AIC Kia of Manassasfraud!!!

I was told by the national lending service... That I was approved for a 25, 000 dollar auto loan w / no down payment and 3% interest I was referred to aic kia of manassas in manassas, va. And I live in hagerstown, md so this is quite a drive. I was told by them that I would meet with my loan officer pick a car and sign paperwork, that loan was already to go they say. Well the very next day I took the 2 1/2 hr drive to manassas and I was greeted by this dumpy looking gangster guy. He was so unprofessional his shirt was sloppy and his hair was everywhere. He couldn't even speak properly.. He used such vulgar slang, it was ridiculous. I asked to see my loan officer and all of a sudden he says ooo she wont be able to make it when I had just spoken to her on the phone before I had pulled in. And I had told him im only to work with her that I already had a loan and wasent interested in working with him. He then said I know you have a loan already come fill out all your information into the electronic tablet just so I can verify that all our information in the computer is correct. I then agreed and went over to his little broken down table to fill out the tablet. Filled in all my info then he went up to the front and put it all into the computer up front. Then he went into the back where a guy named "matt" pulled up my approval paper. The wanna be gangster hood rat came back over to the table and told me I was approved for a totally different amount which was much lower than what I was previously told and that I had to put down 2500 bucks!! I was completely outraged because I was told I was appvd for 25 000 and no down payment. I want all of u who might be referred to them in the future from nls or anyone else... Do not believe what they say. They will tell u exactly what you want to hear just to get you to come down and waste your time. This has happened to many people not just me. The fake credit approval dept is right in the front of the dealership!!! Its a complete scam... Do not go to aic kia of manassas!!!

• DRAMAZEE Jul 06, 2009

HAD A KIA THAT WAS DAMAGED IN A SLOW SPPED REAR END. CAR WAS TOTALED . CARS ARE MADE POORLY AND CANT ABSORBED A MINOR SLOW SPEED 10 MPH COLLISION. THEY DONT ANSWER THEIR LETTERS.

• Fs
    fspainter2 Jul 29, 2009

Ok, Well We went into buy a car because ours had broken down! Me and my Wife are first time car buyers so we needed a co-signer, My wifes parents were willing to co-sign with us to get a car. So We picked out a 2006 Saturn Ion that we wanted and we negotiated the price and finally we told them they had a deal and we would like to purchase the car, well I mean get it financed! So we provided our proof of income and they said that we didn't qualify for the loan so my wifes parents are going to need to just buy the car for us and they said that they would! So Now with my wifes parents on the Loan it got accepted and we were very excited. We did all of the paper work and everything and they explained since her parents were buying the car for us they would have to lie to the bank and say the car was for them. It seemed kind of fishy and we didnt know why we had to do that... So they hurried us through the rest of the papers in a hurry and sent us on our way! They let us take the car with us that day, so we were pretty happy since our car had broke and we didn't have a car! A couple days later the bank called her parents to confirm the purchase and get insurance information. Her parents mentioned that they bought the car for us because we arn't the type to lie! So a few days later the dealership called us and told us that we needed to bring it in because they were getting audited and since we just bought the car and the loan didn't go through yet that they would need to hold on to the car for a couple days while getting auditted and they would give us a loaner car until then! So After work at about 8:30PM I take it in to exchange it for the loaner car and once I get there they tell me that they are taking the car away because my wifes parents didn't lie to the bank!!! I was mad, But what could I do? They also were not being auditted and lied just to get me in there to take the car away! I am feeling in some way what they are doing is illegal and Im needing to get together with a lawyer and take care of this! So Now we have no car and I am needing to get to work!

• Se
    seashell67 Aug 23, 2009

I just went through the exact same thing!!! i was called for 5 days by a compnay called CLS consumer lending services and they called me 3 times a day telling me i was approved no money down and i could spend up to 20, 000 any car for that price on the lot i drove the 1 and 1/2 hour there and when i got there the woman i was supposed to meet never showed and there were 5 others waiting to see the same woman who never showed i dealt with the same broken down place and the guys made me fill out a new app and wait for over 3 hours and then they told me i would need a co-applicant after i was there for more than 3 hours.I got in my car and drove away.I had had more than enough they called me again and asked me to come back and work it out, NO WAY avoid this place

• Br
    BRIAN KRONMEISTER Sep 02, 2009

WE TOO WERE TOLD THAT WE WERE PREAPPROVED FOR A LOW INTEREST LOAN AND DROVE HOURS TO THE DEALERSHIP. WE WERE BAITED AND SWITCHED FROM A NEW KIA TO A 2005 JETTA WHICH APPEARED TO BE A NICE CAR. WE WERE TOLD THAT WE HAD TO GO THIS ROUTE AS WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY A 30% INTEREST RATE IF WE DIDN'T. WE MANAGED TO GET THE JETTA, WITH WHAT WE WERE TOLD WAS AN EXTENDED WARRENT THAT WOULD COVER THE CAR BUMPER TO BUMPER UNTIL 100, 000 MILES. THEY INFACT TACKED ON A SERVICE CONTRACT TO THE PURCASE PRICE FOR $1000 EXTRA THAT WE WERE NOT MADE AWARE OF UNTIL AFTER THE DEAL WAS CLOSED. NOW NO ONE WILL ACCEPT OR RETURN OUR CALLS, THE PROMISED SERVICE WORK IS NOW NOT COVERED, PARTS THAT WERE TO BE ORDERED FOR THE CAR HAVE NOT BEEN ORDERED, AND THE CAR IS NOW SITTING IN MY DRIVEWAY, AND WILL NOT RUN AT ALL. fOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW, NOMIE BATES IS THE OWNER OF THIS DEALERSHIP-BUT OF COURSE HE IS NEVER THERE TO ACCEPT CALLS. JEFF CASELLO THE GENERAL MANAGER WILL PROMISE YOU THE MOON TO YOUR FACE, BUT IS ALWAYS BUSY WITH A CUSTOMER TRYING TO STICK IT TO SOME OTHER POOR SUCKER WHEN YOU CALL. THIS PLACE IS A JOKE AND A DISCRACE TO CAR DEALERSHIPS IN GENERAL-THEY GET A BAD ENOUCH RAP WITHOUT JOKERS LIKE THIS TRYING AND SUCCEEDING IN RIPPING INNOCENT PEOPLE OFF, AND LEAVING A 17 YEAR OLD PAYING FOR A CAR THAT WILL NOT RUN.

• Bo
    bowie.maryland Sep 07, 2009

my sister and i both got calls after we applied. i was scared to even go ahead n do this in the first place because i read the complaints before we went down there. they asked me all these questions about my income...which i told them was 2500.and they explained to me that things would change if the income proof that i brought in was differnt then what they had on file. we both went down to the dealership a couple of days ago to meet with our loan officers. to make a long story short. i was able to actually get a car...which wasnt a kia haha... about 2 days after the actual meeting. they had to i guess transfer a car because i wanted a different year then the one they had there. in my case everything did go smoothly which was a blessing. as for my sister, she was denied. basically the money that she made monthly was cash and she didnt have anyone willing to cosign for her. i would have but i wouldnt of been able to get my car. i mean the people werent mean or anything. and i actually did meet with one of my officers which i was happy about because we got to the dealership way after the appointment. i dont think that they are a bad company i just think that people need to pay attention n make sure that you go over everything with them before they send your stuff in. im glad i got my car...sorry to those who didnt. im spreading the word about cls because beleive it or not they're helping me out.

• Pr
    protest on kia Dec 02, 2009

I had a terrible experience with AIC Kia of Manassas also. They sold me a lemon. i had problems with the vehicle when i purchased it, they promised to fix it, and never did! They're the worst dealership i ever dealt with! Totally unprofessional and would say anything to sell the cars that they have. They basically make false promises just to have the car sold. The finance guy - Lonie/Matt/Chris, whatever his name is, is a TOTAL LIAR! He lies about his name far less anything else. When i visited the dealership to collect my tags he basically pretended he didn't know me, after calling me more that 20 times a day to have my 'WELCOME CALL' with the bank.

Someone needs to stop these people! They cannot treat people the way that they do and get away with it. It's not right!

• Er
    EricE Dec 07, 2009

@ protest on Kia -

Virginia has one of the best lemon laws in the country. Please visit http://www.carlaws.com/ and make sure you follow all the appropriate steps and you will be protected.

It will not happen automatically, though. You need to to make sure you notify all the appropriate parties as outlined on that web site or you will have no recourse.

• Ka
    Kaelynsmommy Jan 12, 2010

Sucks to hear that a lot of you guys had the experience that I did... There terrible and if u look them up on the BBB they have an F!! So now I have a toyota and there awesome and I have a very nice car and low interest... If anyone wants a car and has less than perfect credit go to Darcars toyota in Frederick, md they will help you.

• Mo
    Modern look Jan 18, 2010

I just got my car there and spent a lot of time there. I listened to many people coming for service. Every single one was happy. I wonder if all this negative feedback is from their competitors. If it is, it is a shame because these people are genuinely nice.

• Tt
    TT11 Jan 19, 2010

I understand how everyone feels, and 2 yrs ago, I called crazy88 and they were like down payment of $88.00 and all of these dealers started calling my phone. I left work one evening and went to the dealership in Va., I forgot the name of the dealership but I called the number back and they told me I went to the wrong dealership. I know I did not go to the wrong dealership they picked me up from Vienna metro and after, I thought about it that is when I called and stood outside of Bank of America talking to the security guard after, I told them that they should not run my credit although, I signed the paper.

I waited outside and it was AIC picking me up which took about 1.5 hrs due to traffic and when I got there they told me, I was at the right place. They gave me a 2007 Chevy Colbart, but guess what...I did not get to pick out my car and then Matt started telling me some B.S., and that is when I went off and started telling them, I was going to call the police. They told me one thing and did another, telling me that, I needed a co-signer and had me there until 8:00pm in the freaking night. I had to put gas in the car and come back the next morning, I told them we are going to deal with the police if, I don't get some kind of gas card and car wash and a regular tire within the next 1 hour, and I showed them that I work under Homeland Security and that, I was going to report all of their illegal buts to immigration, and have them look into their finances too. I got everything in 45 min.

Each one of them...MATT and the rest of his middle eastern grew are full of ... and Jimmy with his african lying tongue, they all are gonna rot in hell.

I don't understand why BBB have not shut this company down it makes it bad for other Kia dealerships.

• Un
    unhappymommy Jan 27, 2010

THIS PLACE IS A SCAM!! I have reported them to the BBB, the attorney general for maryland and virginia, the governor of virginia, i had to put red flags on mine, my husbands and our 2 yr old daughters SSN, i had to call my bank, my credit card company, And i called kia and apparently this dealership is supposed to be shut down according to kia and kia took their license away from them and they are not allowed to sell kia's anymore because they are a scam!! they are using kia's name fradulently and CLS does not even exist and is just a bunch of girls in the back pretending to be credit loan officers. PROTECT YOURSELF AND DO NOT GO THERE AND DO NOT APPLY FOR A LOAN WITH THEM!! IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE CALL EXPERIAN AND PUT A RED FLAG ON YOUR SSN TO PROTECT YOUR IDENTITY!

• Gr
    grateful buyer Feb 05, 2010

You know I'm happy to say that I got my car from AIC Kia Of Manassas...Thank you Kia Of Manassas. I have been looking for a car for while and eveywhere I went I got turned down. I applied online for a loan and someone called me and told me that i was approved for 100% financing and i had to go to Kia Of Manassas to meet with a loan officer. Since I have been turned down everywhere I went I was skeptical about going since i live in MD. but I decided to give it a try anyway.When I got there a sales rep. greeted me at the door and told he would be helping me out. after he singned me in he took all my paperwork and told me to wait for a few mins. while everything got verified. A few mins. later a gentleman came from the office and started asking me questions about my income and some personal info about my credit. after we talked for a few mins he explained to me he would see what my options would be and that they would show me some cars. to make this story short. I got me a 2006 Nissan altima which was the one i chose from like 9 different vehicles that i qualified for whithin my income range. Again thank Kia of Manassas for working with me.

• Ac
    aclark04 Feb 23, 2010

TO: grateful buyer

You even sound like your lying through your teeth, you must work for them.
    I went to this unprofessional place after being told i can get a loan and i would meet with a loan officer and its a scamm and for the people that think im not telling the truth just email me at [email protected] and i will tell you all about my visit to this place with four cars on the lot

• Un
    unhappy Mar 04, 2010

You probably brought the gold color 2006 Altima wrecked in the back on the trunk and on the side in the back I returned it back in February of 2010 I had it only one day I felt the company was a big fraud because it had been wrecked and they sold it to me knowing this car had been wrecked they refused to give me my $500.00 back I paid down I'm taking them to court FRAUD, FRUAD I called the police on them and the police told me that people are always getting a bad deals there and they are a BIG FRAUD they hurt poor people and people with bad credit don't go there they're runnig games

• Jw
    jwise_az Mar 08, 2010

Driving down the road at 45mph the transmission of my 2007 Spectra5 jumped with a hard knock to the car and dropped into 3rd gear. Taking the car to my mechanic, he determined after an hour and a half inspection that the "Shift Solenoid" was malfunctioning and that I should bring it to the dealer, this would be covered by warranty. The service department at the dealership wanted $64.50 to read the engine code, my mechanic charged nothing. The service department called to inform me the first step was to change the transmission oil for $159 and see what happens before proceeding to the next step. My mechanic offered to replace the solenoid and flush the fluid for under $300. The dealer also told me I wasn't likely to have the repair done under warranty because I was 562 miles over the warranty, less than 1% over. I called two other dealers and was told the same.

I enjoyed the car immensely prior to my experience with Kia Service. From reading others reviews on the internet, it would appear that this shift solenoid is a known problem amongst Spectra5 drivers. Sadly after owning nearly half a dozen Kia's or Hyundai's (Hyundai is the parent company for Kia) it only took one poor service experience and Kia not performing adequate service that two other garages recognized as being required to turn me off the company. The service rep also informed me that Kia does not recommend changing the shift solenoid but replace the entire transmission, if this is indeed true and it is not covered by warranty, the consumer would be looking at a multi thousand dollar repair.

I felt the dealership was trying to keep me at a distance and follow a factory authorized path that would either discourage me or take me far enough out of warranty so that when the real fix had to be performed I would be able to be charged a far greater amount of money to repair my car. I picked up my car, paid the $64.50 for them to read a code and tell me no more than I was given for free by the independent garages.

• Cm
    CMM1014 Mar 19, 2010

I had the same issues 2 days ago! I was told I was approved for 24000 and that I could go in and talk to Max or Beverly (they were my loan officers) I was greated by Nelson and he told me he was an assistant and could help me. After waiting for 10 minutes for him to get off the phone he had us fill out a tablet...and he kept going back and forth into this room with other salesmen...he came out and asked me what type of car I was looking for and the only request I had was a 4 door...after 4 HOURS he came out with keys in his hand and a big smile...he led me to a Honda Civic 2 door coupe and told me that it was the only one they had. I have a 14 year old and a 10 year old and a fiance and we are all supposed to take long trips in a coupe?!?! This was the same car they trying to push off on the guy we were sitting next too who also told them he needed a 4 door. When I asked about the 24000 loan I was approved for he said well that was up too 24000...I know what I heard on the phone and I know what I wrote down. When I asked how much I was approved for he wouldn't give me a dollar amount, he only told me that this coupe was the only car they had available to me. I was told over the phone the loan was good for 6 months so I told him I would come back later and he tells me the loan is only good for 30 days...so I told him he has 30 days to find me a 4 door then and I left. This dealership sucks!

• So
    Sonetta Mar 22, 2010

Everybody's story sounds like mine. Prestiege Lending called and said I was Approved for a car up to $27, 000.00 with make between 2002-2010. She said if I come within two days I qualified for 100% finanacing. I didnt have to put any money down. I would just have to come in and fill out the paper work and discuss my monthly payments with my loan officer. I live in Laurel, MD and Manassas is not around the corner so I wanted to make sure I wasnt going to make this long trip for nothing. I knew something wasn't right because the lady I spoke to on the phone gave me the wrong building address. She said it was called AC Motors not AIC Kia of Manassas. I never met my Loan Officer Brittany, it turned out she was just the appointment setter. When the guy came back with my paper work he said I could get up to 100% financing but I would have to put something down. They there was selection of cars that were picked out for me. He kept saying my credit was ok but things would be alot easier if I had a co-signer. Pretty much I got tired of listening to this guys and my boyfriend and I left. That was def a Saturday wasted. I do not recommend anyone going to AIC of Kia or Prestiege Lending.

• Ne
    needacar21 Mar 23, 2010

I'm working with these people to get a car loan and I'm trying to figure out what the scam is? Did you buy a car from them and there was a problem with the car or was it that they thought they could get you a loan but it turned out you couldn't get a car for some reason? They told me I was approved for $25, 000 with no money down as long as I could prove my income, etc. It turned out the bank included my insurance payment in the amount so I could only get a car for $17, 000. I guess the scam is that they can only get cars that people can actually afford. I saw a lot of crazy people at the dealership thinking they were going to buy a Range Rover or something and they came in on a skateboard or a bus...

• Ri
    Rifleman Apr 01, 2010

This place is the worse place in the world the bank they financed me through doesnt even have a record on my cars vin number or an type of information about me or my car at all. This was the worst mistake I have ever made buying a car from them. DO NOT DO IT!!!

• Do
    dontecash Apr 11, 2010

They helped me out. I have no problem with them. But i know every post here talking about how they could not get what they wanted or could not get anything probably have never paid a bill in there life. So maybe if you want to cry to the world because you cant get what you want pay the people you owe. If you had good credit you would not be on here posting your pathetic life away. I hate hypocrites.

• Pi
    PissedOffCitizen1 Apr 19, 2010

These people are such a**holes...and this guy dontecash is probably one of the dicks that work there. That's why you're praising them. I filled out the application online, and Brad Johnson from Prestige Worldwide Lending emailed me talking about he was the senior officer or some BS. Then I got a email from Melissa stating she had been trying to call me and couldn't get a hold of me. So I called her. And miraculously she was busy! So I ended up talking to Shannon who was nice, however, she told me that I was approved for 100% of some funking loan. I had a appointment at 5PM today 4/19/2010 with some b**ch named Julie Edwards or David Cho! Well, Julie was never there, and I never saw David. I got there they filled out the paper work, and then some heavy set latino comes out and tells me that I have been approved for a loan 100% however I need a co-signer! I told him I didn't want to use a co-signer! I also told this Shannon chick earlier that I didn't have any money to put down and that I had a 2001 Mercury Sable that I would be willing to trade in, however, I owed money on it. She told me that was find and the dealer would look at all that. Needless to say these sum b**ches lies and Julie wasn't there, and I called the Shannon chick back and told her how I felt. She lied, and then she gonna ask me why did he tell me that I needed a co-signer. Then she started asking me some questions about bankruptcies and repo's and I told her the info and she claims that the computer should have asked me questions about that when I was filling out my application online...well that f**kin application didn't ask me s**t about anything like that. Needless to say they are a bunch of shafters and scammers who are just out to get your information and sell that ### to other companies...They tell you whatever you want to hear to get you into the building and you never see anyone you are supposed to see. They need to be put out of business and all of them simple minded monkey ### folk need to be put behind bars.

• Pi
    PissedOffCitizen1 Apr 19, 2010

For all you people who really have bad credit and really need a car I suggest you go to www.airportauto.com and get a car from them. If you get one you can tell them I sent you so I can get a credit. They are helpful and upfront. No credit checks, and the cars they have rock. they will fix them if something is wrong with them, and they are 100% honest.

satisfiedcustomer1 Apr 21, 2010

I had no problem with aic of manassas everything on the phone they guaranteed me! No money down, no cosigner and the vehicle of my choice. Lower monthly payments and lower interest rates! However they did tell me upfront that if the information I brought in was diff than my app. The approval would change. All u have to do is tell the truth and they will help you. I have horrible credit and they were the only company that would approve me. I would recommend prestige lending to those trying to get there credit on the right track. But I would also recommend you to tell the truth on ur app. And they will b more than haPpy to help you.

• Bu
    BUSINESSWOMAN2010 May 07, 2010

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!! I AM CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH THIS WITH THE SAME DEALER AS WE SPEAK AND I CAN TELL YOU NEVER USE PRESTIGE WORLWIDE LENDING THEY ARE CROOKS, I SPOKE WITH A TAMARA THAT TOLD ME MY LOAN OFFICER WAS JENNY AND THAT THEY ARE THE BANK AND THE LOAN WAS READY FOR ME TO GO, GET MY INFORMAITON VERIFIED AND PICK THE CAR AND THAT I WAS APPROVED FOR 31K NO MONEY DOWN, BC I HAVE A GREAT JOB AND NO CREDIT REALLY SO ONCE I GOT THERE I DEALT WITH A TYRONE THAT WORKS WITH MATT AND I ONLY LAID EYES ON MATT ONCE AND THERE WERE ONLY ABOUT 9 CARS ON THE LOT AND NONE OF THEM FIT MY FAMILY AND THAT ASKED FOR MY INFORMATION AND SAID THAT THEY WERE GONNA QUALIFY ME..I TRIED TO CALL SO CALLED JENNY SEVERAL TIMES ON HER CELL ONLY TO GET NO ANSWER FROM HER OR THE OFFICE AND THE PROCESS WASNT COMPLETED AS I WAS TOLD I DROVE 1HR 15 MINUTES TO DO SOMETHING THAT I COULD HAVE DONE LESS THAN 15 MINUTES AWAY, NOT TO MENTION THE SALESMAN TYRONE NEVER RETURNED CALLS AND DID NOT GIVE ME DETAILED INFORMATION AND ALSO THE FINANCE MAAGER MATT NEVER FOLLOWED UP WITH ME ONCE..I WAS WAS ONCE THE MANAGER OF AN ACTUAL FINANCE DEPT SO WHAT THEY WERE SAYING WAS PROTOCOL BUT THEY WERE NOT BEING HONEST..I HAVE CHOSEN TO TAKE MY ENDEAVORS ELSEWHERE..THIS IS THE MOST UNDERCUT DEALERSHIP AND WE NEED TO FOREWARN OTHERS THAT THEY WORK IN PARNERSHIP WITH SOME OF THESE LENDERS AND THEY WILL REFER YOU TO THAT DEALERSHIP THEY DO NOT HAVE CARS ON THEIR LOT AND YOU WILL BE MISLEAD THROUGH THE ENTIRE PROCESS PRESTIGE NUMBER IS 866.612.3272 SO IF YOU ALL SEE THIS NUMBER IN YOUR CALLER id YOU BETTER RUN THE OTHER WAY BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL CROOKS!!

• Bu
    BUSINESSWOMAN2010 May 07, 2010

also for the record..i dont have bad credit..i am just ine if those that have paid cash for both of my suburbans and my BMW 645..but I am trying to expand my company and establish some credit so why not do it while buying a truck that is not used for my company as well as my my personal..I did not apply to them i just went online and applied and they have my application..i did not submit to some bad credit site or anything like that..so I am now dealing with a traditional lender..my heart goes out to all of you that have been bamboozled..everyone is having hard times in this economy so no one dare judge bc people voice their experiences..regardless of your credit you still deserve to be treated with respect and YOU DONT HAVE TO BE GRATEFUL FOR A BAD EXPERIENCE!!! I BET YOUR INTEREST RATE IS THROUGH THE ROOF AND YOU ARE UPSIDE DOWN!! WE GOTTA BE SMART JUST BC THEY FINANCE YOU DOES NOT MEAN THEY BLESSED YOU!! YOU CAN GET A CAR ANYWHERE THESE DAYS BE WISE BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR CREDIT WORSE..I PAY MY BILLS ON TIME ALL THE TIME AND TRUST ME EVEN IF MY FINANCES WERENT AS WELL AS THEY ARE I WOULD NOT SETTLE FOR A DEBT OF BEING UPSIDE DOWN AND NONE OF YOU SHOULD EITHER!! MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL AND GOD WILL MAKE A WAY AND GET YO A LEGITIMATE BANK!! I BELIEVE THAT!!

• Vs
    vstyle May 25, 2010

My story is the same, , , as all the rest, , treated my husband like crap.promised a ride home by the loan approval lady only to get there waste alot of time, then told him banks are closed we;ll call u tommorrow, and took him to a bus stop that wasnt even going near where we live, , he had to spend $60 getting home after 10 at night. I getting in contact with the fox 5 news to expose them and at least get our cab money back, , Ashley the loan lady said if u dont get a car for some reason, , we will get u home, now there like we dont know her, , they just recommend people to us..well why is she lying..Chris Wahlberg, took to a bus stop and said we dont take that far, he didnt no why ashley told him he would get a ride home. sad sad sad, , they went home ate dinner went to sleep and he's trying to find a cab to home, , , there is no way in GODS name, , i could do people like this, , , , please lets come together and fight back, , , for ourselves and future others..email me... [email protected]

TotalWasteOfTime Jun 10, 2010

Every post that states this is a scam is 100% true. Any post that says they had a positive experience I am about 95% sure that they are part of the scam. THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME. Fortunately I work near the location and did not travel an 1 hr to get there. Do not go. It is a waste of your time. Even if they can get you a loan these are not people you want to do business with. They are liars. They also have almost 0 inventory except for about 5 KIA's out front. Judging from the post all the names of the people are BS to. There was no Erica Brown at the location. I was told she was in the back. Total BS. She was a very well spoken on the phone……..She is a con artist and her mobile phone has no message. I know you want to believe this is legit but it is not. After thr person give you there mobile # try to call it. No message. Just states the # you dialed and beeps to leave a message.
    This is where I started www.autocreditexpress.com. Then Prestiege Lending called and set the appointment with my pre approval. Total BS.

Modern look, grateful buyer, needacar21, dontecash, satisfiedcustomer1
    These posts have to be from the dealership crooks/con artists. I was getting that traveling gypsy grifter feeling from the place and people. Just my opinion.

DAt01 Jun 10, 2010

I agree they are a fraud and take advantage of people with bad credit. Please contact the Virginia attorney generals office . Teh only we we can put a stop to these acts if if we all speak up and complain.

DAt01 Jun 10, 2010

Please Everyone contact the Virginia Atoorney generals office so that we can get together and stop these people for their misleading and illegal acts. They are cona artist, liers and very unprofessional . Please contact the Attorney Generals Office.

DAt01 Jun 10, 2010

Even if you did not buy a car if you lead to travel to their office with the fake loan officer crap and fake lending company please contact The Virginia Attorney General and submit a complaint we must stop these car dealers and businesses from taking advantage of the little people the consumers.

Dear PissedOffCitizen1,

It sounds like you had a good experience with www.airportauto.com. The address is not pulling up. If you could check that again as I am interested in finding good people to work with in finding my family a car. Anyone...Any suggestions on a good dealer would be appreciated.

Thanks

DAt01 Jun 10, 2010

Everyone please contact Attorney Generals office 1800-552-9963 we must be heard to stop these actions. if we really want something done we must be persistant to stop these businesses.

• Wm
    wmb2win Jun 25, 2010

Just drove back home 3 hours from Manassas, VA where it took all of 15 minutes to tell me that I needed $4, 000 cash down for my trade in before I qould qualify through Prestige Lending Services. So, before any of you make the trip, don't! I even asked the lady at Prestige if this was legit because i saw the posting online. She said most of the people who complain don't make any money. I make $42, 000 a year, and had all the paperwork they wanted to see, yet because of my trade, they wouldn't do it. They might have mentioned that to me before I took 6 hours out of my day...

• Bi
    BigCraig Jul 19, 2010

Wow, I wish we would have found this before we went down there also, a complete scam.
    I work midnights and was to meet a Pam Macy at 9am, we raced like idiots down to Manassas and sure enough some fat lard azz meets me at the door saying "what do you want" I told him we were to meet Pam and he said she is not there...I just spoke to her on the phone and she is waiting on me...no you have to sign in-register and wait for Chris. I told el'lardo we are already pre-approved and want to see the Kia Barrego new or used that Pam said you have, lardo said we aint got non of them you have to pick out something off the lot...we only want what we came in for.
    So I called Universal finance which somehow got my contact information and through a bunch of bs said Pam was busy in meetings fully knowing my work schedule and supposed to be sleeping during the day. Thankfully I only lost a few hours sleep and did not go any further with this scam.
    BTW AIC Kia if you ever threaten me or my wife again it will be the last time, I have many friends in and around DC that will take you out.

• Se
    seewhathadhappenwas Aug 28, 2010

As a former employee at this dealership i tell you the consumer that this place is a joke!!! do not fall into there trap of getting you in the door and putting you in whatever vehicle they have present at the time with an apr around 25%...This family that owns the dealership is a joke as well..they are pretty much [censor]...and treat there employees with the least bit of respect. I would not recomend working at this dealership, purchasing a car from this dealer, or beeing affiliated with them in any sort of way. I dont see how they are still a KIA franchise, kia needs to step in and pull there name off of this dealership for it is giving them a bad name as well. They claim they help ppl with bad credit or no credit but they are putting you into a worse situation...STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER!!!

• Yo
    YOHY2099 Feb 02, 2011

I was also a victim of this scam by AIC Kia of Manassas except my loan companies name was United Finance. I came all the way from Baltimore, MD via public transportation to Manassas, VA with the guarantee of driving home in a car only to return home the exact same way I came. I was told that I was 100% approved for an auto loan with absolutely no money down and that the program was totally income based and credit did not matter. I was told once I got to the dealership and all income information was verified that I was to meet with Abby Miller and Chris Walberg to finalize the loan and pick out my car. After the girl Ebony verified my income info suddenly there was a problem. Now mind you this was the EXACT same info that got me 100% approved to begin with. Yet suddenly there was a problem? So I asked to speak with either Abby Miller or Chris Walberg to figure out the problem, but she was no where to be found and he was supposedly too busy to come out of his office. So I called United Finance to see what the problem was and no one seemed to have any answers and I couldn’t get a hold of any of the original people I spoke to. Please do not be fooled by these two companies!! They are total scam artists!! And I intend to do whatever I can to shut them down so no one else will have to go thru what I went thru!!!

None ya biz Apr 25, 2011

Ha. I used to work for this owner. They might be a little shady...but that's the car biz. They probably could tell the truth...it might work, but most car places will do or say something to get you in the store.

It's simple...if you have bad credit and want a car you cannot otherwise afford...this is probably your only option. Yes your rate will be high, but that's better than nothing, right? And if you pay your car payments on time. It might help you...but dont fall for "buy this car and you can refinance later"

As for the sales people..."used car saleman" is universally a pretty low job, but somebody has got to do it. People dont go to Harvard to become a used car salesman, unless they drop out because of drug addiction, ended up in jail for some kind of felony, and the only skill they have left is they can talk...then they become a used car salesman...but they might at least end up at a BMW dealership. Lol.

You cant fight it, so if your credit sucks they might be able to help you. But be smart. Get a car facts. Look under car, under the hood. Take it to a mechanic. Dont believe everything they say. It is your job to be a smart consumer. And haggle your a%# off! Make them work for you...but be nice because remember...YOUR CREDIT SUCKS!

And one more thing if your credit is really really really bad than you will need a cosigner. Get your own credit report and score first. You can get a report for free once a year, and the score might cost you 15 bucks.

• Wh
    whit5rce May 07, 2011

thanks too late for all this information
    i dont even have to write anything ... the scam is EXACTLY the same ... except the names ... lender was "Automotive Lending Corp" of Hagerstown ... contact who didn't exist was "amy brown" ... i sat in traffic 4 hours ... just look at the automotive "city" while on centerville rd. this practice must be legal in VA. i pulled them up on the scam right in the showroom and was told "get the hell out of here" ... when i asked for a manager i was told by this schoolboy brat "i AM the head honcho ... the goto man ... the big cheese ...you come in here running your mouth ... my boss will chew your ### up one side and down the other" i've seen dope dealers who shoot straighter than these clowns.
    i've been in the auto business 36 years and have worked at some of the best dealers in the country ... and have seen what happens when a family run business is sold out to conglomerates or greed. A dealer principle I worked for once said “If you treat a customer fairly, he will return and you’ve done your job ... no reward or gloating needed ... and you will profit. Treat him poorly ... 100 people will learn of it and will never be your customer.”
    look at the general manager's "about aic kia" on the website ... incorrect spelling and all ... if family values are important to him, he will read the letter i sent. if all who complained here write him, maybe he will see the reality.
    i wrote letters to ...
    va attorney general

• Ki
    kia_is_fraud May 18, 2011

I used to work there ..
    They lie like crazy ( reason i quit ) each monday Ashley Dougherty ( the people that call you's manager), changes her name to the loan officers name... they change it each monday ... amanda brown.. holly wright ... the list goes on.. next time the "Loan officer calls " say her name. Nomie Bates is the owner and his Brother corey bates and little sister jessica bates. ashley drives a gold chevy. nomie a black truck. and jessica a silver volkswagon . the owners daughter ( nomie ) has cancer and he puts the job ahead of her. she calls him crying because shes in pain and he says okay ill see you later. very disrespectful.. the lot only has about 20 cars on it daily. and they dont service them well ... many of them have oil leaks. and things you wont find out until you get home... if you take the public transportation they offer ( which you pay for out of pocket ) and they tell you you are approved for zero money down and 100% financing is wrong you will be stranded in VA. He has no family values at all. The lot was recently vandalized... i wonder why... they dont care about complaints they just want you to come in... each appointment each person makes in the call center ... IF that customer shows up they get $5.00 each appt. so they will lie to you to get you in..
    please avoid themmm . !!

HERES SOMETHING BETTER !!!
    ASHLEY - aka the loan officer - 703-380-6172
    NOMIE - 240-299-0928

that is there personal cell phones ... enjoy ..