Airtel Indiaairtel not letting me talk to customer care executive!

P

I am prepaid customer of airtel since one year. Presently I am residing at ranchi, my mobile no is [protected]. I am facing a serious problem and airtel is not listening to my problem. My problem is, when I am dialing 121 to talk to customer care, I am only able to browse up to 4th option but customer care spokesperson is available at 9th option. I am deprived of talking to the customer care executive. I just want to activate my facility again.

Its more than a month I am facing the above problem. I have already talked to local customer care at main road ranchi (Besides vrindavan) thrice but they are not solving my problem nor paying attention to this problem. I have then wrote a mail to the local nodal officer at bihar-manish. [protected]@bharti.com, but I received no reply or any action from him. This problem is not only with me but a lot of airtel customers around me. So I feel the need to let you know and be aware of the service given to the people at ranchi.

• Ri
    RITESH RANJAN Aug 15, 2006

i had ask for broad band connection in Bhopal M.P. in airtel but they refuse and said that there is DP problem so we will not provide u the connection what is this u cannot make customer satisfy and say that Aaisi aazadi Aur kahan i m serioue my cell no. is +[protected]

Anil rajaram vanjari Aug 17, 2006

I am prepaid customer of airtel. Presently i am residing at ahmedabad, my mobile no is [protected]. I am facing a serious problem and airtel is not listening to my problem.

My problem is, when i am dialing 121 to talk to customer care, i got that message that active your prepaid service but i have active my service last week i got incoming call and message and i have recharge my service and i show my balance 35.64 but i can not call outgoing anywhere.

MANISH GUPTA Sep 09, 2006

I am very disappointed by the service offered by Airtel and the worst is that no body is there to listen, all gives you the false statments. I took my prepaid connection ([protected]) one year back. last month My custmer care got dissconneted without any prior notice. i want to deactivate my hello tune so how can i deactivate my hello tune.

• Mu
    muthu kumaran Sep 09, 2006

I am muthu kumaran from hosur i m recharge airtel mobile office last 03-09-2006, but still no activated mobile offie i m already inform customer care 121 so many time but no response and no result still kinldly arrage the as well as possible thanking

• Sm
    Smt. Shyama Sarkar Sep 15, 2006

I have no computer but found internet calls in my bill (as Per Bilaspur Airtel office person). I have no Broadband connection. And also i found that lot of calls which is unknown to me found in my bill. (as Per Bilaspur Airtel office person). I think this is not my bill may be this is the bill of telephone no .[protected] which i checked.

Thanks.

• Ha
    Harish Kapoor Oct 03, 2006

Hi, Harish Kapoor from Jagadhri, Haryana. My no. is [protected]. I am using Airtel prepaid connection since 10 months and now from previous 2 months i have faced problem regarding call rates, SMS pack & 121 calling service as well. I have Recharge sms pach on 29/09/06 transaction Rs. 40/- and my balance are deducted many times while sending massage on GSM local mobile no. as on 30/09/06, 2/10/06 and as my 121 calling service is disconnected without any reason i send my complaint on 121 in 130 words and recieve a call two times from the no. [protected] but the executive call me just for formality he was failed to satiesfied me and disconnected call without solving my problem.
    So all in all the complaint is as follows:
    balance deducting however SMS pach is activted.
    121 custemer care call is off
    I want to get back all my deducted balance.
    not letting me talk to customer care executive

• Go
    gourav Dec 11, 2006

Beleive me airtel sucks here now it is gave me well services for last 5 years coz i am a subscriber of airtel since 2001 but now i think airtel is worse here . my customer care service is deactivated from last one year . what the hell?

if they have a new theory of deactivating c.c if any subscriber make a call to cc 3 times in a day then this deactivation is for one month ??

but in my case my cc is blocked from feb..

also many times they deducted my balance without any rsn moreover cc executives are stupid persons at all except some decent guys.. female cce are illiterate i think coz whenever u put any qs. from them always she said sir plz hold down for a minute while i;ll conform this .. they all know nothing abt cc responsibility..

i placed my complaint to all like "NODAL OFFICER" . "APPELITE AUTHORITY" BUT THEY ALL ARE DEAF AND DUMB ???

they have nothing to say about our queries except: it i'll be fixed as soon as possible" but this day never comes...

nobody of this stupid hierarchy even replies to my complaint

HEY STUPID AIRTEL PERSONS IF U R READING MY REPLY THEN SALLO DUB KE MAR JAO CHULLU BHAR PAANI ME"'

b d w my no is 989*214806 ...
    kar lo dunia muthhi me saalo coustmer tak ko to handle kar ni sakte dunia ko khak karoge
    [censored]TELL

Suraj Dec 21, 2006

I want to cancel my caller tunes subscription. How can I do this, somebody please help me.

Sameer Dec 22, 2006

My Cell Is Pre Paid. Damned i was Trying to Talk With Customer Care Since 3 Months But No Response From There... What The Hell Airtel India Is ? And Now My Incoming is Not Coming and And Outgoing and Messages r Going From My Cell...

• Sh
    shashidhar k s Dec 28, 2006

I have got an airtel prepaid sim along with a motorola hand set with the Hero honls Splender+ bike. The company had assured me the free talk time of Rs.2000/- and free sms worth of Rs.1000/- the number of my cell is [protected], Initially i had got the talk time of Rs.2000/- fo the first month, when i recharged late by 15 days in the next month all the currency of nearly Rs.1800/- have been withdrawn. Initially they had assured the validity for one year. In this way the AIRTEL is cheating to the customers like me. This is a big fraud which has to be taken immediate attention and see that i get back my currency back. The custamer care is not responding to my complaint since 20 days.
    THESE FRAUDS SHOULD NOT REPEAT IN AIRTEL!

Anil Singla Mar 01, 2007

I am agree with the problem facing by the complainant.

I have the prepaid connection from around last 3 years. From last 6 months my customer care is (blocked) switch to SMS MODE, due to this i have not able to talk customer care executive. When i have any complaint, i have to call from LANDLINE phone and charged RS. 2 per minute. I have lodged complaint many time to open my customer care but no solution is given to me. If customer care executive is not able to connect to every customer then how they open customer care.

• Am
    Amit kale Apr 15, 2007

Even i have got problem wit customer care since last 2 weeks. I have activated my mobile office service and now i wanna deactivate it but im not able 2 cal cc, nor dial 56562. AIRTEL REALLY SUCKS!

• Am
    Amit kale Apr 15, 2007

The service provide by airtel... S*CKS. ALL PROBLEMS AND THEN THEY SAY the customer is IRATE, WAT SHOULD WE DO... CELEBRATE?

• Av
    Avinash S. Kulkarni Apr 16, 2007

Hi ,

I strongly agree with the complaints posed. AIRTEL is possibly the worst. (Others are not good by any means - but bearable)

AIRTEL service is literally in the air, YOU can't see it.

But its a good maxim that you can't change others, so change yourself. Change the service!!!

Best luck

• Ne
    neha kaundal May 29, 2007

I want to remove hellotune facility on my airtel connection. I have been searching for my problem since many days. Someone pls give me the solution to deactivate this facility.

• Rk
    RKV May 31, 2007

AIRTEL SUCKS BIG TIME

It's a company full of jokers & very soon will close down if this is the quality of customer service they are providing. Vodafone is here & certainly they will provide services of international standards. AIRTEL better wake up. After making complaints endlessly for 10-15 days nothing been done on my complaint. Their customer care executives are useless & their Top management is lethargic & useless. They just keep giving follow up calls without sorting out the real problem. I was shocked to find out when they told me my complaint was resolved & closed whereas till date am having so much trouble with them.

I suggest to everyone who is having a problem with AIRTEL.

-Keep a record of all the complaint calls,
    -take service request no.,
    - note down the name of executives who speak to you every time you make a call to lodge a complaint

If they don't resolve your problem simply log on to consumer website http://www.core.nic.in/ & post your complaint there.

surya prakash mishra Jul 02, 2007

My cell no.[protected] i want to cancel my caller tune.

pavan kumar Aug 12, 2007

I am not having roaming facility. To talk to customer care executive. There is no way i am able to reach them. This isn't fair.

Manjeet Singh Rana Aug 21, 2007

I am agreed to this. They do this when they do not want to speak to the caller. I am a 6 years since subscribed to Airtel pre-paid. Just due to this i ###ed off their post-paid connection. They are just dumb and nothing happens whenever you give them a call. Call them ###ers or use any other abuse, they are used to it and have been hired just for the same. I would suggest you to kindly use other airtel connection to get in touch with them. However, they would do nothing whatever your case may be. They have readymade answers for every thing. They would not give you their right names or their full name. They do not recall what exactly you had spoken to them the last time. If you wana speak to me you can do it at [protected] or [protected]. I am in Delhi.

• Jd
    JD Sep 06, 2007

This is nonsense. There is no way i can talk to the customer service executive...

• De
    deepak adka Sep 12, 2007

Hi
    Sir/ Madam

my friend lost his mobile last wek with airtel prepaid sim card no,[protected]

Now he got same numer but his problem is he last his all contacts numbers
    can you help him to send his last one months outgoing and incoming call details.if its possible please send above E-mail address.

pallavi sharma Sep 17, 2007

I agree with this one.

I am facing the same problem.
    What should I do ?
    How do I reactivate my account ? I have already recharged it but its still deactivated.

• Pr
    Pranav c S Sep 26, 2007

Hey,

This is Pranav people. I agree that airtel STINKS!!! I have been raising a ###ing complaint ever since 4 years! The Network near my place is ridiculous than anything. The calls drop, Sometimes there is no network. I even tried to contact the ###er CEO's of the company but they are least bothered. I think i will get a new SIM now. and Push this bloody airtel sim in the hole of the CEO of the company. Their attitude is the most horrible. They say their network is best!! My foot! I'd want them in front of me saying this and I'll love to punch them in their balls..

ratan kumar sarkar Sep 27, 2007

When i dial for customer care. They contact me very late.

• Ak
    Akshat Oct 20, 2007

Yes the service of Airtel really s*cks... They just loot the customers..

manojbajpai Nov 18, 2007

I want to remove hello tune facility on my Airtel connection. I have been searching for my problem since many days. Someone pls give me the solution to deactivate this facility.

rajiv kumar Nov 28, 2007

i am customer of airtel since one year. my number is9939907051 it is lifetime sim.airtel had disconnected because they are assking addres proof. ihad given addres proof allreddy.now i had given one more time on 27/11/2007 but stiil they are not activate the sim. please activate soon. and i had given complent to consumer court.

• Vi
    VIRENDRA KUMAR. Dec 01, 2007

It happend with me also lots of times,as if someone is using ZAMER around..

RADHAKRISHNAN Dec 03, 2007

My airtel NO: [protected] is not active since 29-11-2007 and showing invalid sim . Validity is there upto April-2008. I purchased the SIM card from MUMBAI after completing the required formalities. At present I am in TRIVANDRUM and the problem brought to the notice of airtel office at TRIVANDRUM. Still they are not able to restore my connection. Airtel Mumbai office kindly do the needful to restore my mobile connectivity.

• Hi
    Himanshu Kumar Dec 10, 2007

I want to get rid of my ring tone. I don't want to be charged Rs. 30/- every month. I have tried through customer care but they cannot give me a solution. Today they informed me that i could do this by entering, star(astrix) 678 hash and then call. A menu does come up but it is not user friendly and maximum times it shows 'Result Unknown'. Can someone help me get rid of my ring tone and unnessary messages. Please help.

Manish KUmar Singh Dec 11, 2007

Hi
    Sir/ Madam,
    I have purchaed a Prepaid connection from Gaya, Bihar. I heard that the customers are fully satisfied with of AIRTEL. But this is totally worng. I want to activate the GPRS facility on mobile no.- [protected]. But the GPRS facility would n't be activated on my number. I cannot contact with AIRTEL Customercare because they block my customercare service. When I call by other number they assure my GPRS facility is activated within 24 hrs. When I get the GPRS factility on my number. AIRTEL customer care service is really a very good FARCE. Very good entertainment... if u have nothing to do call 121 and ask anything... you won't get anything worthwhile... Reply at an earliest.

Best luck
    Manish Singh

rafath sultana Dec 19, 2007

I have prepaid connection and my problem is that i want to deactivate the hello tunes!

SUHAS PARANJAPE Dec 28, 2007

I HAVE READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS AND I AM SURPRISED TO FIND THAT THERE IS NO E MAIL SAYING THE PLUS POINTS ABOUT AIRTEL SERVICES. THERE IS NO REASON TO DISAGREE WITH THE COMPLAINTS RAISED. I ALSO NOTE TO OBSERVE THAT AIRTEL PEOPLE DO NOT FEEL ILL
    TO DISPLAY ALL THESE COMPLAINTS.INSTED THEY SHOULD CLEAR ALL THE COMPLAINTS AND
    AGAINST ALL THE COMPLAINTS PUT THEIR COMPLIANCE SUITABLY OR THE STEPS TAKEN BY THEM TO CLEAR THE COMPLAINTS.

• Mu
    mustak Dec 31, 2007

I requested for a plan change almost a month back. One of the customer care officer promised me that it will be done on 17-12-2007 morning sharpely before 10.00 a.m. No reply are response came from them neither the plan change,Lodged a complaint once again on the same day, another officer given a date ,that on 21-12-2007 it will be done.Even then i dint receive any msg on plan change.I tried to lodge a complaint once again on the same day, but when i rung up i ended with a
    message saying to send sms to 121- some from customer care will contact you in 24 hours. I sent sms on that day no reply and nothing came from them.Whenever i try to contact them through my mobile it says to send sms to 121. I rang up through my landline.Another officer said that my rquest is under process it will be over before 25-12-2007. Even on that day i dint get any message from them regarding my plan change.Once again the same thing happened it asked to send sms to 121 for getting a response from them.I then rang up from my friend's airtel mobile.A lady talked to me and promised me that it will be surely done before 31/12/07.
    So far i never got my plan changed. I rang up even today from my landline. I was asked to call after 2 hours as the system is under updation. I really fed up with this kind of service.

• Be
    B eshwar gouda Jan 17, 2008

i also tried 121 con't get the solution

• Sr
    srini Mar 09, 2008

Beleive me people AIRTEL REALLY SUCKS.. never ever go for this connection,.. my sim got lost and went to this local AIRTEL OFFICE to be frank its full of illiterate people having ball of a time. nobody listen to customers. All they tell is wait for your turn sir, but actually that executive is not even attending anyone. And regarding customer care service i dont know how it is, because am using this stupid Airtel connection from 6 months and dont any option to connect to customer care. I ve tried to call C.C.S wherein there is no option at all. I cant call or talk to customer care service (121 or [protected]) also, and neither these dumb people in Airtel office are of any help, Guys its getting bad.. Wonder what so called responsible people like TRAI is doing now.... can anyone listen to this?

• Sh
    shambhoosharma Apr 13, 2008

Recently I have visited India and have used Airtel. I have encountered problems... found that Airtel customer service is very bad. They give you run around and same answers, there is technical problem, write the trouble report to prolong the headache and if one week after if you call them then they will write the report again and goes around and around.

One time a CSM agent told me that they don't care if I don't use there services... they have enough customes! My next visit to India, I don't think I will be using their services because they are not customer oriented. In Canada I am with Rogers where they care for the customers.

• Pu
    Pushkar Apr 20, 2008

Airtel pre paid is worst in coustomer care. They lure people in to buying lifetime card.Wait till 2009 when people can change operator.Airtel will pay price for its Rude attitude.

pavithra Jul 23, 2008

airtel never connects to the customer care executive. it sucks to the core

Ravi Kumar Jul 24, 2008

I am prepaid customer of airtel since one year. Presently i am residing at Bihar, my mobile no is [protected]. I am facing a serious problem and airtel is not listening to my problem. My problem is, when i am dialing 121 to talk to customer care, i am only able to browse up to 4th option but customer care spokesperson is available at 9th option. I am deprived of talking to the customer care executive. I just want to activate my facility again.