Driveline Merchandising Services Logo

Driveline Merchandising Services

Having problems with Driveline Merchandising Services?

Driveline Merchandising Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 824 7505 (Customer Service)
700 Freeport Parkway, Suite 100
Coppell, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Driveline Merchandising Services Customer Service. Initial Driveline Merchandising Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Driveline Merchandising Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Driveline Merchandising Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Driveline Merchandising Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Driveline Merchandising Servicesretailing

I went to work on my first day didn't no anything about retailing the lady that train me left me after I caught on and was suppose to go and start on the isle I went to go help her she told me I can leave if I needed to so I left after I left I assume she call the manager to tell her that I left and didn't tell her she said I can leave and she will send me the picture but I didn't get anything from her of course I didn't no what the picture was for this was my first time doing retailing and I felt like the lady played me and had me doing the biggest of the work now I do not no will I get paid or not

• Kw
      kwalby2 Dec 18, 2019

Driveline merchandising is NOT an entry level job for those with no experience. When I started 3 years ago I already had 25 years experience in retail merchandising, got some onlne videos and worked with another rep foe about 3 hours and I was still pretty lost for the first month or so. You really have to be willing to spend some time on your own to read thru project instructions, sometimes several times. I guess it made sense to whoever wrote them. Sometimes the instructions are vague, not updated from previous projects, or have errors. You have to be able to figure it out. Now since I already had a lot of experience I am able to be successful, but in 3 years I can't count the number of reps in adjoining territories that I've seen come and go. (I know because I usually get a lot of extra work picking up their stores until another walk in off the street gets hired.) They are usually so desperate for help they hire just about anybody. I've also seen a lot of really good reps leave for better opportunities. Inconsistent hours (just the nature of the beast) coupled with low pay and no raises or benefits results in high turnover and loss of talent. ut doest care. I stay because I really love the work, my clients, and it's not our household's primary income.

Driveline Merchandising Services — Fraud Alert

I googled these people before signing on with them. Class Action Lawsuit August 2014. I had already started...

Driveline Retail Merchandising — Lack of respect for employees

3yrs. yeah i know how did i stay so long? only reason was established a great rapport with the store mgrs and...

Taylorville

Driveline Retail — Working for no pay

I started working for this company a month ago. They suppoused to pay every 2 weeks, but they don't...

Driveline Retail Merchandising — Run from this company - they are BAD

Run from this company - I worked for them several years and they were fair. Then they came out with a new...

Driveline Retail — Scam

One of the worst experiences in my whole merchandising career. I have worked with several merchandising...