Cnidaplay / Content Roots Logo

Cnidaplay / Content Roots

Having problems with Cnidaplay / Content Roots?

Cnidaplay / Content Roots reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 4, 2016. The latest review Cniadaplay was posted on May 11, 2021. The latest complaint fraud was resolved on Jun 05, 2019. Cnidaplay / Content Roots has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 52 reviews. Cnidaplay / Content Roots has resolved 2 complaints.

Cnidaplay / Content Roots Customer Service Contacts

+44 287 114 0081 (United Kingdom)
+1 646 328 5024 (United States)
No. 2 Wellington Place
Sat24h
Sun24h
UK Office
№ 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, UK LS1 4AP, United Kingdom

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cnidaplay / Content Roots Customer Service. Initial Cnidaplay / Content Roots complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cnidaplay / Content Roots above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cnidaplay / Content Roots. Discuss the issues you have had with Cnidaplay / Content Roots and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cnidaplay / Content Roots Complaints & Reviews

Cnidaplay / Content RootsCniadaplay

I do not play video games, use on-line books and have other options for movies and music. I do not know where you found my details as I have never heard of your site until a total of £119-90 has been taken from my account without my permission. This consists of 11 x £7.95 and 11 x £2-95. I want a full refund. Should this not happen I will be contacting Police Fraud Department to ask them to intervene.

I see from other complaints that this is a regular occurrence.

1 Response
    • Me
      Media Support Jul 13, 2021

Hi Doreen, I am a representative of Cnidaplay.com which is a legitimate subscription-based website, it provides access to ebooks, games, movies and music, this also unfortunately means your payment information was entered on the site for a subscription.

We wish to first thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience. Additionally, we would like to extend our apologies for any inconvenience the website might have caused you. If given the opportunity, we wish to assist in any way we can in the hopes of a more positive outlook towards what we offer in addition to clearing up any confusion regarding our services.

Kindly note, you are required to send an email to [email protected], please be sure to include your first and last name and your email address so that our friendly customer service representatives can attempt to locate an account and have your request processed.

We await your correspondence,

Kind Regards,
      Cnidaplay Support [protected]

Cnidaplay / Content RootsCard transactions

So I have been receiving transactions from this cndiaplay company for about 4 months now and have no idea where they are coming from. I've found the website and have tried to sign in but I don't have an account. I've used the password and my email I typically use and it doesn't work. If anyone knows how to help me please do because I'm confused and can't afford to be losing money, thanks

1 Response
      • Me
        Media Support Jul 13, 2021

Hi Sanjay, I am a representative of Cnidaplay.com and we wish to first thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience. Additionally, we would like to extend our apologies for any inconvenience the website might have caused you.

If given the opportunity, we wish to assist in any way we can in the hopes of a more positive outlook towards what we offer in addition to clearing up any confusion regarding our services. Kindly note, you are required to send an email to [email protected], please be sure to include your first and last name and your email address so that our friendly customer service representatives can attempt to locate an account and have these issues rectified.

We await your correspondence,

Kind Regards,
        Cnidaplay Support [protected]

Cnidaplay / Content RootsNever authorized payment

I my account was deducted R345.14 without my consent. I do not know what cnidaplay is I have never used it and now they fraudulently deducted money from my account with out my consent I want my refund back as so as possible.

Absa: CHEQ5022, 09/07/20 cnidaplay.com [protected] reserved R345.14 for a purchase. Your available balance: R522.20 Help [protected]; MOKOE14105

Cnidaplay / Content RootsMoney taken out of credit account without approval

This money has been coming out every month on the 03/06/19 till the 27/03/2020 at the amount of $25.18. I have tried to cancel without success, other than having to cancel my credit card and have a new card issued. This as i'm sure you appreciate causes problems with automated deductions which have been set up. It is impossible to get through to the bank NAB. what can we do to cancel the fraudulent money coming out of my credit card

Cnidaplay / Content RootsFrais de carte de crédit non autorisés

Depuis un achat de 2, 49 € (digital goods games) en date du 04/05/2019 je suis débité sur ma carte de crédit d'un montant de 37, 95€ depuis le 01/06 /2019 commune commerce : Leeds - raison sociale :CNIDAPLAY dont je n'ai jamais autorisé ce paiement par prélèvement carte bancaire
          Je demande une annulation, résiliation et remboursement
          Impossible de résilier par téléphone ou Internet.

Frais de carte de crédit non autorisés

Oct 20, 2019

Cnidaplay / Content Roots — watch football free.com

10/20/2019 - website watchfootballfree.com says you can watch nfl games without a subscription cost. When you...

Jun 30, 2019

Cnidaplay / Content Roots — unauthorized transactions happening from my account

I have money being taken out of my account and I didn't understand why til I had $40 taken out today u...

Cnidaplay / Content RootsI am being charged for something I never purchased

Every month on the 4th of the month, i am being charged roughly $28.50 USD for no apparent reason with the transaction name cndaplay.com. I have never signed up of this "service" and i would like my money back. This has been going on for the past three to four months and is beginning to negatively affect me. If this is not resolved soon, unfortunately i may have to seek legal action.

Jun 05, 2019

Cnidaplay / Content Roots — fraud

This is a formal complaint of debiting my credit card for six months since December 2018 for a service that I...

Cnidaplay / Content Rootscharged over $38 on my card & i've never heard of this company!!!

I checked my account and i'm $38 short and it's a transaction to you guys and i've never heard of this company!! i demand my money refunded immediately!! i don't know what more i'm supposed to say to get your company's attention to refund back my money!!! apparently 350 words will get your company's attention to actually "resolve" my problem! i'm a young teenage man providing for my family and to see a false transaction on my account does not help our funds! i demand a refund to my account !!!

• Updated by rowdy lanier · May 03, 2019

when will my complaint get resolved!!??!

Apr 26, 2019

Cnidaplay / Content Roots — movie, music

This is a formal complaint of debiting my credit card for a couple of months now for a service that I am not...

Cnidaplay / Content Rootsno product

I did not purchase anything from this compamy yet been charged 1.40 have no idea if its us dollars or Australian dollars. Its ridiculous what they have done and not acceptable at all. They apparently have takem money from alot of people aroumd the world and have breached so many legal laws by doimg this. Please can you help as I want my money back that has been stolen from these people

Cnidaplay / Content Rootsmembership

Hi,

My name is jasmeet and my email is jasmeet. [protected]@gmail.com.
                  I received an email saying I have a membership and then I checked my card today and is has deducted $9 usd out of it. I am nt happy about the same. I've logged into my account and cancelled it - reference number: [protected].
                  I haven't used the account or done anything so don't know why I should be paying for the same.
                  But would like a refund back to my card.
                  I am not impressed.

Mar 10, 2019

cnidaplay.com — still waiting

You took money out of my bank account I want to cancel what I got with you and I want you to put the money...

Mar 04, 2019

Cnidaplay / Content Roots — service

I have been seeing monies debiting from my debit card from november 2018 to january 2019 and i had ask my...

Feb 04, 2019

Cnidaplay / Content Roots — unauthorised payment from my daughter account miss amy mclaren

My duaghter has been getting charged £9.50 a month for something she never signed up for. You have been...

Jan 28, 2019

Cnidaplay — "free" download for movies

January 28. 2019 Reference # [protected] I signed up for 5 day free trial. My credit card was charged $2.95 5...

Jan 28, 2019

Cnidaplay / Content Roots — onrechtmatig geld afhouden

Ik heb nooit voor cnidaplay getekend en ik heb dit ook nooit aangevraagd. Toch houden ze elke maand geld van...

Jan 17, 2019

Cnidaplay / Content Roots — free football game charged in error

Credit card details were requested for free access to a football game via SaintsFC on Facebook. Charge of...

Cnidaplay / Content Roots — fraudulent charge

On 12/07/2018 this company filed a charge again my debit card without my authorization! I've tried calling...