[Resolved] Airtel Perpaid Number — balance enquiry not working
Airtel simply does not care for its customers.
My number is [protected] and the sms balance enquiry i. E. *123# is not working since last 2months. For this i have registered the complaints many times with no reply from airtel customer care. I have send the complaint many times via message to 121 but the problem has not been solved.
Airtel does not provide any customer satisfaction and is very bad at fixing the problems.
If possible do solve my problem.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Airtel Perpaid Number Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit