AliExpressKuulaa retail store allowed to refuse cancellation request from buyer

L Jan 23, 2021

On 02 JAN21 I placed an order for a GaN charger and a power bank with Kuulaa Retail Store on AliExpress. Both items in my shopping cart were 41.96$ but when I submitted the order the price changed to 46.96$. When I checked I saw that the 5$ coupon for the power bank I had was removed and that is why the price changed. So I decided not to buy the power bank and immediately requested the order cancellation. I told the seller I would keep the charger and already replaced that order for the charger while the first order was "pending seller approval". It never came to my mind that an AliExpress seller would be allowed to refuse a customer cancellation request like that had been done 30 seconds after submitting the order. On 04JAN21 I got the message back from Kuulaa Retail Store that my cancellation request was not approved and this seller then shipped both orders. Now I have a power bank with a price increase of 25% and 2 chargers. Stay away from this seller. If you look for a Kuulaa product you most certainly find it from another store. What is shocking as well that AliExpress obviously agrees with this action because the AliExpress claim got ended in favor of Kuulaa Retail Store. Today I am not sure if I am more frustrated about Kuulaa Retail Store or AliExpress customer service which obviously supports such action from their sellers.