AliExpressbatteries

Hi,
I am client of ALiExpress for many years and have many transactions all of qood quality, until now:

I have two orders of batteries. Both sets of batteries are fake of brand and also of very bad quality. The companies do not reply me and do not refund me the money. Also they do not answer my questions in the right way.
I want refund of both orders:

Order 1:
Shenzhen Anysun Technology Co., Lmt
Order Number:
[protected] 4x 3600mAH

Order 2:
Shenzhen Foxell Technologies Co., Ltd
Order Number:
[protected] 4x 3000mAH

Please arrange the refund for me.