Airtel India — airtel not letting me talk to customer care executive!
I am prepaid customer of airtel since one year. Presently I am residing at ranchi, my mobile no is [protected]. I am facing a serious problem and airtel is not listening to my problem. My problem is, when I am dialing 121 to talk to customer care, I am only able to browse up to 4th option but customer care spokesperson is available at 9th option. I am deprived of talking to the customer care executive. I just want to activate my facility again.
Its more than a month I am facing the above problem. I have already talked to local customer care at main road ranchi (Besides vrindavan) thrice but they are not solving my problem nor paying attention to this problem. I have then wrote a mail to the local nodal officer at bihar-manish. [protected]@bharti.com, but I received no reply or any action from him. This problem is not only with me but a lot of airtel customers around me. So I feel the need to let you know and be aware of the service given to the people at ranchi.
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit