AliExpressorder can no find (disappeared) after payment is done

S Mar 29, 2018 Review updated:

Dear Sir,

On 16 of February 2018
I placed an order to aliexpress
3x tattu 14.8v 850mAh lipo battery
5x tattu 3.7v 220mAh lipo battery
Mini buzzer from one supplier

There are 2 store that carried this 2 type of battery. One of them is RC FPV Store, and I did not remember the other one.

I have paid through Alipay with my credit card 464178******8570 for USD 92.79 On same date 16 Feb 2018

I had followed my order and look for the tracking until 28 Feb 2018, and the order has not been shipped

On 3 March 2018, I could not enter to my aliexpress apps on my mobile. I have to reset my password, and finally I am able to enter aliexpress again.

But, I found out that I can not find my order anymore. Even my latest shopping cart seem gone. What it is show on it, is the old item that I was tried to buy long time ago. My credit card payment still in placed, I have to paid it already.

I have call ali-express customer service since then untill few day ago.I have talking to customer service without success. Promise to email me, but never did. I have to start again from beginning everytime I call back. They asked the same question all the time without result.

Here was the list of customer service that talked to me: Yesha, odelette, angela mae, beshy, collen, risa, jovert, quincess

I would greatly appreciated if you could help to solved this problem, please just cancel my order and refund the payment.

There are proved that I have paid with my credit card, but data of my order is vanished.

Thanks, Regards
Subiantara

Safa Taamallah Apr 11, 2019

I just went through the same thing basically .. i placed an order yesterday and today i wanted to check on it and it disappeared along with everything related to it even the messages from the buyer. also they extracted the money from my credit card.
    Can you give me a way to contact them like a phone number or an email please .. because there is only a robot for customer service which doesnt understand anything.

• So
    Sodi Jackmay Oct 24, 2019

@Safa Taamallah Experienced the same thing

• Km
    KMK Kolisang May 10, 2019

Exact same thing happened to me. This is heartbreaking. What can we do

• Je
    Jennifer Cournane May 22, 2019

Same thing happened to me

@Jennifer Cournane Did you ever get your stuff

Safa Taamallah May 22, 2019

Yo guys give it a couple of days and log in using the gmail icon .. i did it after a couple of days and it worked .. i think its a synchronization issue in the website. or try to contact ur sellers, when i did they gave me all details about my orders so nothing was removed for real it was just a delay matter

Christina Lograsso Oct 16, 2019

@Safa Taamallah I can’t find my order from last week I wrote one of the sellers and they didn’t know what I was talking about

• I have the same thing. ordered and payed and next day it disappears from the order list. I contacted many people from support(Live Chat) and nothing. only promises:(

by the way email of aliexpress is disabled. what a frauders..

• Ti
    Tiera Byrd Sep 10, 2019

The same thing happened to me. I started flipping out

@Tiera Byrd Did it ever get resolved

• Da
    Daphne Rivas Nov 03, 2019

I having this same problem on both ali express and alibaba. im at the point where i would have to file a dispute because nobody is going to take my money and run with it. no way

• Vi
    Vitalgal Dec 09, 2019

Same thing happened to me... I've ordered things on 498 $ value.
    My order list shows only 452$...
    At list 1 thing that I'm sure have been removed is a xiaomi power bank I've bought...
    Can't talk to anybody only this fcked up Eva...
    Last time I'm shopping in AliExpress definitely!

• Lu
    Luke Loeffler Dec 28, 2019

This happened to me. Placed a few small orders ($10-$20) and was billed on my credit card. I log in a few weeks later to check on the status and there is no trace of the orders anywhere. They don't appear as cancelled, awaiting delivery, deleted, etc. Only a few orders from about 4 years ago appear in the list. I paid with AmEx and have disputed the charges and have had money refunded. Aliexpress sad to say cannot be trusted any more. Scammers.

• Al
    Alphs Alphonse Jan 08, 2020

@Luke Loeffler Happened to me too.. Paid using debit.. All gone.. Only showing old item that i had bought long time ago.. Payment been made.. First time experiencing this issue.. They must have mess up with the server somehow.. Sad to say.. Need to find other alternative to buy item then..