Having problems with Aeromexico?

Aeromexico Customer Service Contacts

1800 237 6639 (USA & Canada)
1800 855 474 (Ireland)
1800 952 0533 (Colombia)
800 052 1447 (Costa Rica)
+1 877 262 0455 (USA & Canada Agencies)
+1 800 800 9999 (USA & Canada Groups)
+1 855 332 1455 (USA & Canada AM Contigo)
+44 800 9775 533 (United Kingdom)
+31 800 022 4008 (Netherlands)
+54 800 888 2276 (Argentina)
+503 800 6105 (El Salvador)
+502 800 835 0269 (Guatemala)
+505 800 226 0294 (Nicaragua)
+58 800 162 7351 (Venezuela)
3663 N. Sam Houston Pkwy East, Suite 500
Houston, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aeromexico Customer Service. Initial Aeromexico complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aeromexico above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aeromexico. Discuss the issues you have had with Aeromexico and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aeromexicoservice

To whom it may concern,

I was flying round trip from Seattle to Mexico, I was not aware of the (E) or (Basic) fare policy. On the way there luckily I flew Delta and, in the airport I decided to buy a first class ticket and had no problem doing that.
On the way back flying Aeromexico, I decided to buy a first class ticket, they told me they had none, only premier. So I decided to buy a premier, to my surprise, Aeromexico doesn't like to make money and keep customers happy. Their excuse was, you have a "Basic Fare". They preferred to fly all the way from Mexico to Seattle with empty premier seats then making customer happy and make more money.
I don't know who came up with this policy but it seems absurd and not customer friendly. As a business man, I believe that if you want a better service and want to pay extra for that service and the service is available you should be able to buy that service no matter where, when or how.
I am very disappointed in Aeromexico, and from now on. I'm not buying tickets through Aeromexico. I think this policy hurts the company and customer.

J.C.G.C 8/30/18

Sherry L. Hudson Sep 05, 2018

Also, their Canadian customer service agent, Victor, gave me an email address where I could formally file a complaint ([email protected]) and my email bounced back as undeliverable! Am I surprised? Not really. So bad!

Sherry L. Hudson Sep 05, 2018

Very poor policies for an airline to adopt, and customer service to match. I see by the other complaints, I am not the only one who has had this experience.

Sherry L. Hudson Sep 05, 2018

I booked a flight from Vancouver, Canada to Guadalajara via Mexico City for Sept. 11/18 using Expedia.ca as I have done numerous times before with no issue, however, this was my first time flying AeroMexico. Since it is an overnight (red eye) flight, I booked well in advance (almost 5 weeks) to ensure I could select a window seat, but, at no time during the booking did it come up with a seat selection option. I expected when I recieved a flight confirmation, it would then do this, but did not. This morning I received an email offering an upgrade to Premier Class which it said I could 'bid' on, but offered little information, including what I would actually get for my upgrade (most concerned about comfort of seats, and, getting that all-important window seat). I called customer service and was told that email should not have been sent to me, as that option wasn't available because I had a 'basic' seat. I now believe for AeroMexico, basic is synonymous with Third Class. Then he went on to explain that there would not be any opportunity to choose my seat at any stage as this is not a feature they offer. Would have been nice if that had been spelled out at booking. Very unhappy!!! Will not fly AeroMexico again, and will be posting of my experience on my social media sites to warn others.

Aeromexicomissing my jewelry

Mi Nombre es Martha Mata, yo viaje a Guadalajara el 7 de Agosto y de regreso el día 21 de Agosto de Guadalajara al Ohare en Chicago, en el vuelo 660 me robaron mis jollas que las puse en el Velz aproximadamente Valoradas en $800 dollars, dígame qué se puede hacer en este caso ? Tal ves nada pero yo lo que quiero es que no le pase lo mismo a otras personas, por favor conteste a mi email gracias

Aeromexicoarrival time changed?

Code of reservation MOZRWT...My name is Diane Mayer and I want to know why do our arrival time in Mexico from Manzanillo has been change and leave us only 70 minutes to make the correspondance, when your employee told me when I call by phone that whe need 90 minutes at least...??? We don't want to mist our correspondance to get to Montreal.

Thank you!

Aeromexicopersonal items

One of the luggages has a hole. The other luggages had a little lock. I do not know how they manage to open the locks too. We bought 2 air tickets and we were carrying 5 luggages ( we paid 260 in total for the extra baggage) . Someone open the bags and stole many items. Sweetshirts, baby clothes, a tablet, electronics, tennis shoes.
        This is a robbery and is going against the good name of Aeromexico

Aeromexico — refund for extension of one day

Hello, My husband and I came to Mexico City for a surgical procedure on my husbands eyes. we were scheduled...

Aeromexicowatch

Hello.. I traveled to Guadalajara from Los Angeles using Aeromexico flight 785 on Wednesday, August 15th at 12:15am.
          As I arrived at my final destination in Guadalajara and opened my luggage I noticed things were a little messy but thought nothing of it since checked bags I asume get randomly checked..
          I had purchased a Fósil watch as a gift for someone but when I got the box and opened it, there was no watch.. just the box by itself.. nobody else has touched my bags but me..

Aeromexicocancun to puerto vallarta 13 august flight am540

Dear sir/madam

On the 13th August, we were waiting to catch a flight to Puerto Vallarta via Mexico City. The flight was due to depart at 00.35am on the 13th August, but at 22.55pm on 12 August we received the attached email alert that the flight had been delayed until 1.30am. We got to the gate at 1am, to find that the plane had left, and had removed our luggage. It is not possible to have boarded the passengers, and discovered me and my girlfriend were missing, and removed the luggage, unless they had left at the original time of 00.35am. Consequently, we had to go back to Cancun and book another hotel room, and pay again for the same trip later that day.

I am claiming the cost of the hotel room of $3, 800 pesos + $9, 408 pesos totalling $13, 208 pesos. This does not include taxis and other expenses incurred.

Please find attached

- boarding passes for missed flight and replacement flight
            - email alert for delayed departure
            - hotel receipt
            - flight receipt

Regards

Lawrence Taylor

Aeromexico — reembolso

Necesito hacer una cancelacion para la reservacion KT4IRT con los nombres de Alexandra Landeros Trujillo y...

Aeromexicounethical behavior, wrong location, problems with the website

Hello, I am a costumer of Aeromexico flights, My name is Gabriela Edith Guevara
              I currently made a purchase. I bought two tickets online, with U.S dollar, the reservation is from Lax to Cancun, but when I selected Cancun, the option changed to Mexico City, however, my payment went through, it was a total, of 1, 018, dollars, as soon as I noticed that my location was changed, I Checked my email, and the website definitely took the wrong location, as soon as I saw the confirmation, I decided to call costumer service, because it is not fair, how I selected the right one, and my option was changed to the wrong one, when I tried to fix it, it was already late, therefore, I decided to get help from a professional, therefore, I called costumer service within less than 15 minutes, it was not my fault, I explained what happened, and they told me I had to pay extra if I wanted to fix it. It is totally unfair, for me to pay 1, 168 extra, for something I did not selected. As I explained, I had the right location, but it was changed to Mexico City, without my consent. It is totally against my rights. I did not approve this, it was not my desire destination. I had to pay 1, 168 extra for something that was not my fault, please help. my ticket costed 1, 000 + each for something that costs less than 600, please help. my money should be refunded, because it was not my mistake. I have evidence I did not pick Mexico City, and evidence of the time it happened, and the email confirmation, the old, and new one, and how much 2 tickets ended up costing me. It is totally unfair.
              my confirmation email said Mexico City, and I had to pay 1, 168 extra to fix my original destination.
              Please help.
              my confirmation number is #TBRDLR.
              my contact number is [protected], and my email is [protected]@hotmail.com

Aeromexico2nd xtra pz

I call today around 3:30pm and the person the help me in the phone told me to fill out a complaint. I pay $55.00 for the 2nd bag. But i will like to cancled it and get by money back cause i didnt have time to purchase anything and am not going to use it. Thats the reason why am doing this complaint. I will like to know if i could get my money back to my card.

Aeromexicomy daughter

Mi hija no pudo viajar en el vuelo destinado de Zacatecas para Chicago el motivo que me
                  Dieron era erróneo que por la edad cuando La Niña tiene 3 años y viajó con su hermana de 16 pero pudo viajar de Chicago para Zacatecas ya que se pagó la azafata de ida y de regreso para que no ubiera ningún problema y necesito una solución inmediata ya que La Niña se quedó en Mexico con sus abuelos llorando por que ya tienen 2 meses en mexico

Aeromexicorobo de joyeria en mi equipaje.

Mi nombre es luz muñoz radico en phoenix az.
                    El domingo 13 de julio de 2018 viajé de zacatecas, mex. A la ciudad de mexico vuelo #2643
                    E hicé connecion con american airlines de mexico city a phoenix az. Vuelo #502.

Al recojer mi maleta note una rueda suelta y por supuesto cuando la levante estaba rota. Mi maleta era nueva y si la note bastante maltratada. Mi maleta no llevaba candado, nunca me habian robado. He viajado mucho, por varios años en diferentes aereolineas y jamas me habian tomado nada de mi equipaje. Al desempacar esta semana que regrese de mis vacaciones note la ausencia de una bolsita donde estaban todas mis joyas. En esa bolsita amarilla de seda estaban mis anillos de matrimonio, incluyendo la de mi marido. Joyeria de oro y plata que llevaba y joyeria que compre en mexico.

Necesito saber cuales son los passos a seguir para reclamar el robo de mis joyas el cual tenian un valor aproximado de $6, 500. 00 dolares. Sin incluir el valor de mi maleta $90.00dlls.

A continuacion le mando los recibos de los vuelos y una lista de la joyeria extraviada.

Agradezco enormemente su apoyo en esto, por supueto que el valor sentimental de las joyas no se puede recuperar, pero espero que aereomexico se haga responsable de estos delitos.

Joyeria:

6 sets de plata con piedra turquesa valor de $1, 500.00 dlls.
                    2 sets de aretes de oro $ 1, 000.00 dlls
                    1 set de anillos de matrimonio $1, 500.00 dlls.
                    1 anillo de matrimonio de hombre $1000.00 dlls.
                    Joyeria fina de fantasia (anillos, pulseras, set de aretes y collar) $1, 500.00

Total aproximado de $6, 500, 00 dlls.

He mandado esta informacion a diferentes correos electronicos que aereomexico me a dado y se me devuelven mis mensajes.
                    Espero respuesta lo antes posible.

Atentamente,

Luz muñoz
                    Cell [protected]
                    [protected]@gmail.com

AeromexicoFlight Rebooked due to Overbooking

A complaint regarding my rebooking:
                      I have a complaint regarding the way that this voucher was presented to me. AreoMexico offered me the voucher for $600 American Funds based on my agreement to re-book on a flight 5 hours later to Mexico City. They guaranteed me that I would still make my connecting flight with this re-booked flight. After I agreed I checked with the airline and was told that my re-booked flight was delayed. It had been delayed since 8pm the night before - that means that Aeromexico re-booked me on this flight KNOWING that I would not make my connecting flight. As a result I was forced to stay in the airport until I could get another flight. I was there all morning instead of flying out at 6:00 AM. This cost me a lot of time. Instead of landing at around 8pm as they promised I landed at 11:30pm, and missed an important meeting. On top of that, I was caused a lot of distress trying to arrange a new flight out of YYZ while in the airport. I realize that by agreeing to wait for the next flight that I would run the risk of that flight being cancelled. But Areomexico was dishonest with me when re-booking. They should have told me that the new flight had been delayed since 8pm. I would not have agreed to sit out on the overbooked flight if they had provided that information.

Original Ticket Number
                      [protected]
                      July 27th Flight AM617

Rebooked on
                      American Airlines Flight 2589 - 6AM Departure
                      [protected]

Aeromexico — damaged luggage

My name is Elizabeth Olascuaga on July 25 Flight #430. I Checked in 3 luggage. First time flying with...

Aeromexicotrip cancellation confirmation

Were were delighted to fly AeroMexico once more for our 2019 winter get away.
                        But Louise, my wife, received very bad news from her physician after her annual medical checkup appointment. She was diagnosed with a severe and aggressive cancer to her pancreas and liver.
                        The oncologist prognostic are 6 to 8 months of survival. She probably won't survive to next Feb and even if she would, she probably would not be in good enough physical condition to travel anywhere.

I don't know if your policies allow for a tickets refund, partial or total. I just need to know.
                        My reservation code is YTOEHH.
                        My name is Marc Lacroix, birth is April 4th 1953
                        My wife is Louise Lalonde, birth is July 2nd 1944

Today I spoke to AeroMexico agents Nunez and Paula, they told me my reservation was cancelled but they could not send me an e-mail to confirm it.
                        I need a confirmation E-MAIL to prove reservation is cancelled, mostly for my travel insurance company. And I also need to know if I am allowed to any refund.
                        Don't leave the reservation open, I will not use it or change it. I know you have offered it to me but I refuse it. All I need is a flights cancellation E-MAIL.

If needed, I have a form, provide by travel insurance agent, filled out by Dr Shelley Sud to prove Louise's condition.
                        I am writing this 2nd complaint form at the request of my insurance company.

Thanks for considering my request.

Aeromexico — agents from aeromexico. this company does not care about human lives

I want to file a complaint and I hope my email is actually taken into consideration if not I will just find...

Montreal

Aeromexico — overbooking refund

Delay of flights from Mexico City to Cancun flights 1. AM 571 MEX 18:25 CUN 20:35 (FIRST OPTION) 2. AM...

Aeromexicoticket # [protected] hpdfuj

My name is Maria Del refugio becerra alvarez on 7/31/18 at 6:40am I was going to fly to guadalajara mexico from richmond va, I wasn't able to fly because of a last name error on the plain ticket, it didn't match with my passport, please refund me with this issue, my husband also had same flight but he was able to fly. His name Daniel Becerra vargas. My phone number [protected] Email is [protected]@gmail.com.

• Updated by teresa becerra · Jul 31, 2018

my name Maria Del Refugio Becerra Alvarez 7/31/18 at 6:40 am on this date i was going to fly from Richmond VA, to Guadalajara mexico, i was not able to fly because off
                              one of the last names was missing on the boarding tickets error on the ticket, the boarding tickets and my passport dint match unfortunately, i would like to see if i can get refund for this error. my husband and i we both got the tickets for same fly, he was able to fly. his name Daniel Becerra Vargas. my phone number [protected] Email
                              [email protected]

Aeromexico — emergency flight change

Buenas noches estoy pidiendo un cambio, para los boletos de Ana Maria teodora Hernandez Lopez y Manuel Nieto...

Aeromexico — flight 452 travel / my flight from havana to mexico / mexico oaxaca july 21 2018

I was departing from Havana cuba to Mexico City July 21 2018 to Bord from Mexico City to Oaxaca. When check...