selling now
    you just need to refund the books to me
    Ashutosh Govind: Thank you for your patience Connie.
    May I place you on hold for 2 minutes while I look in to this?
    Me: I need a reason why this order is not shipped?
    I placed the order on May 08, and amazon.com always selling on line this books
    why my order did not ship
    how can I know when I order at his link again the books will be shipped?
    Ashutosh Govind: Thank you for your patience Connie. I checked again, really sorry but I am getting the refund option only.
    Me: no no o
    I dont agree
    let me know
    Ashutosh Govind: You may complain in the feedback Connie.
    Me: your china customer service told me amazon.com can resend the books, and I already called them before the expected delivery date,
    Ashutosh Govind: Let me check once again Connie.
    Me: they said they will contact amazon.com America but why the order still close
    Amazon.com why can cheat customer without any punish
    Ashutosh Govind: Hey Connie, I got an option for refund for one 1 qty only. You may also find it in the account.
    For the another one, I did not get the option for the refund.
    Me: no I paid two why only return one to me
    Ashutosh Govind: For that may I issue the refund to you?
    Me: no
    I need the two books
    no matter how amazon.com do
    they need to give my books to me as I paid for them
    Ashutosh Govind: Of course you do Connie. I ll be more than happy to issue the replacement for both the orders.
    let me check again.
    Thank you for your patience Connie.
    But I am getting the refund option only for the other qty.
    The chat has been idle for a minute, I will need to disconnect if I don't get a reply within the next minute to help other agents.
    Since we've been idle for 2 minutes, I'll need to disconnect this chat. We hope to see you again soon!
    Please let me know when you finish the reading
    09:24 PM PDT Harmandeep: Ok.
    09:26 PM PDT Harmandeep: I'm sorry about all of this. I hope you'll consider this an isolated incident and give us another chance in the future.
    09:27 PM PDT Harmandeep: Please be assured no need to worry this issue will be resolved soon.
    09:28 PM PDT Harmandeep: As I have checked the replacement has been created for the order and that item will be delivered to you on Tuesday, August 7, 2018 - Monday, August 27, 2018.
    In addition to this, two replacements have been created to you.
    09:30 PM PDT Connie Luo: but the replacement is only one book
    I bought 2
    I paid 2
    09:30 PM PDT Harmandeep: There are two replacements for the two books.
    09:31 PM PDT Harmandeep: Both will be delivered to you.
    Tuesday, August 7, 2018 - Monday, August 27, 2018
    09:31 PM PDT Connie Luo: where can I check the replacement status?
    any now order will show on my account?
    any new
    09:33 PM PDT Harmandeep: Yes, please refresh your page and you will be able to see the replacement orders on the page.
    09:34 PM PDT Connie Luo: ok, I will check, and please make sure they are indeed shipped out
    my last order, I was told that they actually not shipped out
    09:35 PM PDT Harmandeep: Yes, they will and no need to worry the orders will be delivered to you on time .
    The orders is in the shipping process and they will be shipped soon.
    You will receive an e-mail when the orders will be shipped.
    09:36 PM PDT Connie Luo: last time I also receive such email but just now your colleague checked and tell me actually they were not shipped out
    I hope this time can receive them, otherwise I will come back to complain again
    09:36 PM PDT Harmandeep: As I have checked the order was shipped out, but we are unable to track the order.
    09:36 PM PDT Connie Luo: I wont give up
    09:37 PM PDT Harmandeep: No need to worry I will create a follow -up for the order and I will take care of everything from my end for this issue.
    I will check the updates the orders whether they are shipped and in transit to you.
    09:38 PM PDT Connie Luo: so thank you very much, finally I have chance to get my replacement
    09:38 PM PDT Harmandeep: Thank you for the understanding.
    Do you still have any other concerns or queries left behind ?
    09:38 PM PDT Connie Luo: no at the moment, hope I don't need to come back here again
    thanks a lot
    09:38 PM PDT Harmandeep: No, you do not have to.
    Please click on the "End chat" button at the upper right corner of this window.
    Lucky: I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    Me: ORDER # 113-9863924-5825852
    Lucky: Please allow me 2 minutes while I check this for you
    Me: Connie Luo
    ORDER # 113-3444160-5135449
    ORDER # 113-5569123-2845067
    The orders is in the shipping process and they will be shipped soon.
    You will receive an e-mail when the orders will be shipped.
    I hope this time can receive them, otherwise I will come back to complain again
    09:36 PM PDT Connie Luo: I wont give up
    09:38 PM PDT Harmandeep: Thank you for the understanding.
    Do you still have any other concerns or queries left behind ?
    thanks a lot
    09:38 PM PDT Harmandeep: No, you do not have to.
    Lucky: I am checking on it, I see that there are replacement being processed but there isn't any update from the carrier being assigned
    Please allow me 2 minutes to check the order details and get back to you with an update on this.
    It's taking longer than usual. Please allow me 2 more minutes in this regard.
    I am working on it
    Thank you for staying connected.
    I have escalated this Connie I wouldn't ask you to wait any longer.
    At this point of time I can process the refund on this
    Would the you like refund to the original payment method or to Amazon Gift card balance?
    We've been idle for 1 minute, and I want to make sure our chat's still connected. If you aren't able to respond in 1 minute, this chat will close.
    Me: NO
    How many times I need to say NO to Amazon.com
    every time you ask me to replace an order, after waited 2-3months then just ask me to refund
    how many times I have to find AMAZON.COM, a lier to give back my book to me
    Lucky: I understand how you feel Connie but unfortunately since this is replaced twice and there is no update by the carrier.
    I apologize for the hassle and inconvenience caused in this regard.
    Me: no excuse
    where can I complain??
    where can I complain
    who compensate my time to me
    Lucky: I will surely forward your feedback regarding the carrier, To make this up for inconvenience, I offer $10 promo credit to your account.
    Please accept it as a goodwill gesture
    Me: Where can I complain???
    Where can I complain??
    Lucky: I have already escalated to my lead Connie! We are already working on this
    Me: Amazon.com promissed again and again, then just cheated their customer again and again
    without any punishment
    Lucky: We really did not intend to provide this kind of delivery experience
    We're aware that our choice of delivery services reflects on our business as a whole, we will continue working hard to ensure that you receive accurate service, and to minimize the chances of anything like this occurring again.
    Me: Amazon.com really did not intend to kill people but they did do it and without any punishment
    I need my books
    NO other excuse
    Amazon.com really did not intend to cheat their customer but they did this several times to me, and without any punishment
    Lucky: I tried to process replacement Connie, Unfortunately since this is replaced twice we are unable to process replacement. I can right away process the refund.
    Me: I have no choice after I waited for half years for the books, then Amazon.com just tell me to refund
    Lucky: I'd request you to place a new order Connie, I apologize for the disappointments caused.
    I'd love to process the replacement as this is replaced twice already I am unable to get it replaced
    Me: this is the 3rd time Amazon.com ask me to place a new order for the same books, I totally waited for half year
    Where can I complain?
    Lucky: I have already escalated the feedback regarding the carriers assigned, If you want to write us you can write to [email protected]
    Would you like me to process the refund on this order?

• Updated by Connie Complain Amazon.com · Sep 12, 2018

I ordered 4 books on Amazon.com March 15, 2018, after two months waited, I only received one book. Amazon.com asked me to refund then replace the order. I replaced a new order for 2 of the same books, then waited for 2 more months, nothing arrive so I contact amazon.com again, I was told I have only two options: refund or send replacement books, I insisted I must get the books as they are for my client, which I promised to deliver to them. So Amazon.com help to to place an replacement order, then I waited for another 2 months again, but still receive nothing. September, I contact Amazon.com, they give me only one choice is refund.

No matter I contact America's customer service or China's customer service, I only get one choice after half year, that is refund. Then If I insist to send replacement, they asked me to refund first, then place a new order, then keep waiting again for another 2 months, and not sure if I can finally get my books...this is Amazon.com

If you were Amazon.com's customer, what your feeling?