Having problems with Amazon.com?

Amazon.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 12, 2006. The latest review delivery driver was posted on Sep 20, 2021. The latest complaint Prime Spoof and Non-Delivery Problem was resolved on Jun 29, 2021. Amazon.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1210 reviews. Amazon.com has resolved 105 complaints.

Amazon.com Customer Service Contacts

1200 12th Ave S Ste 1200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon.com Customer Service. Initial Amazon.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amazon.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amazon.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Amazon.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 12

Amazon.comYour Amazon Delivery Driver Problem !!!!

Your Amazon Delivery Driver del 2 cartons yesterday to the wrong address
TODAY the driver del 3 more cartons to the wrong address and left all 5 cartons in the street next curb and right next to my Right front tire in which if I had just jumped into my jeep and not checked for cartons next to my right front tire I would have crushed them !!!
All thanks to your Company... Plus the real Problem is my address is
88 NW Maywood Drive, Portland Or and all 5 cartons belong next door to
96 NW Maywood Drive, Portland Or. Both address's are listed out front !!!

Please Deliver to the correct address and not just into the Street for someone to FIND

Dennis Weis

Amazon.comorder

[protected] placed an order that never revived a tracking number I contacted their outsourced customer service and they put in a request to release a stuck order and told me I would be contacted [n 24 hours. I waited and nothing so [protected] contacted them again and a different ascent told me a ticket was already generated and they couldn't help me and just wait another 48 to 72 hours. I asked for a contact that could help me and said there was no one that could help me. their customer service used to be good but now they put profits over customers by hiring people in a foreign country to us to wait.

Amazon.comAmazon prime membership

You are nothing other than scammers! I have been charged on my credit card for a membership I never joined. I have seen many many people on-line who have been scammed similarly by you and I will be taking this further to a higher authority.
      I will never be doing business with you again and I have recommended that to the others who have been scammed also.
      I don't know how you can live with yourselves.

Cherteapet Mar 04, 2021

Thurs., March 04, 2021 I am 2 yrs patience at an end! Continual at check out being signed up for Prime we REPEATEDLY TOLD THEM NO! Do Not Want! Then, only way to get ahold of someone is via f KEYBOARD.. they say, ‘sorry ... here’s a link to help you’ & THE LINK OFFERS TO EXTEND PRIME BY 7 days! We have screen captures in case you don’t believe it! WHY DOESN’T some government agency do something!? Why is there no person to speak to, EVER anymore?! btw, we’ve had account since 1995 & I beta tested for & with Amazon in 1990s.

Amazon.comDamages to my building by an Amazon delivery truck

On Friday, 2/5/2021 on or about 4:13 pm an Amazon delivery vehicle damaged my building. Two of my employees both felt and heard the building being hit. They looked out the window and saw the Amazon driver backing up after hitting the building. One of my employees raced down to the parking lot area and took pictures of the Amazon vehicle and driver as he pulled away from the building. I was contacted Amazon and was provided a claim #AMZ202188598. I provided pictures of the Amazon truck, driver, the damages to my building and a repair estimate. A claims agent, Frank Evans, contacted me on Monday, 2/22/2021 and I provided him with the names and contact information for the two witnesses. My claim was denied because according to Amazon there was insufficient evidence or documentation to grant my claim. Specifically, no evidence, no damage to the vehicle associated with this claim. I provided everything as requested and no one from Amazon contacted the witnesses. How do I contact the legal department of Amazon with regard to this claim?
        Thank you for your assistance. Roberta Marcus The Marcus Centre [protected] Ext. 4012

Chinatera Limiteddiamond art work

i ordered 4 things and have not seen it. it has been a month now siting forest park GA. Ordered from there list by 4 get one free. payed with pay pal account.
          order no. NHYPISO3697.
          TRACKING NO.420360549274890249340640273304
          I just found out it is not in the mail system. it was never mailed out.
          they made a tracking number up and sent me the number. before you order any thing from this person check the revews on them. or from china at all.

sincery kit kat

Amazon.comDelivery of order from amazon

I have been watching the delivery status for my Amazon order. It stated that it would be delivered by UPS on a specific day before a certain time. I saw that the item was at the UPS location around 6 something in the morning of the date of the delivery. I only live about 20 miles away from that UPS location. It never arrived. So, I rechecked the status of the order and now it states that it will be perhaps three more days before it gets to us. Possibly three more days for an order to be delivered that is about 20 miles away? With service like this I should not have placed the order.

Amazon.comOnline customer service department

I received my order and it was missing the two sets of curtains I purchased! I reached out to Amazon right away and they told me they had to fo an investigation?? They were very rude and almost didn't believe me! Horrible service. I just got the notice that they arent refunding or replacing them ffg or me. So now I'm out 50 something dollars without the product.

Amazon.comI’m writing to you about a driver and his reckless driving.

Saturday, February 27 around 4:10 PM a driver came speeding down our cul-de-sac and almost hit my child that was crossing the street. Illinois license plate 103 916c. I yell at him to stop. He told me he was going 20 mph which in a cul-de-sac in this state is 5 to 10 mph. He clearly was not keeping his eyes on the road or paying attention. My address is 2303 Covington Court Plainfield Illinois and it happened right in front of my house.

Matthew Druhn
                [protected]@yahoo.com

I’m writing to you about a driver and his reckless driving.

Amazon.comAccount Blocked, Fraud Order plus No Reply from CS for 6 times

My account is blocked since January 2021. Before it was blocked, I ordered a drone but only a battery arrived. I tried to complain but since my account is blocked, nothing can be done unless it is unblocked. I explained why I cannot provide the relevant documents to unblock my account because the issuer of my debit card is different and they do not provide me with those documents. I tried to seek help on Amazon CS for support, and every time they asked for information and told me to wait for their email within 24-48 hours. I have waited but nothing came. I repeat complaining for the 1st time. I repeat complaining for the 2nd time. I repeat complaining for the 3rd time. I repeat complaining for the 4th time. I repeat complaining for the 5th time. I repeat complaining for the 6th time. I am disappointed and very angry with this horrible company that does not even reply me through email.

Account Blocked, Fraud Order plus No Reply from CS for 6 times

Amazon.comAmazon Delivery trucks parking in Bicycle Lane

Today one of your delivery trucks parked in a designated bicycle lane on state route 789 in Florida (Gulf of Mexico Dr, Longboat Key, FL 34228). It is against Florida law to park in a designated bicycle lane. Your driver told me he could park there because there wasn't a no parking sign. He broke the law and endangered bike riders lives by forcing them into the street and traffic.

Amazon Delivery trucks parking in Bicycle Lane

Amazon.comBlocking my account because my credit card declined a payment for $50 gift card scammed on my account.

I was notified by phone call and text that my Amazon account was scammed. so hoping that it was not true but wanting to talk to Amazon about it I used a phone number that I got off of the internet for Amazon customer service. Somehow the number was the scammer, but I thought I was being safe talking to Amazon and the SOB talked me into giving him $500 dollar Walmart gift card. I know that is gone but there was also over $300 dollars in gift cards that were scam charged to my Amazon account that I did not order or recieve. When I did get to the real Amazon customer service they stopped all but the one $50 one so I called my Credit Card company and they denied the charge. Now Amazon thinks I should reimberce them for the declined charge. I have cancelled all my Credit Cards and got new ones. This was all handled so cleaverly done could it be a Amazon employee or former employee. Can't figure how he got ahold of me when we looked up the Amazon customer Service number on the internet. A few days later my son got a phone text just like the one I discribed to him and he went ahead and pressed one answering "Amazon Fraud Department" and they hung up. Please help stop this scamming. My Daughter gave the New Mexico DA all the information we had and the $500 gift card was cashed in a walmart in Lake Charles Louisianna.

AmazonCensorship of books

I was very disturbed by the dropping of Ryan T Anderson's book, "When Harry Became Sally." I see it as censorship of a conservative and Christian point of view. Given the market dominance of Amazon, I also see this as an abuse of power. We live in a country based on liberty and religious freedom. Censorship harms those ideals and it harms the right of citizens to have free access to information that allows them to make free choices.

I appreciate that Amazon has changed similar decisions in the past (e.g., the movie, "Who Killed Michael Brown.") That gives me hope that you listen to your audience.

Denise Hallfors
                        Prime Member

• Ca
                            Carol In NJ Mar 16, 2021

Thanks to our government letting companies like Amazon, Google, Facebook and YouTube, etc. take over the market place and all of social media, we have no free choices. They will decide what you know and what you see, hear and read. Welcome to Venezulamerica.

Amazon.comLoberta store t - shirts

A size Large 'Squirrel Whisperer t-shirt was ordered from this company.
                          The shirt arrived and it was' at least' one size too small.
                          Upon contacting the company they said (1) They do not pay for returns and are not responsible for T-Shirts that the customer says are too small and(2) If I want to return the shirt for credit ''I would have to pay for the return freight cost and was given a return address in CHINA''. The total cost of the shirt was 424.95 with tax, shipping cost ad an additional charge. The charge was from Chase and they have refused to side with my regarding my refusal
                          to send the shirt back to this company in China at a ridiculous postal cost !.
                          Want you all to know--This is another cheating, crooked Chinese importer.
                          Strongly suggest no one do business with the company!

• Updated by [email protected] · Feb 24, 2021

Please note: The cost was $24.95 nOT 424.95. (correct email information follows)
                              ''A size Large 'Squirrel Whisperer t-shirt was ordered from this company.
                              The shirt arrived and it was' at least' one size too small.
                              Upon contacting the company they said (1) They do not pay for returns and are not responsible for T-Shirts that the customer says are too small and(2) If I want to return the shirt for credit ''I would have to pay for the return freight cost and was given a return address in CHINA''. The total cost of the shirt was $24.95 with tax, shipping cost ad an additional charge. The charge was from Chase and they have refused to side with my regarding my refusal
                              to send the shirt back to this company in China at a ridiculous postal cost !.
                              Want you all to know--This is another cheating, crooked Chinese importer.''
                              Strongly suggest no one do business with the company!

Amazon.comCould you track this order. Nhypis03697. Having trouble tracking it.

I receved the e-mail saying it was sent out. Tracking number 420360549274890249340640273304. Could you track it for me and let me know what is going on please. Chinatera limited.

[protected]@gmail.com

Amazon.comChinatera limited

Company ordered product from:
                              CHINATERA LIMITED
                              P.O. Box 6398
                              Rosemead, CA 91770

Product: 1 pc diamond painting glue point drill clay box

I ordered several items from Chinatera limited including a 1 pc diamond painting glue point drill clay box . The item comes in a round cylinder like bottle. Online the cylinder looks to be full of the glue clay. I paid $3.99 for each and I ordered two. When I received the product I was and still am beyond upset. It is a cylinder with as much glue clay as you would receive in one square that comes with original drill sets. This is beyond a rip off and I assure I will NEVER order from this place/person again. Besides the glue, the product took forever.
                              As shown below, the square piece in picture one is the normal square glue clay that you receive in one kit. As seen in picture two, you can buy an entire set of 50 square glue clay pieces from Amazon for $4.99. Also in picture one (the round cylinder) I paid $3.99 plus shipping for a round container with the amount of glue clay as 1 square. No doubt I paid for the container because there is not $3.99 worth of glue in the container. Do your research before ordering from crooks like this.

Chinatera limited
                              Chinatera limited

Feb 18, 2021

Amazon.com — Job post for public view and job search in Phoenix, AZ currently found a lot of errors

Amazon has a serious problem on paper work. It always has errors, and embarrassingly, I often found and saw...

Amazon.comA hold on my account

I received a email two days ago stating that Amazon was putting a hold on my account because my credit card issuer had disputed the charges (512.00). I immediately called customer service and they said they would put in a request to the dispute department to reach out to have this matter resolved. I then called America Express platinum and they verified that they had not disputed any charges that I had made. I've sent four different emails at this point following their step by step guidelines to resolve the matter. I received a email back an hour ago from a account specialist stating the exact same email as two days ago. I can't get one human being to speak to me on the phone. All it would take is literally a couple of minutes to give them my information.

I have been a prime member now for close to 15 years with countless transactions well over $100, 000. I've never had this issue once in all of these years. Needless to say, I'm fuming!

Please help me!

Amazon.comUnable to open a acct because of the short time I was given to look at gmail for the otp# and send it back to amazon.

I was unable to sign up for a new acct because the time I was given to look at the OTP on Gnail and send it back to you was very short for someone up in yrs to accomplish- I tried a few times to send Amazon this information- felt the time allowed was extremely short for s senior citizen to go through the steps it takes to get a new acct. I was discouraged that I WAS not successful with the required steps from amazon. I did have a acct yrs ago- was not required to look on GMAIL for the OTP at that time.

Amazon.comPayment not received

I have not received refund of Rs 3499. They are saying that they have been credited but the bank is denying any such transaction.
                                    The refund was initiated by 31st of January and it should be credited to me till 5th of February but I have not received any such refund. It has been 15 days and customer executive of Amazon are stuck with just one word, sorry sir we can't do anything.
                                    Since Amazon has to refund my amount and if it is not received by me then only they are responsible and they should do whatever talks they need to do with the bank.

Amazon.comKindle digital

My 6 year old autistic son just received a new Kindle for his birthday. After being told that he was not to add anything on there, he added $50 worth of games on it. I called Amazon and because he had done the same thing when I got a new firestick I was told that they could not help me. I told him that the fraud company on my credit card had notified us of this. I asked if I could talk to a supervisor as my child (who was instructed not to add anything on his tablet and I was at work while he was with a babysitter) had added one of which was "a dang $25 game. The customer service person who did spoke broken english told me that he was the last point of contact and "I was not to use profanities." I told him that dang was not a profanity and that he just offended me as I was a Christian and do not use those words. Something needs to be done about the customer service and when a child adds things that no normal person would allow, needs to have a way out. Not everyone is tech savvy. The last customer service rep was polite and walked me through the process of setting up where he could not buy things on the firestick. This one was rude and to not refund it right away shows horrible customer service. I will no longer be using them and have to cancel my subscription and credit card because of this. It is a shme that I have to go through all of this because of a new kids tablet and a special needs child.