Account Assureaccount assure scam

I have a Victoria secret credit card and I enrolled to account assure 2 years ago when I got the VS credit card. I called last year to cancel this program but they kept charging my credit card.I lost my Job 3 months ago and I called them to get my benefits but they don't want to do it every time I send them the request form, they say it's incomplete. Basically they stole my money. And call them again to cancel but they keep charging me. I don't know how to stop this from happening.

• El
    ellensjohn Jan 11, 2016

There is a lawsuit being paid because of deceptive practices with this service. you should be able to find out if your CC company is involved. https://www.fdic.gov/news/news/press/2015/pr15073.html

• Iu
    iuttrrr Jul 28, 2015

I wish I had looked into this company before getting it. I got it over a month ago and I called to cancel it today. I will also call back tomorrow to see if my request went through. What you need to do is keep bugging them and do NOT stop calling them. As long as you keep contacting them you are not giving up and do not give them the satisfaction. Shame on the companies that are involved with them, I have no doubt that they are receiving a cut from it.