AIC Kia of Manassasfraud!!!

I was told by the national lending service... That I was approved for a 25, 000 dollar auto loan w / no down payment and 3% interest I was referred to aic kia of manassas in manassas, va. And I live in hagerstown, md so this is quite a drive. I was told by them that I would meet with my loan officer pick a car and sign paperwork, that loan was already to go they say. Well the very next day I took the 2 1/2 hr drive to manassas and I was greeted by this dumpy looking gangster guy. He was so unprofessional his shirt was sloppy and his hair was everywhere. He couldn't even speak properly.. He used such vulgar slang, it was ridiculous. I asked to see my loan officer and all of a sudden he says ooo she wont be able to make it when I had just spoken to her on the phone before I had pulled in. And I had told him im only to work with her that I already had a loan and wasent interested in working with him. He then said I know you have a loan already come fill out all your information into the electronic tablet just so I can verify that all our information in the computer is correct. I then agreed and went over to his little broken down table to fill out the tablet. Filled in all my info then he went up to the front and put it all into the computer up front. Then he went into the back where a guy named "matt" pulled up my approval paper. The wanna be gangster hood rat came back over to the table and told me I was approved for a totally different amount which was much lower than what I was previously told and that I had to put down 2500 bucks!! I was completely outraged because I was told I was appvd for 25 000 and no down payment. I want all of u who might be referred to them in the future from nls or anyone else... Do not believe what they say. They will tell u exactly what you want to hear just to get you to come down and waste your time. This has happened to many people not just me. The fake credit approval dept is right in the front of the dealership!!! Its a complete scam... Do not go to aic kia of manassas!!!

• Ll
    LLL Jul 28, 2016

Do not do business with this guy. He is a scam artist and filthy mouth that needs to be brushed with lots of soap. He does not pay his bills. He just trys to ask for more information to weezle out of paying for things. Buyer beware on ebay and other sites. Bill Gelinas has some problems with things but hopefully one day he will get things sorted out and get some type of conseling that can indeed help him overcome his big mouth problems. I wished that he would get some help for him self quickly because he is very anoying to listen to its like a cry baby but 3 times that by your side.

• Fe
    Ferguson Kia is Horrible Jul 22, 2016

I purchased my 2013 Kia Sorento in Killeen Texas, from a wonderful dealership, I have since moved to Oklahoma and now have to drive over an hour to the nearest dealership. My steering column had to be replaced, they had my car for 3 days and refused me a rental, I had to take off work, I sat at the dealership for 6 hours before they came out to tell me they were going to have to order parts, then would not give me another car to drive in the mean time. I paid 40, 000 for my car, bought it brand new, and it brike down and they would not help me. This was 6 weeks ago, I am now taking off work again, to drive an hour away because the steering column is out and they are refusing me a rental to drive. I would trade my KIA in. in a heartbeat because of the way this dealership has treated me. DO NOT GO TO FERGUSON KIA IN BROKEN AAROW!!!

danielw80 Aug 12, 2013

I DONT CARE I AM TAKING THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS THIS IS ###

danielw80 Aug 12, 2013

i have a full maintance warranty that includes break inspection so you are wrong sir

danielw80 Aug 09, 2013

when i bought the car the told me that the whole car was fine i bought it in december it was used but when i kept taking it in for oil changes they never told me that the brakes were going out they told me everything was fine with the car and that i had a 90 warranty and of course i kept telling them about it but it seems they dont really care.

danielw80 Aug 08, 2013

I bought a suv kia sorrento and when i bought it 8 months ago they told me that the car was fine and all the breaks were fine as well. I brought it in several times to check the oil and breaks and the whole car for a complete inspection. they always told me that everything was fine when i saw that they lied to me and the breaks were bad i tried to bring it in but they told me to leave and never come back again if i needed my full oil change i would have to go some where else do to the fact i was unhappy with their service. I have tried to find someone to help me do a small claims but that is not possible where i live. so now i am going to find another idea but for now i can;t drive to work anyways hope someone can help

Jack123456789 Aug 22, 2012

I bought a KIA a year and a half ago as a commuter but that car has been in shop at least a dozen of times. Called KIA and complained about it (my car still have problems). They offered me $1000 and said because of my state laws (they feel my state's laws won't protect me) they are not willing to do anything more. so in a sense, KIA told me that it does not take care of me because the law does not require them to do so! I have never heard a company tell that to its consumers, ever. What a crappy company.

Jackie Bigby Aug 20, 2012

I purchased 2000K extended warranty when I purchased my car back in February only to find out today that the warranty company was never notified so my warranty was never activated. So now I have this scambling to as they took my money and I need service.

• Vl
    vlrg Apr 07, 2012

I purchased a 2012 Rio Lx in October. The car didn't have an alarm system so I had one put in. In February the car started messing up where it would hesitate and the engine malfunction light came on. I have taken the car to the dealership and told 1st time about recalls and the need for throttle body replacement which was done and covered by service contract. Took the car back for same engine light problem a 2nd time. Codes were checked . Problem occurred again, this time tech believes the alarm system messed up wiring and the alarm was removed and wiring redone. i was charged for this "repair" . This after they kept the car for 5 days because they needed to confirm with KIA that was the problem. Picked car up on fifth day and problem occurred before I even got home ! Took it back and now they say the wiring harness was messed up when the alarm was put in back in October and the estimated charge is over $1800.00 to replace it. How come it took several months for the alarm to affect the car and it took the techs several times before finally figuring out the problem ? Personally, I think they are full of ...!!! And tring to get back some of the money for the throttle body and car rental they paid for while keeping the Rio 5 days .

• Ro
    RobbP Jan 03, 2012

I wanted to purchase a vehicle from KIA bryanston starting in 2009 - its taken two years thus far to just get something that works, but the issues continue regarding after sales customer care. Ive been lied to, stopped at roadblocks, given vehicles that nearly killed my family, endless delays and excuses - been shocking. The manufacturer after the last incident has chosen to ignore me and i really want the consumers to hear the story first hand.

- I wanted the new Sportage, the salesman promised delivery in 2 months (became 6), then when phoning to pickup he couldnt be reached and to my horror after speaking to the dealer principle the vehicle would never have become available to me, nor to South Africa for at least another 6 months - it was a lie to build up the lead list.

- As an alternative, a Qashqai from Randburg KIA was suggested. I had a look and accepted. 2 weeks later whilst driving my family on the highway the ABS mechanism locked the wheels at 120 km/h.

- Got KIA to take it back twice to Nissan with 'No Problems' being found, it still felt wrong and only when i took it did they find a serious problem with the axle, i refused the vehicle as it was then sold under false pretence - or had not been tested correctly.

- As an alternative a KIA sorento from their stock (fleet) was offered. I had endless delays and issues receiving the vehicle with continued promises which were not met.

- I went through a roadblock and was pulled over - the KIA branch hadnt registered my vehicle correctly and as such I was liable for a R1500 fine.

- The vehicle was to have been serviced by KIA (as was a fleet car), but when taking it for a service was advised that t wasnt recorderd and despite having all service and motor plans i would have to pay and claim back from KIA - R2000.

jober591 Nov 18, 2011

I bought a brand new starter for my KIA Sephia at Advanced Auto Parts on 11Th street Rockford, IL. The starter never worked properly when i got it, and it completely broke within a month of driving. I went back to the store and they said that they would give me another one as part of my limited lifetime warranty. The second one never worked properly from the start, and it is now completely broken now two months later. I paid full price for a brand new starter and was ripped off by the company.Also, the clerks couldn't even keep my personal information correct in their database, and they acted like as if they don't remember me when I come in there every day, and i knew there boss well. (WTF!)
    jober591 11/17/11 11:43PM

• Pr
    prochef22 Oct 18, 2011

My husband and I went to AIC on oct 1st after receiving a call the night before about 100% financing and 0 down payment. When we got there there was this guy don't know his race he was asked to sign me in but he refused to do so because he was with a customer. She was actually fnished just waiting on her car. The same guy jumped to help every other customer that came in with light skin. When I finally go signed in and after a long wait. I told them how much in monthly payments I wanted to pay and what type of vehicle I wanted to buy. Needless to say they were trying to sell me a maxima or altima with the monthly payment of $400 and up. My husband told them that was way out of our price range and what did they hav that was bang for our buck. They brought out a toyota yaris that was missing the toyota symble and after my husbad inspected the car he said it had been in multiple accidents also he showed me the frame under the hood to see it bent from them stretching it out. I was fed up by then and for the little POS they tried to sell it for 10 grand when the kbb value was ways less. Needless to say the gm who came in to seal the deal got upset and instead of trying to help ripped up the paperwork and yelled out "its still avaliable" I believe that just bcause my credit is not perfect that they are my only option. Well let's just say ebony called that Monday asking me what can they do to get me in a vehicle. I told her same terms that me and my husband laid out and that they had less then 15 days to find me what I'm looking for. Because that's what the lender told me. But if your going to buy a car from them do your research first before they hype you up for dissappointment.

• Di
    DIANAQNSNYC1 Jul 27, 2011

I APPLIED FOR A LOAN THROUGH NISSAN...I GET THIS CALL FROM ACTION APPROVAL TELLING ME I AM APPROVED FOR 31000.00 WITH NO MONEY DOWN... THE LOAN OFFICER RACHEAL MOORE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT SHE COULD GET ME ANY CAR IN THE NORTHERN VA AREA... SHE TOLD ME TO COME TO 9100 CENTREVILLE RD IN MANASSAS... THEN 7404 CENTREVILLE RD...THESE PEOPLE THINK THAT ONE IS STUPID...I AM A RETIRED STATE TROOPER AND SOMETHING DIDN'T SIT RIGHT WITH ME...I HAD THAT FUNNY FEELING!!! SO I LOOKED UP BOTH ADDRESSES AND LONG AND BEHOLD KIA OF MANASSAS!!! I CALLED THEM BACK AND DARED THEM TO CALL ME AGAIN!!! AFTER READING ALL THESE REVIEWS!!! NO WAY!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL OF YOUR POSTINGS!!!

• Bi
    bigbadrat Jun 17, 2011

last saturday i applyed to refinance my car with lendingbranchonline.com.they called me within a hour to tell me i was approved.told me it was a limited time offer and need to meet with the loan officer that day or on monday.i told them that i could do it tuesday.cant remember her name but she told me the things that i needed to bring with me on tuesday.told me that somebody will be calling me on monday to set up the appointment.they called monday and set it up and later that evening i believe ashley called and said she was the loan officer and told me what to bring.i asked her what i was approved for and she told me 24000.i asked how would i know if my payments were lower then what i am paying now and told her my percentage rate.she told me i would be lower then that.so i had my daughter and wife do some research on this company and all.i am glad they found all the complaints about the kia dealer in manassas.told they only have like 15 cars on there lot.so i decided not to go.they kept calling me till about 830 tuesday night.when i got home i did a search and have found plenty complaints against them.i am just glad i didnt go and waste my time.they have been calling me everyday.i answered them yesterday morning and i told them why i didnt come and what i found.whoever i talked to was trying to blow smoke up my [censored] about what i was reading.i got tired of hearing it and hung the phone up.they called right back but called my work trying to get me.everytime they call, it is somebody different.it just seems weird that they approved me for so much when i was only approved for a little over 10000 just last year for the car i have now.it is just a big scam.i was not looking forward to drive close to 2 hours to just waste me time.i hope somebody gets to them and stops this big [censored] scam.

MAMAD23 Jun 09, 2011

I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME. I WAS AN IDIOT AND BOUGHT ONE. SAME SCAM THOUGH. I TRADED MY CAR IN AND 14 WEEKS LATER THEY HAVE STILL NOT PAID IT OFF. THEY HAVE RUINED MY CREDIT. HERE I AM TRYING TO FIX MY CREDIT AND THEY SCREW IT UP. PLEASE ANYONE READING THIS STAY AWAY FROM AIC KIA OF MANASAS. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CON ARTIST AND CROOKS!!!

• Ki
    kia_is_fraud May 18, 2011

I used to work there ..
    They lie like crazy ( reason i quit ) each monday Ashley Dougherty ( the people that call you's manager), changes her name to the loan officers name... they change it each monday ... amanda brown.. holly wright ... the list goes on.. next time the "Loan officer calls " say her name. Nomie Bates is the owner and his Brother corey bates and little sister jessica bates. ashley drives a gold chevy. nomie a black truck. and jessica a silver volkswagon . the owners daughter ( nomie ) has cancer and he puts the job ahead of her. she calls him crying because shes in pain and he says okay ill see you later. very disrespectful.. the lot only has about 20 cars on it daily. and they dont service them well ... many of them have oil leaks. and things you wont find out until you get home... if you take the public transportation they offer ( which you pay for out of pocket ) and they tell you you are approved for zero money down and 100% financing is wrong you will be stranded in VA. He has no family values at all. The lot was recently vandalized... i wonder why... they dont care about complaints they just want you to come in... each appointment each person makes in the call center ... IF that customer shows up they get $5.00 each appt. so they will lie to you to get you in..
    please avoid themmm . !!

HERES SOMETHING BETTER !!!
    ASHLEY - aka the loan officer - [protected]
    NOMIE - [protected]

that is there personal cell phones ... enjoy ..

• Wh
    whit5rce May 07, 2011

thanks too late for all this information
    i dont even have to write anything ... the scam is EXACTLY the same ... except the names ... lender was "Automotive Lending Corp" of Hagerstown ... contact who didn't exist was "amy brown" ... i sat in traffic 4 hours ... just look at the automotive "city" while on centerville rd. this practice must be legal in VA. i pulled them up on the scam right in the showroom and was told "get the hell out of here" ... when i asked for a manager i was told by this schoolboy brat "i AM the head honcho ... the goto man ... the big cheese ...you come in here running your mouth ... my boss will chew your ### up one side and down the other" i've seen dope dealers who shoot straighter than these clowns.
    i've been in the auto business 36 years and have worked at some of the best dealers in the country ... and have seen what happens when a family run business is sold out to conglomerates or greed. A dealer principle I worked for once said “If you treat a customer fairly, he will return and you’ve done your job ... no reward or gloating needed ... and you will profit. Treat him poorly ... 100 people will learn of it and will never be your customer.”
    look at the general manager's "about aic kia" on the website ... incorrect spelling and all ... if family values are important to him, he will read the letter i sent. if all who complained here write him, maybe he will see the reality.
    i wrote letters to ...
    aic kia general manager
    better business of MD
    better business of VA
    kia north america
    md attorney general
    va attorney general

None ya biz Apr 25, 2011

Ha. I used to work for this owner. They might be a little shady...but that's the car biz. They probably could tell the truth...it might work, but most car places will do or say something to get you in the store.

It's simple...if you have bad credit and want a car you cannot otherwise afford...this is probably your only option. Yes your rate will be high, but that's better than nothing, right? And if you pay your car payments on time. It might help you...but dont fall for "buy this car and you can refinance later"

As for the sales people..."used car saleman" is universally a pretty low job, but somebody has got to do it. People dont go to Harvard to become a used car salesman, unless they drop out because of drug addiction, ended up in jail for some kind of felony, and the only skill they have left is they can talk...then they become a used car salesman...but they might at least end up at a BMW dealership. Lol.

You cant fight it, so if your credit sucks they might be able to help you. But be smart. Get a car facts. Look under car, under the hood. Take it to a mechanic. Dont believe everything they say. It is your job to be a smart consumer. And haggle your a%# off! Make them work for you...but be nice because remember...YOUR CREDIT SUCKS!

And one more thing if your credit is really really really bad than you will need a cosigner. Get your own credit report and score first. You can get a report for free once a year, and the score might cost you 15 bucks.

• Yo
    YOHY2099 Feb 02, 2011

I was also a victim of this scam by AIC Kia of Manassas except my loan companies name was United Finance. I came all the way from Baltimore, MD via public transportation to Manassas, VA with the guarantee of driving home in a car only to return home the exact same way I came. I was told that I was 100% approved for an auto loan with absolutely no money down and that the program was totally income based and credit did not matter. I was told once I got to the dealership and all income information was verified that I was to meet with Abby Miller and Chris Walberg to finalize the loan and pick out my car. After the girl Ebony verified my income info suddenly there was a problem. Now mind you this was the EXACT same info that got me 100% approved to begin with. Yet suddenly there was a problem? So I asked to speak with either Abby Miller or Chris Walberg to figure out the problem, but she was no where to be found and he was supposedly too busy to come out of his office. So I called United Finance to see what the problem was and no one seemed to have any answers and I couldn’t get a hold of any of the original people I spoke to. Please do not be fooled by these two companies!! They are total scam artists!! And I intend to do whatever I can to shut them down so no one else will have to go thru what I went thru!!!

• Se
    seewhathadhappenwas Aug 28, 2010

As a former employee at this dealership i tell you the consumer that this place is a joke!!! do not fall into there trap of getting you in the door and putting you in whatever vehicle they have present at the time with an apr around 25%...This family that owns the dealership is a joke as well..they are pretty much [censor]...and treat there employees with the least bit of respect. I would not recomend working at this dealership, purchasing a car from this dealer, or beeing affiliated with them in any sort of way. I dont see how they are still a KIA franchise, kia needs to step in and pull there name off of this dealership for it is giving them a bad name as well. They claim they help ppl with bad credit or no credit but they are putting you into a worse situation...STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER!!!

• Bi
    BigCraig Jul 19, 2010

Wow, I wish we would have found this before we went down there also, a complete scam.
    I work midnights and was to meet a Pam Macy at 9am, we raced like idiots down to Manassas and sure enough some fat lard [censored] meets me at the door saying "what do you want" I told him we were to meet Pam and he said she is not there...I just spoke to her on the phone and she is waiting on me...no you have to sign in-register and wait for Chris. I told el'lardo we are already pre-approved and want to see the Kia Barrego new or used that Pam said you have, lardo said we aint got non of them you have to pick out something off the lot...we only want what we came in for.
    So I called Universal finance which somehow got my contact information and through a bunch of bs said Pam was busy in meetings fully knowing my work schedule and supposed to be sleeping during the day. Thankfully I only lost a few hours sleep and did not go any further with this scam.
    BTW AIC Kia if you ever threaten me or my wife again it will be the last time, I have many friends in and around DC that will take you out.

• Wm
    wmb2win Jun 25, 2010

Just drove back home 3 hours from Manassas, VA where it took all of 15 minutes to tell me that I needed $4, 000 cash down for my trade in before I qould qualify through Prestige Lending Services. So, before any of you make the trip, don't! I even asked the lady at Prestige if this was legit because i saw the posting online. She said most of the people who complain don't make any money. I make $42, 000 a year, and had all the paperwork they wanted to see, yet because of my trade, they wouldn't do it. They might have mentioned that to me before I took 6 hours out of my day...

DAt01 Jun 10, 2010

Everyone please contact Attorney Generals office [protected] we must be heard to stop these actions. if we really want something done we must be persistant to stop these businesses.

Dear PissedOffCitizen1,

It sounds like you had a good experience with www.airportauto.com. The address is not pulling up. If you could check that again as I am interested in finding good people to work with in finding my family a car. Anyone...Any suggestions on a good dealer would be appreciated.

Thanks

DAt01 Jun 10, 2010

Even if you did not buy a car if you lead to travel to their office with the fake loan officer crap and fake lending company please contact The Virginia Attorney General and submit a complaint we must stop these car dealers and businesses from taking advantage of the little people the consumers.

DAt01 Jun 10, 2010

Please Everyone contact the Virginia Atoorney generals office so that we can get together and stop these people for their misleading and illegal acts. They are cona artist, liers and very unprofessional . Please contact the Attorney Generals Office.

DAt01 Jun 10, 2010

I agree they are a fraud and take advantage of people with bad credit. Please contact the Virginia attorney generals office . Teh only we we can put a stop to these acts if if we all speak up and complain.

Modern look, grateful buyer, needacar21, dontecash, satisfiedcustomer1
    These posts have to be from the dealership crooks/con artists. I was getting that traveling gypsy grifter feeling from the place and people. Just my opinion.

TotalWasteOfTime Jun 10, 2010

Every post that states this is a scam is 100% true. Any post that says they had a positive experience I am about 95% sure that they are part of the scam. THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME. Fortunately I work near the location and did not travel an 1 hr to get there. Do not go. It is a waste of your time. Even if they can get you a loan these are not people you want to do business with. They are liars. They also have almost 0 inventory except for about 5 KIA's out front. Judging from the post all the names of the people are BS to. There was no Erica Brown at the location. I was told she was in the back. Total BS. She was a very well spoken on the phone……..She is a con artist and her mobile phone has no message. I know you want to believe this is legit but it is not. After thr person give you there mobile # try to call it. No message. Just states the # you dialed and beeps to leave a message.
    This is where I started www.autocreditexpress.com. Then Prestiege Lending called and set the appointment with my pre approval. Total BS.

• Vs
    vstyle May 25, 2010

My story is the same, , , as all the rest, , treated my husband like crap.promised a ride home by the loan approval lady only to get there waste alot of time, then told him banks are closed we;ll call u tommorrow, and took him to a bus stop that wasnt even going near where we live, , he had to spend $60 getting home after 10 at night. I getting in contact with the fox 5 news to expose them and at least get our cab money back, , Ashley the loan lady said if u dont get a car for some reason, , we will get u home, now there like we dont know her, , they just recommend people to us..well why is she lying..Chris Wahlberg, took to a bus stop and said we dont take that far, he didnt no why ashley told him he would get a ride home. sad sad sad, , they went home ate dinner went to sleep and he's trying to find a cab to home, , , there is no way in GODS name, , i could do people like this, , , , please lets come together and fight back, , , for ourselves and future others..email me... [email protected]

• Bu
    BUSINESSWOMAN2010 May 07, 2010

also for the record..i dont have bad credit..i am just ine if those that have paid cash for both of my suburbans and my BMW 645..but I am trying to expand my company and establish some credit so why not do it while buying a truck that is not used for my company as well as my my personal..I did not apply to them i just went online and applied and they have my application..i did not submit to some bad credit site or anything like that..so I am now dealing with a traditional lender..my heart goes out to all of you that have been bamboozled..everyone is having hard times in this economy so no one dare judge bc people voice their experiences..regardless of your credit you still deserve to be treated with respect and YOU DONT HAVE TO BE GRATEFUL FOR A BAD EXPERIENCE!!! I BET YOUR INTEREST RATE IS THROUGH THE ROOF AND YOU ARE UPSIDE DOWN!! WE GOTTA BE SMART JUST BC THEY FINANCE YOU DOES NOT MEAN THEY BLESSED YOU!! YOU CAN GET A CAR ANYWHERE THESE DAYS BE WISE BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR CREDIT WORSE..I PAY MY BILLS ON TIME ALL THE TIME AND TRUST ME EVEN IF MY FINANCES WERENT AS WELL AS THEY ARE I WOULD NOT SETTLE FOR A DEBT OF BEING UPSIDE DOWN AND NONE OF YOU SHOULD EITHER!! MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL AND GOD WILL MAKE A WAY AND GET YO A LEGITIMATE BANK!! I BELIEVE THAT!!

• Bu
    BUSINESSWOMAN2010 May 07, 2010

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!! I AM CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH THIS WITH THE SAME DEALER AS WE SPEAK AND I CAN TELL YOU NEVER USE PRESTIGE WORLWIDE LENDING THEY ARE CROOKS, I SPOKE WITH A TAMARA THAT TOLD ME MY LOAN OFFICER WAS JENNY AND THAT THEY ARE THE BANK AND THE LOAN WAS READY FOR ME TO GO, GET MY INFORMAITON VERIFIED AND PICK THE CAR AND THAT I WAS APPROVED FOR 31K NO MONEY DOWN, BC I HAVE A GREAT JOB AND NO CREDIT REALLY SO ONCE I GOT THERE I DEALT WITH A TYRONE THAT WORKS WITH MATT AND I ONLY LAID EYES ON MATT ONCE AND THERE WERE ONLY ABOUT 9 CARS ON THE LOT AND NONE OF THEM FIT MY FAMILY AND THAT ASKED FOR MY INFORMATION AND SAID THAT THEY WERE GONNA QUALIFY ME..I TRIED TO CALL SO CALLED JENNY SEVERAL TIMES ON HER CELL ONLY TO GET NO ANSWER FROM HER OR THE OFFICE AND THE PROCESS WASNT COMPLETED AS I WAS TOLD I DROVE 1HR 15 MINUTES TO DO SOMETHING THAT I COULD HAVE DONE LESS THAN 15 MINUTES AWAY, NOT TO MENTION THE SALESMAN TYRONE NEVER RETURNED CALLS AND DID NOT GIVE ME DETAILED INFORMATION AND ALSO THE FINANCE MAAGER MATT NEVER FOLLOWED UP WITH ME ONCE..I WAS WAS ONCE THE MANAGER OF AN ACTUAL FINANCE DEPT SO WHAT THEY WERE SAYING WAS PROTOCOL BUT THEY WERE NOT BEING HONEST..I HAVE CHOSEN TO TAKE MY ENDEAVORS ELSEWHERE..THIS IS THE MOST UNDERCUT DEALERSHIP AND WE NEED TO FOREWARN OTHERS THAT THEY WORK IN PARNERSHIP WITH SOME OF THESE LENDERS AND THEY WILL REFER YOU TO THAT DEALERSHIP THEY DO NOT HAVE CARS ON THEIR LOT AND YOU WILL BE MISLEAD THROUGH THE ENTIRE PROCESS PRESTIGE NUMBER IS 866.612.3272 SO IF YOU ALL SEE THIS NUMBER IN YOUR CALLER id YOU BETTER RUN THE OTHER WAY BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL CROOKS!!

satisfiedcustomer1 Apr 21, 2010

I had no problem with aic of manassas everything on the phone they guaranteed me! No money down, no cosigner and the vehicle of my choice. Lower monthly payments and lower interest rates! However they did tell me upfront that if the information I brought in was diff than my app. The approval would change. All u have to do is tell the truth and they will help you. I have horrible credit and they were the only company that would approve me. I would recommend prestige lending to those trying to get there credit on the right track. But I would also recommend you to tell the truth on ur app. And they will b more than haPpy to help you.

• Pi
    PissedOffCitizen1 Apr 19, 2010

For all you people who really have bad credit and really need a car I suggest you go to www.airportauto.com and get a car from them. If you get one you can tell them I sent you so I can get a credit. They are helpful and upfront. No credit checks, and the cars they have rock. they will fix them if something is wrong with them, and they are 100% honest.

• Pi
    PissedOffCitizen1 Apr 19, 2010

These people are such a**holes...and this guy dontecash is probably one of the dicks that work there. That's why you're praising them. I filled out the application online, and Brad Johnson from Prestige Worldwide Lending emailed me talking about he was the senior officer or some BS. Then I got a email from Melissa stating she had been trying to call me and couldn't get a hold of me. So I called her. And miraculously she was busy! So I ended up talking to Shannon who was nice, however, she told me that I was approved for 100% of some funking loan. I had a appointment at 5PM today 4/19/2010 with some b**ch named Julie Edwards or David Cho! Well, Julie was never there, and I never saw David. I got there they filled out the paper work, and then some heavy set latino comes out and tells me that I have been approved for a loan 100% however I need a co-signer! I told him I didn't want to use a co-signer! I also told this Shannon chick earlier that I didn't have any money to put down and that I had a 2001 Mercury Sable that I would be willing to trade in, however, I owed money on it. She told me that was find and the dealer would look at all that. Needless to say these sum b**ches lies and Julie wasn't there, and I called the Shannon chick back and told her how I felt. She lied, and then she gonna ask me why did he tell me that I needed a co-signer. Then she started asking me some questions about bankruptcies and repo's and I told her the info and she claims that the computer should have asked me questions about that when I was filling out my application online...well that f**kin application didn't ask me s**t about anything like that. Needless to say they are a bunch of shafters and scammers who are just out to get your information and sell that ### to other companies...They tell you whatever you want to hear to get you into the building and you never see anyone you are supposed to see. They need to be put out of business and all of them simple minded monkey ### folk need to be put behind bars.

• Do
    dontecash Apr 11, 2010

They helped me out. I have no problem with them. But i know every post here talking about how they could not get what they wanted or could not get anything probably have never paid a bill in there life. So maybe if you want to cry to the world because you cant get what you want pay the people you owe. If you had good credit you would not be on here posting your pathetic life away. I hate hypocrites.

• Ri
    Rifleman Apr 01, 2010

This place is the worse place in the world the bank they financed me through doesnt even have a record on my cars vin number or an type of information about me or my car at all. This was the worst mistake I have ever made buying a car from them. DO NOT DO IT!!!

• Ne
    needacar21 Mar 23, 2010

I'm working with these people to get a car loan and I'm trying to figure out what the scam is? Did you buy a car from them and there was a problem with the car or was it that they thought they could get you a loan but it turned out you couldn't get a car for some reason? They told me I was approved for $25, 000 with no money down as long as I could prove my income, etc. It turned out the bank included my insurance payment in the amount so I could only get a car for $17, 000. I guess the scam is that they can only get cars that people can actually afford. I saw a lot of crazy people at the dealership thinking they were going to buy a Range Rover or something and they came in on a skateboard or a bus...

• So
    Sonetta Mar 22, 2010

Everybody's story sounds like mine. Prestiege Lending called and said I was Approved for a car up to $27, 000.00 with make between [protected]. She said if I come within two days I qualified for 100% finanacing. I didnt have to put any money down. I would just have to come in and fill out the paper work and discuss my monthly payments with my loan officer. I live in Laurel, MD and Manassas is not around the corner so I wanted to make sure I wasnt going to make this long trip for nothing. I knew something wasn't right because the lady I spoke to on the phone gave me the wrong building address. She said it was called AC Motors not AIC Kia of Manassas. I never met my Loan Officer Brittany, it turned out she was just the appointment setter. When the guy came back with my paper work he said I could get up to 100% financing but I would have to put something down. They there was selection of cars that were picked out for me. He kept saying my credit was ok but things would be alot easier if I had a co-signer. Pretty much I got tired of listening to this guys and my boyfriend and I left. That was def a Saturday wasted. I do not recommend anyone going to AIC of Kia or Prestiege Lending.

• Cm
    CMM1014 Mar 19, 2010

I had the same issues 2 days ago! I was told I was approved for 24000 and that I could go in and talk to Max or Beverly (they were my loan officers) I was greated by Nelson and he told me he was an assistant and could help me. After waiting for 10 minutes for him to get off the phone he had us fill out a tablet...and he kept going back and forth into this room with other salesmen...he came out and asked me what type of car I was looking for and the only request I had was a 4 door...after 4 HOURS he came out with keys in his hand and a big smile...he led me to a Honda Civic 2 door coupe and told me that it was the only one they had. I have a 14 year old and a 10 year old and a fiance and we are all supposed to take long trips in a coupe?!?! This was the same car they trying to push off on the guy we were sitting next too who also told them he needed a 4 door. When I asked about the 24000 loan I was approved for he said well that was up too 24000...I know what I heard on the phone and I know what I wrote down. When I asked how much I was approved for he wouldn't give me a dollar amount, he only told me that this coupe was the only car they had available to me. I was told over the phone the loan was good for 6 months so I told him I would come back later and he tells me the loan is only good for 30 days...so I told him he has 30 days to find me a 4 door then and I left. This dealership sucks!