Elsewhere Shop

30 N Gould St., St № 6315
Sheridan, Wyoming

For the past year, we have been gathering our favorite products to a brand new home. Elsewhere has everything from clothes, toys and accessories for your own sweet one.
With the love of room decor and design and important from all the inspiration of our little kid, building Elsewhere was an exciting project. Our goal is to create precious memories, sparkling moments and timeless spaces to inspire little minds.

Complaints & Reviews

order of many items

I ordered a large order of many items from what seemed like a to good to be true sale.
First, I never received any confirmation email or way to track my package.
The only proof I had of my order was that it was charged to my bank account.
Then, weeks passed.
I messaged and sent emails trying to check on my package and took. Very long time to get a response, I made an excuse "maybe they are Jewish & observing high holy days."

Another woman and I spoke publicly on their Instagram about both not getting our packages. Finally I get a response.
WEEKS and WEEKS of back and forth happen where I'm basically told they can't do anything because it says my package was delivered (it wasn't).

I'm told it's my job to track down my package, so I do.
I speak to my mail carrier, call the post office and my package had been sent back to them.
I had already requested multiple times for a refund at this point and the request was completely ignored every time.

In the end they just started completely ignoring and me, didn't refund my money, didn't resend my order and offered nothing to make it better or keep me as a customer.
It was the worst customer service experience I've ever had ordering from an online store.

They just disappeared ghosted answering any correspondence and tried to keep my money.
Like... what!?

I filed a fraud dispute with my bank and am currently trying to get my money back that way.
100% would never waste time or effort with this company again.

This whole back and forth took almost two months of headaches & bull sheets!!
The store is perfectly named because you should spend your money elsewhere!!

reviews

I have not ordered yet, but I was looking at another reviews website for this store & they were all 5 star reviews, all done on 9/24/19. The other reviews were done in the future dated December 2019. Clearly, a scam! it was people from their company trying to boost their rating. They couldn't even put realistic dates. LOL. Thank you for these reviews, however. I am a mother-to-be & shop online often. I will not purchase anything from them.

clothing

One thing I learn about shopping online, it's a hit or miss. I purchased 5 baby clothes for my 6 months old & I love them all! Fits great, unique, low priced but looks elegant! The customer service is awesome, whoever made the other comments should have tried reaching out to the customer support instead of complaining elsewhere. They are kind and quick to respond & fix your issues. This is my newest fave store for Little Ella!

clothing

order not received/shipping from china

I placed my order of 4 items on the 9th of march, and still nothing! Did not know that it was going to be shipped from china, if I was aware I would've never have ordered from here. First and last time with this website. My daughter probably wont even fit in the stuff I got her! When ever I email them the "customer satisfaction representative" gives me only 2 tracking numbers out of the 4 and then I track it and it says "in transit, arriving late". Who ever is running this website should've been more honest with customers!

order not received

I ordered three items for my new grand daughter. They charged me for all three. After several attempts to ask for tracking and where my packages were. They sent a confirmation for...

terrible delivery, terrible customer service

I purchase About $200 worth of baby clothes for my niece. It's been weeks and not one item! All I get are additional requests for more orders. I had not a clue the merchandise is made and shipped from China. I buy American made. I'm sure I'll never see my merchandise or money. I'm lodging a complaint with the Better Business Bureau but doubt they have any jurisdictions with these scam Chinese companies.

product I bought and did not receive.

I purchased a nice outfit to go with the mocos I got with the outfit. I only recieved the purple mocos. I want feed back where is my daughter shirt. if not I want my full refund and well return the mocos back as well. if need my confirmation I still have it too. the only reason I got the outfit and shoes was because I got a deal getting it with the mocos. bad experience.

shipments I ordered

Poor customer service!!! Very poor customer service. I've been waiting on my shipment for about 3 weeks. I have not received everything. I spent $200 online with them. All of my clothing is scattered apart, everything I won't be receiving altogether. I will be receiving different pieces at different times. Some of my stuff is still in China. I really regret ordering from this company and if I could get an refund I would. I'm very upset with this shipment!!! And when I do contact customer service through FACEBOOK they respond back within days and IS NOT HELPFUL!!!

fraud shipping from china not usa and no response

Fraud!!! Of course.. I ordered a bunch of things and barely have gotten any tracking information and it saying it's in China (which I didn't know) with no shipping update for over a week now. I messaged them with barely a response that took days for them to get back with me and again no response after they got my order number. This is fraud and I spent money I really don't have all to be wasted. I begged my husband to get some clothes from this shop for my daughter I'm really upset and so mad right now. I need a refund somehow.

baby clothes

FRAUD alert!!!

Stay away from this deceitful company!!! It appears to be a US baby boutique but it is NOT! This is an operation out of China. It willl take a month or longer to get your clothes and if they don't fit, they do not allow returns or exchanges and no refunds!!!

If I knew they were shipping from China anyway I would have just ordered from Amazon for a lower price and guaranteed returns!!!

horrible fabric

Horrible experience. Stay away from this china drop-shipper.
I have also been a victim of this scam website. No address listed anywhere, no contact other than a support email
This place may have good prices on some items, but that's only because they are drop-shipping everything and have no actual stock on hand.
The quality was so cheap and nothing like what the pictures make them appear to be.

horrible fabric

Joe 222 May 13, 2019

This is NOT fake. I'm a customer and just bought $200 worth of items that are terrible quality and because I took more than 14 days to initiate a return (I received items over MULTIPLE shipments that took over a month to arrive), I'm stuck with them. DO NOT BUY from elsewhere.

fraud! drop shipping from china!

Don't order from this company!! Fraud!
Seriously - the low price on something isn't worth this hassle.
What a huge mistake spending over $100 for my newborn based on what I saw advertised on their fb page. Very deceiving.. It took almost 1 month and when I finally received it, the quality was so cheap and nothing like what the pictures make them appear to be.

fraud! drop shipping from china!

• Jj
    Jjhh8 Sep 09, 2019

@elswhere None of us are FAKE, it’s your guys FAKE ASS company that we are complaining about. You guys need to be shut down quick...

Joe 222 May 13, 2019

Elsewhere - stop posting on people's comments saying that this person is fake and a fraud. I am a REAL customer that just stumbled upon this review (after having gone through the same ordeal). The clothing is terrible quality fabric & construction, takes a month to receive, and then you're screwed when you ask to return it (you have to pay for your own shipping, and you better initiate the return within 14 days of receipt, even though you'll be getting your items over MULTIPLE shipments).

size issue

Fraud, scam, stay away from them
Fraud, fraud, fraud. Everything is dropped shipped from china with very poor quality. Vary! I'm sure you won't put it on your child. Every item I received was sized x3 larger. I definitely won't!
Customer service is a joke, practically nonexistent. Do not, I repeat do not order anything from them!!! Unless you want to throw your money away.

size issue

• De
    Debbie Pender Apr 27, 2019

I purchased several items and can't get the company to respond. No tracking number. Nothing. This company should not be allowed in PayPal or Facebook. I am reporting them to the U.S. Attorney General. This site is scamming many people. They advertise baby clothes and their FAcebook page appears to be staged.

Joe 222 May 13, 2019

THIS IS NOT FAKE, Elsewhere. Stop responding to these posts like this. The clothing looks nothing like what you see on the website - it was COMICAL as I opened up each of my various shipments (from ONE order). They smell like cheap fabric that I would never put on a child, let alone an adult. The fabric feels terrible, and looks like it would fall apart after 1 wash. DO NOT BUY.

• Ka
    Katrina Lockhart Jul 15, 2019

Excellent shop. They provided good service, customer service was awesome. Outfits & accessories are beautiful, durable and affordable. They always offer good discounts. My favorite shop for Stella especially when there are special occasions

nottodayorever Sep 06, 2019

I just looked at the reviews and they are horrible. When I see websites like this one, I ALWAYS, ALWAYS look for reviews and I am so glad I did. Been scammed before from another company and this one is NO DIFFERENT!!! Sorry this has happened to anyone that has bought from them and been burned. Lesson learned I guess.