Menu
Affordable Rads Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Affordable Rads
reviews and complaints

www.affordablerads.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 5 Reviews

How responsive is Affordable Rads's customer service?

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Affordable Rads is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Affordable Rads's silence.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Affordable Rads homeowners reviews and complaints 5

Sort by:

Newest Affordable Rads reviews and complaints

D
10:07 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Affordable Rads Radiator Order and subsequent return.

Our first radiator arrived damaged (pretty sure it was the carrier throwing boxes around in their van). Return requested, confirmed by Affordable Rads but again courier company gave us the runaround. We were advised another rad would be on its way but after a week of chasing we had an email advising that due to a "power outage" at the carriers, we would not get the replacement for two weeks. This was the final straw so cancelled the order - that was 2nd Feb. Still awaiting the refund even though they emailed us to say the refund would be processed 16th! It is now 26th and no responses to our frequent emails. Customer service on Live chat were very apologetic and said would escalate within 24 hours - all four times! Still no response at the time of reviewing. We purchased this through Klarna and at present have only paid £50 but Klarna have advised they can't do anything so another payment of £50 is due in March.

Desired outcome: Want our refund before the next payment goes out.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Affordable Rads representatives only. If you are affiliated with Affordable Rads, please claim your business to access these details.

A
12:16 pm EST

Affordable Rads Radiators Never Arrived

Ordered two towel radiators - guaranteed delivery which did not occur and no contact from company until I chased them. I was then provided with another date and again no radiator arrived on the second date they supplied. When I spoke to customer services via chat as they have no phone number and their telephone lines are supposedly not working - they refused to issue a refund. Disgraceful company...stay well clear unless you want false information and lots of stress.

R
4:21 am EDT

Affordable Rads No Delivery till date

Delivery of my order was supposed to be 31 Aug 2023. Till date no responses when they will deliver etc. Had to pay plumber to come as per their advised date and then no delivery . Radiators are not as affordable as it says after paying the plumber. All I want is delivery date and time.? Order number [protected].. Taken the money . Can't talk to them on line chat puts you on for hours.

Desired outcome: Want my delivery ,or even when

Hide full review

Is Affordable Rads legit?

Our verdict: Affordable Rads's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Affordable Rads's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Affordable Rads earns 68% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Affordable Rads rated around 68% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

Affordablerads.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Affordablerads.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Affordable Rads as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several mixed reviews for Affordable Rads have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Affordable Rads protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Affordable Rads has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Affordable Rads. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
A
11:47 am EDT

Affordable Rads Cancellation

Hi, I ordered two radiators from you a while ago. I paid three installments with Klarna. The Klarna had been paid in full and my order hasn't arrived after couple of lies that I heard. I requested a refund and cancellation of my order and guess, noone even bothered to contact me. I want my money back.

I attempted to contact you on several occasions and you are really unreachable, only the bot brings back to your forms. I have emailed one of your advisor, who contacted me regarding the delivery and he ignored me too. Shocking customer service, shocking company.

Desired outcome: Hi, I ordered two radiators from you ,this was a quite time ago

View 0 more photos
J
9:52 am EDT

Affordable Rads Unable to contact the company regarding delivery of my order

Order number [protected] due for delivery today 1 September 2023. I cannot get hold of the company. I have tried email live chat but each time it says web site is not available. I have tried to access their site via products advertised on google and the site is not available.

Desired outcome: Paid by credit card. Would like my money back.

Read full review of Affordable Rads and 1 comment