Alamo Rent A Carrate is crazy changed for changing drop off location

G

I reserved a car picking up and returning SF airport. However, my flight was changed and I had to change returning to Oakland airport. Charge was changed from original $194.00 to $1229.00. I called Alamo twice, the repersentatives said the charge is Time & Distance, and refused to adjust the rate and refund me. I email to their customer service and was told I will receive a reply in 24 hours but I received nothing.

• Ev
    Everette A Singleton Dec 11, 2007

I used to work for a car rental co before and believe you me that that don't really care where the car is delivered, because that agency that received the car will just clean it up and rent it out that same night. car rental companies really don't even care what type of car it is as long as the customer is happy. Most companies have gotten ride of the mini compact cars anyway because there too hard to have on location. Even if a company promass a compact car, if they don't have it on hand at the time of the rental they will give you a mid size car, and yes, you guest it most people don't complain about getting a larger car for less money.