Menu
Nuuds Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Nuuds
reviews & complaints

www.nuuds.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Nuuds has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nuuds. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
A
4:55 pm EST

Nuuds Disappointing experience

I had a highly disappointing experience. Not only do they sell expensive clothes, but their customer service is also abysmal, taking days to respond to inquiries. To make matters worse, they charge a minimum of $7 for returns, which is unjust for customers. Also you can only return within 14 days of delivery. Same thing happened with me I didn’t get the sweatshirt due to the glitch in the morning.

Read full review of Nuuds
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
H
9:40 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nuuds Collar ripples, pilling, uneven seams

Goodness where do I start. After 1 wash following the shirt and bodysuit care instructions, here’s what I am left with- ripples in the collar, pilling under the arms, and I just noticed uneven seams on the shirt. Very cheap fabric and poor quality. Yeah it seemed nice at first but for the price I paid I definitely expected to get more than 1 good wear out of it. Yikes. What a waste of money :( And sadly their return policy would cost me even more money. So I guess I’ll donate it maybe someone can use it for dog bedding or fire starter. I should have known better than to trust the shop owner she’s not very transparent in her “influencing”. Wish I could give 0 stars.

Read full review of Nuuds
Hide full review

Is Nuuds legit?

Our verdict: Nuuds has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Nuuds's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Nuuds can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Nuuds earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Nuuds achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of Nuuds's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Nuuds.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Nuuds website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Holistic Rating Overview

Trustpilot
Trustpilot
3.3
427 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Nuuds website

www.nuuds.com Nuuds website

Nuuds email

Nuuds social media

Nuuds address

USA

Nuuds Category

Nuuds is related to the Online Shopping category.

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Nuuds?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nuuds Customer Service. Initial Nuuds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nuuds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nuuds. Discuss the issues you have had with Nuuds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.