Alamo Rent A Car — rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location
I reserved a car picking up and returning SF airport. However, my flight was changed and I had to change returning to Oakland airport. Charge was changed from original $194.00 to $1229.00. I called Alamo twice, the repersentatives said the charge is Time & Distance, and refused to adjust the rate and refund me. I email to their customer service and was told I will receive a reply in 24 hours but I received nothing.
More Alamo Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged
- Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs!
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage!
- Alamo - rental car damage scam
- Alamo Car Rental Cincinnati - charging my car extra
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo at copenhagen airport - lost iphone
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips