Amazon Digital SvcsUnauthorized charges

A

I received fraudulently ordered package in my mail. When I checked my online bank account I found out that they charged me 4 times for total amount of $35.47. Stay away from these thieves!

• Is
    Isabel Silva Jan 22, 2019

I need to return echo, I received 2 for Xmas. Need phone number or return information. I have 2 items to return. Thank you, Isabel silva

• Gl
    Gladys Sonja Stalions Aug 15, 2018

I do not think the company should be allowed to automatically offer a free trial for the above. As a new owner, I thought it was part of the package, but later found out I needed to unsubcribe from the service or be charged a monthly fee of $14.95. I plan to contact the company via their .com address, but think Amazon needs to be aware of this.