Menu

P
Author of the complaint
3:54 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The issue that I have experienced was: I am a regular Amazon customer.

I purchased in good faith a product that was faulty and quite frankly could prove dangerous.

Nothing was wrong with this review.

Sadly, an email said my review could not be posted. Strange I thought I always give reviews and I always read reviews before I buy.

Here it is :-

'Lasted ONLY Three 3 Days at that rate 12 will last just over a month!
One Brush lasted ONLY Three 3 Days at that rate 12 will last just over a month!

Before that it felt weird as if straining to work. Then while brushing it just ceased to move like it should.

I would take a picture but it looks the same outside but inside its broken'

It had a 'resubmit' button but when one tries to 'resubmit' it said this '

'We apologize but Amazon is not accepting reviews on this product from this account. If you would like to contact us about this decision, please email [protected]@amazon.co.uk.'.

This is not a truthful way to run a business, customers rely on Reviews as I do.

Trading standards some time ago agreed and contact Amazon about this before issue before, not allowing truthful reviews. The right for customer reviews to make an informed decision.

I wasted my Time and Money on a faulty product and did not wish for that to occur to anyone else.

It could have been dangerous to me the faulty product might have broken in my mouth, injured or perhaps went into my trachea / lungs while brushing my teeth.

I would Never wish this to happen to anyone. Truthful reviews help inform us customers against faulty products.

View 0 more photos

More Amazon complaints & reviews

Amazon - an additional charge to my account
Amazon - blocked my sellers account for no reason
Amazon - amazon refund nightmare