Airtel Prepaid Cardloosin govt plan

R

Respected Head of Airtel service,
sir/madam my cell no is [protected].this is prepaid card with government plan.Due to lack of knowledge about this plans recharge voucher, wrong recharge has been done by me. Due to ths i have lost my government plan(Airtel to Airtel 10 paisa, other phone 30 paisa,STD call 60 paisa ,Daily 2 rs reduction).
Then wrong information is given to me by customer care that recharge with 499 Rs your govt plan will be activate.When rechrge with that they says me that within 48 hours your plan should be activated.After 48 hour when i called them,they said we cant do anything.they absolutely cheated me.
Sir i kindly request you that please return me this plan as gift of Happy new year .

• Su
    SUDHIR GUPTA Jan 15, 2010

last seven days my miss call alert service is not working

• Fa
    Faisal Nov 14, 2008

Whr do i get the govt card

SAJJAN KUMAR Jun 03, 2008

WARM REGARDS
    SAJJAN KUMAR { KIRAN PAL SINGH

• Di
    dilip j chavan Feb 27, 2008

I always receive VAS download massage and my balance cuts . But i never download anything so pls, kindly note that

My Service Plan Airtel to Airtel 10 paisa, other 30 paisa
    but Four months ago there is change my call rate Airtel 25 paisa, other 50 paisa

• Le
    LENIN F Jan 12, 2008

sir ,
    My phone no is [protected], i got message of recharge offer for pongal on 300 rupees recharge will give validty of 1 year normally and after 7 days validity extends to 6 years immediatly i recharged through icici bank online recharge of rupees 300 but i got one hundred something talk time and one month validity actually i was so anoyed and i am a middle class family i cant afford more 300 recharge will u please do some thing for me to get the validity of one year thats enough actually i belive but i was cheated....... i will not use this card after one month (until my card expires ) if i didnt got any remedy
    thankyou