Ackermans — refund taking 8 weeks+
I would like to lodge a complaint about the following. I paid up my account on 26/7/2011 at the ackermans woodlands branch, after getting the settlement balance of r910.05 in branch.
On 10/9/2011 I received an sms informing me that I still owe money on the account. I went to woodlands branch on 12/9/2011 and the manager phoned nedbank to find out what is going on. I was discovered that the branch paid the money that I settled my account with to nedbank and not tenacity. I then immediately made a settlement payment of r1195.85, as tenacity advised over the phone. The guy at nedbank gave me a reference number ([protected]) and told me that they will refund me within 5-6 days.
Till this point, I haven’t received my money back and I am very unhappy about the way they dealt with my account. I did enquire at the branch on how long it will take and the manager’s response were that they have a backlog of 6 weeks. I am losing interest on my savings account from where I made the payment from.
More Ackermans Complaints & Reviews
- Ackermans Stores - premio p1000 tablet 
- Ackermans Stores - faulty netsurfer tablet
- Ackermans Stores - a phone with a factory problem 
- Ackermans - double payment 
- Ackermans - balance enquiry
- Ackermans Stores - z wave placed in security system
- Ackermans Stores - quality of clothes
- Ackermans Stores - poor attitude
- Ackermans - amounts added to account
- Ackermans Stores - winter jacket and it's quality