ABX Expresspoor courier service and irresponsible

Z

Screw abx! I was so regretful that I have chosen abx to deliver my tao bao items all the way from China! I don't really understand why abx can't deliver my parcel on time, I paid for the fees and the parcel has reach Malaysia and passed the custom before 13/5/2016, but until today(21/5/2016), I didn't even receive my parcel and when I check with customer service at China, they told me that abx have short man power. lol this is too ridiculous! I did tracked my parcel status online, it shows that my parcel was in the LOGSHEET process at subang since 13/5/2016, it's been more than one week now and it still remains the same! I really need my items before 23/5/2016 and I've told them in the emails and cs from China and they do nothing!
the worse thing is they never answer my calls and never reply to my emails! WTF! I will never ever choose abx anymore! boycott abx from now onwards!

poor courier service and irresponsible

• Tc
    Tcube Aug 29, 2019

i have an item which was picked up on the 27th Aug and was in log sheet Subang since 28 Aug. I'm afraid same thing would happen too. I need the item urgently tomorrow, what can I do ya? Any advice?

• Tu
    Tuan Abusam Aug 14, 2019

barang aku baru smpai di LOGSHEET status skrg..adakah akan jadi perkara yang sama ???

• Ki
    Kim Hyun Aug 20, 2019

@Tuan Abusam Same here. I ordered my item which ships from China and forwarded to ABX since 19 Aug.

• Ki
    Kim Hyun Aug 21, 2019

@Kim Hyun Update here: my item status passed the LOGSHEET, I guess the item is going through custom checking. No worries here. Just let the courier service company do their thing since you have no idea with how their system works.

• Ra
    rais isnaidi Aug 01, 2019

srs mcm apa je kalau barang aku sampai nanti memang kene sound je, gulung tikar jela compony mcm ni

Comments

• Pi
    Pillowblock Jun 26, 2019

Ok let us all pray hard that ABX express goes bankrupt (and also their bosses) so that they won't have chance to do [censored] anymore

• Je
    Jefrey Junos Mar 03, 2019

Me too, I've used to buy something in shopee and sadly they sent it too me using ABX (sucks). I've use to buy using abx more that 10 times and all of it very slow and take time more that a week, screw you abx, the most crap courier I've ever had.

• Li
    Li Yee Jul 11, 2019

@Jefrey Junos Same here! bought some stuff for my wedding but stuck at ABX. Unfortunately, the parcel never come on the time!! POOR SERVICE!!!

• Ga
    Gany Lau Dec 29, 2018

Abx...i am really speechless with your service. Bravo... Banned ABX forever...i am going to file a complain to Taobao Too.

• 4s
    4samy Dec 27, 2018

Does ABX even care that their service sucks big time????
    Does ABX MD/CEO know of the issues that are being posted online in forums, blogs, etc.

• Li
    Lily Yeow Nov 15, 2018

I already send many complaint email to your email until now without receive any feedback . your service in ipoh super poor and your staff so lazy and without manners . please give our company a good explanation about forget collect our document and ask for collect give us many execuss.

• Ji
    jing manual Jun 16, 2016

same bro.i have the same situation with you.i am very pissed off about their poor service.i have called their cs but they told me they have sent out edy.however i checked the status and the status still stucked at logsheet!!wtf!!