Airtel Indiaairtel not letting me talk to customer care executive!

P

I am prepaid customer of airtel since one year. Presently I am residing at ranchi, my mobile no is [protected]. I am facing a serious problem and airtel is not listening to my problem. My problem is, when I am dialing 121 to talk to customer care, I am only able to browse up to 4th option but customer care spokesperson is available at 9th option. I am deprived of talking to the customer care executive. I just want to activate my facility again.

Its more than a month I am facing the above problem. I have already talked to local customer care at main road ranchi (Besides vrindavan) thrice but they are not solving my problem nor paying attention to this problem. I have then wrote a mail to the local nodal officer at bihar-manish. [protected]@bharti.com, but I received no reply or any action from him. This problem is not only with me but a lot of airtel customers around me. So I feel the need to let you know and be aware of the service given to the people at ranchi.

• Av
    avi87 Jan 12, 2016

what a telcom company that has no issues when deducting money for their X Y Z services on the phone and don't even have the courtesy to give customers a way to speak to a customer care executive. WHERE THE HELL IS THE "SPEAK TO OUR CUSTOMER CARE OPTION" AIRTEL?????????YOU TELL US TO DIAL 121 FOR CUSTOMER CARE BUT THERE IS NO SUCH OPTION TO PRESS A BUTTON TO SPEAK DIRECTLY TO A CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE. ARE U TRYING TO DODGE THIS RESPONSIBILITY PURPOSELY???? SPEAK UP..!!! YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE NOT DUMB...!!

• Hi
    hi1 Oct 19, 2011

yep!!! Airtel really sucks :@ the worst customer care service have ever seen. I have been trying since a month no response . once i reach the step 9 its automatically getting disconnected. fed up of calling dat damn customer care..

• Ha
    Harsh007 Oct 11, 2011

AirTel is going down day by day.
    im facing internet problems from last 4 days, even im unable to talk to the customer care executive.
    im getting 0.03 Mbps of speed i.e 30 kb.. i used to get 1.32-3.36 Mbps of speed !! :(

• Pr
    Prashant Pundir Jul 19, 2011

Hi,
    This is prashant pundir & I am using Airtel since last two months. My balance is automatically deducted. I dont know why it happens to me. I have deactivated all my services (Internet, 3G). But it continued to deduct my balance. If i try to call anyone then my call is not connecting. Your balance is not sufficient message appears...& my balance more than 100 rs..

saurabh litoriya Feb 06, 2011

Dear Sir,
    good morning,
    i want to state that my mobile number is [protected](BSNL) and i had submitted the application for morena airtel office(through MNP service). my MNP process is completed yesterday but BSNL has closed for service 1.30am dated06/02/2011 and he is permeated to switch future service for airtel but today 06/02/2011 12.15 pm my number is not working. and i am working number is discontinue for services.
    last msg receive form +1901(TRAI)
    request validated by Donor and porting Time :2011-02-06
    00:43:00.107
    but my number is not porting to Airtel(prepaid GSM service) till this time and not any msg recive your side

my UNP code number is BYMSDNNN DATED 02/02/2011 21.22

APPLICATION DOCUMENT SUBMITTED- MORENA AIRTEL OFFICE

MY ALTER NET CONTACT NO. IS-[protected].
    so dear sir please do come fast start my number as possible as fast.

Thanks
    with regards

Saurabh Litoriya
    +[protected]

saurabh litoriya Feb 06, 2011

My mobile porting number is not start today [protected] and i am suffering from my comunication

Santosh Kumar Maurya Nov 08, 2010

From

Santosh kumar maurya
    Emai.address- [email protected]
    Mob No:[protected]

Sir/Mam,

with best regards I beg to inform you that there is no any tower within the range of 11km so that all the villagers and I also facing the problem of call drop. no any other customer interested to buy the new sim because there is no network of any company. Sir due to unavailability of tower I want to give my land on rent to install the tower of any tower. There are only 1 signals bar shown in my mobile while I am using the nokia2626. I am facing this problem from 2years.
    Exact location where this problem occur:
    VILLAGE: SIKI KHURD
    POST: SIKI KHURD
    TAHSIL: HANDIA
    DISTRICT: ALLAHABAD
    STATE:UTTAR PRADESH(EAST)
    PIN CODE:221508

ALTERNATE NO:[protected]
    Sir/Mam, MY MOBILE NO:[protected]' PLEASE CALL ME AT MY MOBILE.

sincere

Santosh kumar
    S/0 Mauji Lal

dryash Jan 26, 2010

I am an airtel pre paid customer no. [protected]. I took sms package of Rs.115 which provides 10, 000 local and national sms for 1 month validity. After 9 days and exactly 100 sms, package finished and costing me full. After repeatingly trying customer care, I am not getting. Remedy ? Should leave this company's service ?

• Ka
    Kanya Dec 02, 2009

If you want to get in contact with Airtel customer care then you have to call from Post paid. Because I also got same problem I kept calling with my Pre paid phone But it didn't working then I use the Post paid phone so I can contact them

• Pa
    Pankaj Gupta 123 Nov 20, 2009

dear sir
    iam a consumer of air tel for last 5 years now ima living in bhopal last
    time i had purchased a connection in delhi every time i have found that
    costumer care rep didnt give answer when i made a call after two or three
    months one cost care rep told me that he had removed my connection cabel
    from cost care
    this time i have purchased a connection in my friend circle whoever
    brought the connection they found the same problem please resolve my
    problem otherwise i will go to consumer forem and attempt a case on
    airtel.and thnak you

• Ri
    ritesh ch Nov 17, 2009

i have prepaid account in [protected]. my all outgoing service is deactivated, incoming service is activated. i have submitted my all necessary document on 04NOV. but it vain. and now 2 day before my 30rs balance is deducted. i cant call to CC Executive.

manvenda singh Oct 19, 2009

i am manvendra singh . my email address is ([email protected]).
    i have a request that [protected] diturbed me. and my number is [protected]. ihave a doubt taht this number is my any friend but anybody is not telling me . a girl was peaking and knows my name about me but she had not tell mr her name. i want to know about her name and location form where she had called me on 9/10/2009, 10/10/2009, 10/10/2009, at eveniong time and 14/10/2009. i request you to tell me about the information of this person because i have many enemy and i live alone out of my house i want to complain against her but i don't know that she is my friend so irequest you to send the information of this addres, name, locatin of call my number
    please sir/mam.

• Vi
    vikas ruprela Sep 25, 2009

MERE CELL SE LAGATAR RS KAM HO RAHE HAI JISKI MUJHE KOI JANKARI NAHI DI JARAHI HAI 18 AUG KO MERE CELL PE 501 RS THE JO KI 20 SEO KO 0 RS HO GAYE ISKI MUJHE KOI JANKARI NAHI MILI AUR 21 SEP KO SUBAH MAINNE 786 KA RECHARGR KARWAYA THA
    JO KI RAT E 9;30 BAJE RS 711 THA KAM HO KE
    22 SEP KO 691 SUBAH 10;25 PE COMPLENT NO 10;50 PE KRISHNAKANT JI SE [protected]
    24 SEP KO 675 SUBAH 10;40 PE
    24 SEP KO 605 8;25 PE COMPLENT NO [protected]
    25 SEP KO SUBAH 11 BAJE 520
    ISKI MUJHE JAKARI DE KI MERE CELL SE RS KIS KE KAM HUVE HAI
    AUR AAP KE CUST CARE SE JAKARI MILI KI MERE CELL SE MMS KIYA GAYA HAI JAB KI MAINE MMS UPYOG KIYA HI NAHI HAI SPASHT JAKARI DE
    MERA MOBIL NO [protected]
    NAME VIKAS RUPRELA RAIPUR

• Di
    dillip dhaman Jul 21, 2009

i am dilip dhaman, my mo.no. is [protected] which is of your airtel company.now i have prpblem with this sim that my sim destroyed in an accident.I go to your dealer in mandsaur and given him all required documents.he gives me a recipt.but now he is refusing me to activate this sim.he also misbehaved with me and he is yet not ready to talk with me.so plz take appropriate action either i have to go to complaint in consumer forum.
    you can contact me on this no.[protected] my mail address is [email protected]

• Im
    imu May 28, 2009

I want disconnect Quran alert but I can’t what should I do? What hell of c.c I can’t contact with them..

• Me
    mehta May 18, 2009

The same ###ed ###s are doing with me i don't knoe what these people want . If they will do the same then we have options to switch to other cellular services.

shashi bhushan Apr 30, 2009

hello sir
    sir i am using ur aircel network w.e.f. 30 april 2009 and i want to say that i am leaving in west zone in sagarpur and here network is not good when i am using your number my number is [protected] and please see this problem and from where am taking number that sales man were told to me that ur number will be using continously and from my side is not possible for 4 or 5 days so please my number will registed after that connection i am using properly and for any response my email id is [email protected] thank you

dr soma sarkar Oct 30, 2008

no way can i speak to airtel customer care service executive. this is ridiculous. looking at the submitted comments, i was wondering whether these comments make any dent on the airtel higherups. doesn't seem to...

• Di
    Diptanshu Shukla Oct 18, 2008

I am Diptanshu Shukla. I am prepaid customer of airtel. Presently i am residing at Mumbai for short period, my mobile no. is "[protected]". I am facing a serious problem i.e, i was put a password in my mobile, and i forget that password then i was use hit-and-trial, so thai my sim is block, and whenever i power of my mobile, one message is shown that is, put your "puk code".
    so please either give me puk code, or restart my blocked sim, its really wery urgent for me, and i am unable to call customer care of Bhopal
    for your verification i am giving you my address, my birth date which are written below:-
    NAME:- Diptanshu shukla
    MOBILE NO. :- [protected]
    Address :- MIG-801, Vijay Sthambh, M.P. Nagar, Zone-1, Near Press Complex, Bhopal (M.P.)
    I am waiting your quick responce, and plz send confirmation on my both email which are written below:-
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

• Ar
    Arvind Oct 15, 2008

Dear sir I am Arvind from Cochin, Kerala, India.I have already informed Airtel kerala regarding Advertisement in cell info instead of place name.But stil Airtel have not moved the advertisement from cell info.Its appearing continuesly from last one and half month.We the customer are facing the problem regarding this.Showing place name in cell info was a very useful service to know the exact location for all customers especially for Distant travellers, Roaming customers, Sales executives, Business peoples, Tourists, Marketing executives, Travellers to new place, For knowing exact location of ATM counters, Railway stations, Banks etc...but Airtel is completely ignoring customers needful service and putting advertisement to gain benefits.So i request you to take needful measures regarding this matter as soon as possible.

Mobile Number [protected]
    Since three days my connection has been disconnected. Upon enquiring with the shop, they said that it is so because I did not answer the call for address proof. Now, how dare you guys cut my connection without my prior permission? For advertisement purposes you call more than 10 times a day. For address confirmation, you will call only once and then cut my connection ha? I am a doctor. What should I do? Whether I should keep on receiving your call and let the patient die on my table? At least you fellows could have given me a message that my address confirmation is required. One more thing. Your network is so great that within the 7 km radius of a big city, I miss network in some parts of my home. What is my fault if I had kept the phone in no network area of my home when you called? Now who will refund my 500 Rupees which was recharged in that card? I do not know what the hell you do. I want my connection to the same number immediately with my recharge amount. Act now.

Mobile Number [protected]
    I took an airtel connection on 11th August 2008.
    Now since three days my connection has been disconnected. Upon enquiring with the shop, they said that it is so because I did not answer the call for address proof. Now, How dare you guys cut my connection without my prior permission? For advertisement purposes you call more than 10 times a day. For address confirmation, You will call only once and then cut my connection? I am a doctor. What should I do? Whether I should keep on recieving you guy's call and let the patient die on my table? at least you fellows could have given me a sms that my address confirmation is required. One more thing. Your network is so great that within the 7 km radius of a city as big as Madurai, I miss network in some parts of my home. Whats my fault if I had kept the phone in no network area of my home when you called? Now who will refund my 500 Rupees which was recharged in that simcard? I do not know what the hell you do. I want my connection to the same number immediately with my recharge amount. act now.

Mobile Number [protected]
    I took a connection on 11th August 2008.
    Now since three days my connection has been disconnected. Upon enquiring with the shop, they said that it is so because I did not answer the call for address proof. Now, How dare you guys cut my connection without my prior permission? For advertisement purposes you call more than 10 times a day. For address confirmation, You will call only once and then cut my connection ha? I am a doctor. What should I do? Whether I should keep on recieving you guy's call and let the patient die on my table? at least you fellows could have given me a sms that my address confirmation is required. One more thing. Your network is so great that within the 7 km radius of a big, I miss network in some parts of my home. Whats my fault if I had kept the phone in no network area of my home when you called? Now who will refund my 500 Rupees which was recharged in that simcard? I do not know what the hell you do. I want my connection to the same number immediately with my recharge amount. act now.

Mobile NO: [protected]
    I took an airtel connection on 11th August 2008.
    Now since three days my connection has been disconnected. Upon enquiring with the shop, they said that it is so because I did not answer the call for address proof. Now, How dare you guys cut my connection without my prior permission? For advertisement purposes you call more than 10 times a day. For address confirmation, You will call only once and then cut my connection ha? I am a doctor. What should I do? Whether I should keep on recieving you guy's call and let the patient die on my table? at least you fellows could have given me a sms that my address confirmation is required. One more thing. Your network is so great that within the 7 km radius of a city as big as Madurai, I miss network in some parts of my home. Whats my fault if I had kept the phone in no network area of my home when you called? Now who will refund my 500 Rupees which was recharged in that simcard? I do not know what the hell you do. I want my connection to the same number immediately with my recharge amount. act now.

• Sw
    swapnil Sep 17, 2008

i m frustrated fromAirtel service. also from 121 ..from last 1 month i have not able to create friends group from my friends card actually i had brought 3 friends card for my family members. not able to create friends group in these card the message from cug is that the no. is already a group member .these r new card these r not a member of any other group also i confirm from 121. from customercare also says that the no. with which i want to create group not a member of any group . but all time cug reply that these number r in group so not able 2 create group .

i m frustrated fromAirtel service my time get waste will talking to 121 .beacause all time they ask details and not able 2 solve it just giving all the nonsene and wage reply .i have call 121 atleast 20 to 30 time from 1 month for these problem . all my patience r over cant find way .for that propose i had brougth these card . my no [protected]

sajid khan Aug 26, 2008

sir i am platinum costumers of ur company ur company my cell num is [protected] given me one relation ship manager shes name mrs sneha mandavia shes cell num is [protected] . when i have any problem i call him but always she said i am in feild i am not help u . u call 121 .costumer call .
    2)i have broght new duplicate sim at fort gallery that sim is not activate till today i am not satisfy ur service now i have one option i have to go another company.

i hope so u do need ful and take action on my problems

satish Aug 20, 2008

Hi
    Iam saravana my mobile no is [protected] am in bangalore costomer care giving a false statement ie, if you recharge for 32 rupees you will get free sms per month and from the 2nd month you will charge a daily rental of 1 rupee and the free sms will continue. so i recharge it but the package is not yet activated and also i dint get any benfit through that
    i also regestered a complane regarding it still now there is no any response these happen in 4th augest 2008

• Na
    Nagoor Aug 18, 2008

Team,

I tried to speak to customer care Executive on [protected], there is no response so far, Pls call me on [protected],
    I am facing serious problem ...

Rgds.,
    Nagoor

shiva Aug 16, 2008

airtel ###s man...i am in student plan, 5p per msg, so thought of changing to talkmore plan n putting Rs.60 sms booster. if i send sms to plan change it says as "u r alredy in a plan and enjoying spl tarrif per sms, stay with current plan and enjoy..." and so on lik tis...tried 4 or 5 times. plss help me out with d procedure for plan change. my email is [email protected]

• Pu
    Purnima Mathur Aug 12, 2008

Sir,
    As I am working in Govt. of Bihar, Bihar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi area. Presently we are using the MTNL Broad D-Link connection in our office. As you know that the this office as a representative office in Delhi. We are looking for fast and advance connection as YI-Fi, HI-Fi and one for our building. I tryied to talk in your custmer care so many times but nobody wants to talk. Can u give me the your executive who can described the what type of connection shoud we used. what is cost what is requirement for this. He want to talk to him as I want to tell you that He is Resident Commissioner, Govt. of Bihar as IAS Officer

Sandeep Govil Jul 31, 2008

The company is deducting the money without making or recieving the call

I had lodge the complaint many time to the customer care but there is no response and my money is stolen by the company n now I think I have moove to the consumer court

Date Complaint No. Contact person
    29.07.08 [protected] Not Available
    30.07.08 [protected] Mr.Sumit
    01.08.08 [protected] Ms.Iti & Floor Manager Mr.Rakesh

• Ra
    Ravi Kumar Jul 24, 2008

I am prepaid customer of airtel since one year. Presently i am residing at Bihar, my mobile no is [protected]. I am facing a serious problem and airtel is not listening to my problem. My problem is, when i am dialing 121 to talk to customer care, i am only able to browse up to 4th option but customer care spokesperson is available at 9th option. I am deprived of talking to the customer care executive. I just want to activate my facility again.

• Pa
    pavithra Jul 23, 2008

airtel never connects to the customer care executive. it sucks to the core

• Pu
    Pushkar Apr 20, 2008

Airtel pre paid is worst in coustomer care. They lure people in to buying lifetime card.Wait till 2009 when people can change operator.Airtel will pay price for its Rude attitude.

shambhoosharma Apr 13, 2008

Recently I have visited India and have used Airtel. I have encountered problems... found that Airtel customer service is very bad. They give you run around and same answers, there is technical problem, write the trouble report to prolong the headache and if one week after if you call them then they will write the report again and goes around and around.

One time a CSM agent told me that they don't care if I don't use there services... they have enough customes! My next visit to India, I don't think I will be using their services because they are not customer oriented. In Canada I am with Rogers where they care for the customers.

• Sr
    srini Mar 09, 2008

Beleive me people AIRTEL REALLY SUCKS.. never ever go for this connection,.. my sim got lost and went to this local AIRTEL OFFICE to be frank its full of illiterate people having ball of a time. nobody listen to customers. All they tell is wait for your turn sir, but actually that executive is not even attending anyone. And regarding customer care service i dont know how it is, because am using this stupid Airtel connection from 6 months and dont any option to connect to customer care. I ve tried to call C.C.S wherein there is no option at all. I cant call or talk to customer care service (121 or [protected]) also, and neither these dumb people in Airtel office are of any help, Guys its getting bad.. Wonder what so called responsible people like TRAI is doing now.... can anyone listen to this?

• Be
    B eshwar gouda Jan 17, 2008

i also tried 121 con't get the solution

• Mu
    mustak Dec 31, 2007

I requested for a plan change almost a month back. One of the customer care officer promised me that it will be done on 17-12-2007 morning sharpely before 10.00 a.m. No reply are response came from them neither the plan change,Lodged a complaint once again on the same day, another officer given a date ,that on 21-12-2007 it will be done.Even then i dint receive any msg on plan change.I tried to lodge a complaint once again on the same day, but when i rung up i ended with a
    message saying to send sms to 121- some from customer care will contact you in 24 hours. I sent sms on that day no reply and nothing came from them.Whenever i try to contact them through my mobile it says to send sms to 121. I rang up through my landline.Another officer said that my rquest is under process it will be over before 25-12-2007. Even on that day i dint get any message from them regarding my plan change.Once again the same thing happened it asked to send sms to 121 for getting a response from them.I then rang up from my friend's airtel mobile.A lady talked to me and promised me that it will be surely done before 31/12/07.
    So far i never got my plan changed. I rang up even today from my landline. I was asked to call after 2 hours as the system is under updation. I really fed up with this kind of service.

• Su
    SUHAS PARANJAPE Dec 28, 2007

I HAVE READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS AND I AM SURPRISED TO FIND THAT THERE IS NO E MAIL SAYING THE PLUS POINTS ABOUT AIRTEL SERVICES. THERE IS NO REASON TO DISAGREE WITH THE COMPLAINTS RAISED. I ALSO NOTE TO OBSERVE THAT AIRTEL PEOPLE DO NOT FEEL ILL
    TO DISPLAY ALL THESE COMPLAINTS.INSTED THEY SHOULD CLEAR ALL THE COMPLAINTS AND
    AGAINST ALL THE COMPLAINTS PUT THEIR COMPLIANCE SUITABLY OR THE STEPS TAKEN BY THEM TO CLEAR THE COMPLAINTS.