ADVERTISIMENT

AliExpressorder can no find (disappeared) after payment is done

S

Dear Sir,

On 16 of February 2018
I placed an order to aliexpress
3x tattu 14.8v 850mAh lipo battery
5x tattu 3.7v 220mAh lipo battery
Mini buzzer from one supplier

There are 2 store that carried this 2 type of battery. One of them is RC FPV Store, and I did not remember the other one.

I have paid through Alipay with my credit card 464178******8570 for USD 92.79 On same date 16 Feb 2018

I had followed my order and look for the tracking until 28 Feb 2018, and the order has not been shipped

On 3 March 2018, I could not enter to my aliexpress apps on my mobile. I have to reset my password, and finally I am able to enter aliexpress again.

But, I found out that I can not find my order anymore. Even my latest shopping cart seem gone. What it is show on it, is the old item that I was tried to buy long time ago. My credit card payment still in placed, I have to paid it already.

I have call ali-express customer service since then untill few day ago.I have talking to customer service without success. Promise to email me, but never did. I have to start again from beginning everytime I call back. They asked the same question all the time without result.

Here was the list of customer service that talked to me: Yesha, odelette, angela mae, beshy, collen, risa, jovert, quincess

I would greatly appreciated if you could help to solved this problem, please just cancel my order and refund the payment.

There are proved that I have paid with my credit card, but data of my order is vanished.

Thanks, Regards
Subiantara

Marjetka Flower Nov 22, 2021

Hi everyone, same happened to me. I placed the order for Karcher filters and the order disappeared. It was 19.56€ in local money. I opened the aliexpress app but the order was not there. I will put aliexpress in a news paper to destroy their name. Someone has to do it. By the way opening a dispute is impossible and someone has their direct email address please provide it here or anywhere so all us victims can find it.

Kayla Mc Sep 12, 2021

So basically to find your orders you need to go to a mobile device and download the AliExpress app. When you download it, login to the account you used for your orders. In the app you will be able to see al your orders and which ones have been shipped. On laptop it seems to glitch and say you have no orders, do not panick as you can always access them on the app. It happened to me this morning but I read an article showing how to fix it and it worked. The app is the way to go because you can see your orders there. You don't lose any money just make sure to get the app and check. If you don't see it then, contact the staff immediatly. Hoped this helped!

Marjetka Flower Oct 21, 2021

@Kayla Mc It doesn't work. I tried.

Kacey222 Mar 13, 2021

Same thing just happened to me. Order placed and charged on 2.5.21. All seemed fine at first. Just tried to track shipment on 3.13.31 and there is no record of order. Any suggestions on how to resolve issue? Very frustrating.

Kayla Mc Sep 12, 2021

@Kacey222 This happened to me this morning, I spent $35 dollars worth and all the orders were gone. I saw an article on how to find it and it worked. All you have to do is download the Aliexpress App on your phone or mobile device, login and all your orders are still there. I don't know why they didn't show on my laptop but everything was fine on my phone!

• Ji
    Jimuel Juanito Mar 09, 2021

the same thing happened to me. March 8, 2021 I ordered product costs 209.22 US dollar and paid thru debit card after that I can see detailed transactions and the DHL is the courier estimated days to deliver is 9 to 19 days. I saw my debit card charged that amount of 209.22 US dollars. I did not copy the transactions detail because I expect the aliExpress to send it to my registered email but they did not do it. After a day I controlled my account and I can not see anymore my order. I followed evrything what help system to do but nothing happened. I can open my account but I can see only the unpaid orders. Only paid orders are disappeared.

Kayla Mc Sep 12, 2021

@Jimuel Juanito This happened to me this morning, I spent $35 dollars worth and all the orders were gone. I saw an article on how to find it and it worked. All you have to do is download the Aliexpress App on your phone or mobile device, login and all your orders are still there. I don't know why they didn't show on my laptop but everything was fine on my phone!

@Kayla Mc The app is just another scam

• Lu
    Luke Loeffler Dec 28, 2019

This happened to me. Placed a few small orders ($10-$20) and was billed on my credit card. I log in a few weeks later to check on the status and there is no trace of the orders anywhere. They don't appear as cancelled, awaiting delivery, deleted, etc. Only a few orders from about 4 years ago appear in the list. I paid with AmEx and have disputed the charges and have had money refunded. Aliexpress sad to say cannot be trusted any more. Scammers.

• Al
    Alphs Alphonse Jan 08, 2020

@Luke Loeffler Happened to me too.. Paid using debit.. All gone.. Only showing old item that i had bought long time ago.. Payment been made.. First time experiencing this issue.. They must have mess up with the server somehow.. Sad to say.. Need to find other alternative to buy item then..

• Ay
    Ayse Mete Sep 17, 2020

@Luke Loeffler Sam thing happened to me. No confirmation email, the only proof I have right now is the payment to aliexpress on my bank account. I don't know what to do. Did you get your order at the end?

• Ta
    Tamara Kolarovska Jan 09, 2021

@Ayse Mete The same happened to me two weeks ago, is there anything that can be done?

Kayla Mc Sep 12, 2021

@Tamara Kolarovska Download the app on a mobile device! all your orders will be there and will show whether they have been shipped or not, laptop doesn't it show it for some reason. just download AliExpress

Marjetka Flower Oct 21, 2021

@Kayla Mc I did it no orders show there either.

• Vi
    Vitalgal Dec 09, 2019

Same thing happened to me... I've ordered things on 498 $ value.
    My order list shows only 452$...
    At list 1 thing that I'm sure have been removed is a xiaomi power bank I've bought...
    Can't talk to anybody only this fcked up Eva...
    Last time I'm shopping in AliExpress definitely!

• Da
    Daphne Rivas Nov 03, 2019

I having this same problem on both ali express and alibaba. im at the point where i would have to file a dispute because nobody is going to take my money and run with it. no way

• Ti
    Tiera Byrd Sep 10, 2019

The same thing happened to me. I started flipping out

Christina Lograsso Oct 16, 2019

@Tiera Byrd Did it ever get resolved

• Сергей Котов May 23, 2019

I have the same thing. ordered and payed and next day it disappears from the order list. I contacted many people from support(Live Chat) and nothing. only promises:(

by the way email of aliexpress is disabled. what a frauders..

Kayla Mc Sep 12, 2021

@Сергей Котов download the app! it happened to me and I saw all my orders on the mobile app

Safa Taamallah May 22, 2019

Yo guys give it a couple of days and log in using the gmail icon .. i did it after a couple of days and it worked .. i think its a synchronization issue in the website. or try to contact ur sellers, when i did they gave me all details about my orders so nothing was removed for real it was just a delay matter

Christina Lograsso Oct 16, 2019

@Safa Taamallah I can’t find my order from last week I wrote one of the sellers and they didn’t know what I was talking about

• Km
    KMK Kolisang May 10, 2019

Exact same thing happened to me. This is heartbreaking. What can we do

Safa Taamallah Apr 11, 2019

I just went through the same thing basically .. i placed an order yesterday and today i wanted to check on it and it disappeared along with everything related to it even the messages from the buyer. also they extracted the money from my credit card.
    Can you give me a way to contact them like a phone number or an email please .. because there is only a robot for customer service which doesnt understand anything.

• So