ABX Express Logo

ABX Express Customer Service

Having problems with ABX Express?

ABX Express reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 11, 2012. The latest review Tracking 8378836502,8378839162 was posted on Apr 9, 2021. The latest complaint Parcel hasn't been delivered was resolved on May 24, 2020. ABX Express has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 458 reviews. ABX Express has resolved 3 complaints.

ABX Express Customer Service Contacts

+60 380 843 111 (Customer Service)
Lot 651, 1st Floor Jalan Subang 1, Taman Perindustrian Sg Penaga, Subang Jaya
Selangor
Malaysia - 47600

ABX Express — Complaints & Reviews

ABX ExpressTracking number x update

SHX76311697CMY
NO TRACKING X UPDATE.
Parcel contain - 2set wind chime.
Bought from shopee
Parcel Reach abx kk branch from china 17/11/2020.

Tracking number x update

Nov 24, 2020

ABX Express — Parcel

This is the worst courier that i've encountered for my order. Two item still in pending status for...

ABX ExpressService penghantaran

Abx tawau
    Shx43828780cmy
    Dalam sistem tulis succes dilivery 20.11.2020
    Padahal masa hari jumaat pending tiada terima barang.. Sabtu ahad abx tutup.. Skrg sy punya barang mana? Hilang ka?
    Service ko

Service penghantaran

ABX ExpressPoor services

Saya oder dari shopee dari 15/11/2020 package saya dah sampai ABX office Tawau . Tapi sampai sekarang 23/11/2020 masih tak ada penghantaran lagi. ABX office bkn pn jauh sangat dari delivery address tapi masa diambil untuk dikirim ni mcm kiriman dari AFRIKA plak lama sangat nak sampai. ABX staff naik sampan untuk buat penghantaran

Poor services

ABX ExpressMissing my parcel

Please noted that is message is send with high important! My parcel has lost and swap with another receiver! I receive somebody parcel that was supposed to be in Sabah! My parcel is now nowhere to be found!

My tracking number is [protected]

I have call customer service and no response for almost a month!

Customer service did nothing no assist and mention that if parcel is not receive its beyond their mistake! This will be last warning either to refund or I will make a police report. Please contact me ASAP:

011-[protected]

ABX ExpressTidak menghantar barang alasan tidak buat pengahantran ke alamat rumah

Untuk maklumat tuan/puan abx tanah merah kelantan tidak menghantar barang. Alasan mereka tidak cover area kawasan saya... J&t dan pos laju mudah je hantar ke alamat saya. Mereka ada call sekali sahaja.. Lepas tu call balik x jawab... Dan suruh amik dekat abx tanah merah sendiri... Plizzzz improve u service... Pemalas... Sy datang amik barang siap makn2 lagi...

Tidak menghantar barang alasan tidak buat pengahantran ke alamat rumah

ABX ExpressMy parcel still on hold by abx!

On 18/11/2020 tracking status out of delivery and than delivery attempt field, hold by abx... Until now why staff abx didnt send my item? Why still on hold?

My parcel still on hold by abx!

ABX ExpressMy parcel

Hii, my parcel has been stuck at abx kota kinabalu sabah from 9/11/2020 until now. I already call them, they said will proceed it but it still there. This is my tracking number SHX76881974CMY please proceed it immediately because it is an important things inside it. Thank you

My parcel

ABX ExpressParcel is said to be delivered but I did not receive anything.

Well, you see. I am here to ask about whether my parcel will actually be delivered to me or not. This is just formality and if I don't receive a satisfactory solution or response, this will straight up go to where they will check your service and let's not take it there. I don't mind if the parcel takes longer to be delivered but do not lie to your customers as it can greatly affect your business as there's tons of complaints from a lot of your customers.
                Hope that I'll receive a proper response or appropriate measures.
                Thank you.

Norayni Salmi Nov 19, 2020

Same thing happen to me today. This happen when I check my tracking status show “delivered” but none of the parcel I received. It is very not responsible from the sender side to which he should sent the parcel to the customer by hand and need to call customer if he cannot reach them. Then only he can updated the status. I really disappointed with ABX Express!! This will be the last I will use this courier service if they not settle down my case and bring me back parcel in hand.

ABX ExpressBarang belum diterima tapi dalam sistem delivered

Hi, saya belum menerima barang saya yang berada di abx tawau pada 3 nov dan dalam sistem dinyatakan telah diterima pada 13 nov, tetapi saya belum menerima barang tersebut sehingga 18 nov. Barang saya patut sampai di alamat (kunak). Sila contact saya [protected] / [protected]@gmail.com

Tracking number : LZXLA0000633512

Barang belum diterima tapi dalam sistem delivered

ABX ExpressBarang belum diterima dan lama

Hi, saya mahu complaint mengenai barang saya sudah sampai di abx tawau pada 3 November dan dalam sistem kata sudah diterima pada 13 Nov tapi saya masih belum terima barang itu di kunak. Tolong maklumkan kepada saya di [protected] @ [protected]@gmail.com

Tracking Number : LZXLA0000633512

Barang belum diterima dan lama

ABX ExpressDelayed sending

Hi,
                      I'm Ava. I want to complaint regarding my parcel haven't receive yet since 7/11/2020 until now. If the rider can't handle the parcel in proper way, let me do self pickup because i'm urgent to use that thing for work. So, please let me know either I can self pickup at ABX branch BKI. Please contact me back at [protected] or do email me at [protected]@gmail.com
                      Thank you. Pls help me

MY209742698237E

ABX ExpressPoor service

Very time I have my parcel. I must to go pick it up by myself at the branch ( Labuan branch) I really wonder this company doesn't have a postman? I have paid for postage but I must to go get the parcel myself? I try to wait for delivery after the item arrived branch until 2 weeks still quite.

Is this how the ABX do the business?

[censored]!!! ABX branch Labuan

ABX ExpressMy parcel still not delivered

Please update my parcel item.. The item posting from Lahad Datu. My tracking num [protected].1 weeks already.. Urgent..

My parcel still not delivered

ABX ExpressParcel stuck

Till now I still didn't get any response from ABX regarding my parcel LZXLA0000625141.. its been stuck in tawau since 1 week ago.. ABX team, pls get me back once you guys receive this complaint.. u can reach me at [protected].. TQ..

Parcel stuck

ABX ExpressParcel not received yet

Been waiting for my item since last week 11.11.2020. Still no update and tried to call the branch but no response at all. Please update my parcel shx53637860cmy

Parcel not received yet

ABX ExpressSuccessful delivered but I did not received my items yet

I am Masriyani binti Daud want to complaint that my two items updated delivery completed. Unfortunately, I did not received both items yet. Please takes an action to this cases. Here the tracking number of my both items;

1. SHX354772636CMY
                                2. SHX56869554CMY

ABX ExpressNot coming for pick up

Dear PIC,

I would like to lure your attention to an important issue that I have faced lately due to your services. It has happened 2 times that you did not come for the pickup. Please note that our company conducts professional business and all files and documents are important. Tracking numbers are as follows:-

[protected] (11 NOV)
                                  [protected] (13 NOV)

Kindly, please respond to this email and please make changes that will benefit both parties.

Thank you.

ABX ExpressParcel sya tidak sampy". Padahal di shipping ssh delivery pada taggal 1/11 minimun 10 /28 akan smpy tpi tu brg sya tdk terima

Parcel sya dari bulan 10 lagi. Minimum smpy pada bulan 28/10. Update di shipping sdh delivery. Skli seller update tracking no. Baru last bergerak brg pda 2 nov. Dekat 1 bulan sdh brg blm smpy jga.

ABX Expresssaya belum dapat barang saya

Berapa lama mahu tunggu barang sampai sama saya

saya belum dapat barang saya