ABX Express Logo

ABX Express Customer Service

Having problems with ABX Express?

ABX Express reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 11, 2012. The latest review Tracking 8378836502,8378839162 was posted on Apr 9, 2021. The latest complaint Parcel hasn't been delivered was resolved on May 24, 2020. ABX Express has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 458 reviews. ABX Express has resolved 3 complaints.

ABX Express Customer Service Contacts

+60 380 843 111 (Customer Service)
Lot 651, 1st Floor Jalan Subang 1, Taman Perindustrian Sg Penaga, Subang Jaya
Selangor
Malaysia - 47600

ABX Express — Complaints & Reviews

ABX ExpressLate delivery. Lzxla0000396878

pls deliver this parcel LZXLA0000396878. Temporary will end 1 day left. The parcel almostv2 week at ABX Kuching. Please faster. Tq

Late delivery. Lzxla0000396878

ABX ExpressSlow transit process - hell route scan

I have took order from China. When my parcel arrived my country, Malaysia, abx express in charge of transit. Then my parcel delivered from west malaysia to east malaysia (sabah), it took only 3 days. Another 3 days passed, my parcel arrived my city-Sibu. Ok, terrible things here come. The route scan processed by abx sibu took more than a week n yet still havent arrived my final destination. Hell. Is my parcel contain very dangerous element? Even Custom not need to take so much time to pass the process. I hope you can be more professional on your work please.

Slow transit process - hell route scan
    Slow transit process - hell route scan

ABX ExpressService

No notification prior to delivery. Received 10 continuous phone calls in 5 minutes while at work. Called back after 5 minutes to find out that delivery had arrived. As no one was at home I asked if another arrangement can be made. Delivery person wanted to drop it off at lobby just like that. I declined and was rudely told off that parcel will be taken back to office. When asked when can it be sent again, I was not given an answer and person hung up on me.

ABX ExpressComplaint about receiving broken item

1) not be delivered on time
        2) need to go to office at Bandar Baru Bangi
        to claim the Item
        3) Customer receiving broken item/parcel even though already patch on the fragile sign
        4) casualties were 2of 5 broken amber bottle and causing the order package which is on the same parcel to spoiled and cannot be used anymore
        5) i am issuing a complain so that i can make a refund either with the seller or the company as for the poor services
        6) i need your team to reply this complain at
        My email ; [protected]@yahoo.com
        7) Parcel tracking No:
        [protected] Toslan Ali
        8) i hope your team can improvise the courier services
        9) i hope your team can email me a report for
        The casualties so we can make a refund from the seller
        That is all, Please make the report so we can make a refund.
        Can contact me for more information
        +[protected]/muhammad Elyas

Complaint about receiving broken item

ABX ExpressLost parcel (shx28605335cmy)

Due to covid 19, I unable to track and received my parcel because it was being send to other location.. I want to know the where is the parcel currently now and it is possible to resend to new sending address which is nur farah ain-lot a4 rh no 204 grd floor blok seraya b tmn putera jaya telipok, 88450, kota kinabalu, sabah, kota kinabalu, 88450, sabah.. I can be contacted at [protected] or email at [protected]@yahoo.com.. Your help will be

Lost parcel (shx28605335cmy)

ABX ExpressComplaining about missing item with the parcels

I would like to claim for my missing item in my parcel that pos by ABX. It should be 36 item in my parcel and now only 32 in the parcel and this my tracking ID SHX29469869CMY. I realize that my parcels been open and stick back by someone. I will attached the situation of my parcel the part been opened.

This my tel : [protected]
            This my email : [protected]@gmail.com

Complaining about missing item with the parcels
            Complaining about missing item with the parcels

ABX ExpressPoor courier service and irresponsible

I buy item from online shop lazada. My parcel consignment lzxla275004.
              My seller choose abx express to delivery my item. But abx express tawau sms to me for self collect. Very irresponsible. I wait almost 1months, lastly abx express tawau tell me to self collect if not the item will return after 3 working days. Is this intimidation for me to self collect. What the staff you made?? Are you have giving training to your staff, if got... What the irresponsible staff like this.. This happen today... Very dispointed with your staff like this. I will attach the related photo about my parcel and your staff sms.

I got 3 item still not recieved from abx express tawau

Sep 06, 2020

ABX Express — Parcel not delivered

My parcel SHX83552612CMY has arrived at the ABX Keningau branch since 3 September 2020 but hasn't been...

ABX ExpressBarang belum diterima

Barang yang dihantar masih sangkut di Subang. Tracking no [protected]. Penghantaran perlu dibuat ke Sg Buloh tetapi mengambil masa yang lama untuk penghantaran.

Alamat penghantaran:

Arbainah bt Haji Ijap
                No 56A, Jalan SP 5/1
                Taman Sri Pristana
                47009 Sg Buloh
                Selangor

Tolong hantar barang dengan segera. Kami membayar perkhidmatan anda.

Barang belum diterima

ABX ExpressNot received parcel

TRACKING NO : [protected]

DATE POST : 16/8/2020 (Pasir Mas-Seri Kembangan - Domestik parcel)
                  TEL : [protected] @ [protected]

Barang tidak sampai lagi telah masuk hari ke 17 tidak sampai & saya menanggung kerugian atas kelewatan ABX Ekspress.

Amount of losses incurred is more than RM1, 500.00.
                  Request to submit my LOSS CLAIM from ABX Ekspress, How?

Not received parcel

ABX ExpressThe service so bad.

My parcel not received yet almost 2weeks. And when i checked the tracking number, it was delivered to wrong place. How can the address to Perlis and you sent to Subang?? And untill now my parcel didnt received yet. Please alert and improve your services.

The service so bad.

ABX ExpressDelivery

LZXLA0000296861.
                      My item cannot be process when I try to track it. The latest update was on 9th of August.

Delivery

ABX ExpressFrom 29/07/2020 until now 19/08/2020. I still dnt get my parcel

Please deliver my parcel www000001104355. Please deliver my parcel asap. I hope my parcel not lost. Thank you so much.

From 29/07/2020 until now 19/08/2020. I still dnt get my parcel
                        From 29/07/2020 until now 19/08/2020. I still dnt get my parcel

• Updated by Wieeziany Gyee · Aug 19, 2020

Www000001104355. please send my parcel. almost 3 week n I still dnt get my parcel. why to long to route scann.. I hope my parcel not lose

Aug 12, 2020

ABX Express — [protected]

Hi Abx. Want to lodge an unsatisfactory services provided regarding above consignment. The mail was send out...

ABX Expressshx62316255cmy - parcel not receive yet

Dear Abx Team,

Kindly release my parcel as system shown arrived at Tawau Since 7 Aug, but until now I still not receive it, I called the driver many times but no pick up the phone, even called to office and talked to clerk, they cannot helped and asked me to contact the driver by myself. What is the services provided ?? If they cannot deliver to the address as parcel, pls contact me and we can arrange another nearest place to meet and take my parcel.

shx62316255cmy - parcel not receive yet

• Ec
                              Echa2 Aug 14, 2020

have u already receive you parcel?

ABX ExpressParcel Delivery

I have 3 Parcel which already arrived at ABX Facility in my city, the status keeps on showing "Route Scan" for 1 week plus, please send me the parcel. why you need to keep the parcel so long in your office.
                            SHX07662204CMY
                            SHX54993149CMY
                            SHX15391130CMY

ABX ExpressCheating on logistic system

Good evening.
                              My tacking num: shx69720292cmy
                              My parcel still not deliver to me but in tracking system shown as delivered.
                              When am call to abx sitiawan today morning. She said their delivery boy is part time job cant deliver on 28/7/2020. Then I ask why u key in as delvered in system. She say will deliver today and they normally do like that even they not deliver to customer. It assume as cheating case.
                              She never say sorry for provide such a bad service like that.
                              Now already 7.50pm. Still am not receive the parcel.
                              If abx provide service like this customer will loss trust on your service.

ABX ExpressI'm not receive my parcel over a week now!!

Abx is such a worst ever. Dah seminggu tak hantar my parcel. Bila call dia boleh pulak cakap barang banyak. Hello? Other courier lagi bersepah orang guna n banyak barang nak kena hantar. Elok je sampai paling lewat dia peram 2hari. Ko sampai seminggu lepastu bagi alasan bodoh apahal? Buat kerja tu cepat sikit ya sebelum customer ramai berambus tak nak guna courier ko. Tq!!

ABX ExpressDelivery service

25July2020 Item out for delivery jam 11 pagi, tunggu punya tunggu sampai petang tidak sampai. Cek tracking kata shipment hold sebab consignee not in office jam 4.34 ptg, why?? Sebelum ni selalu sampai jak tidak pernah lagi tidak sampai. Lagipun aku diluar rumah bawa anak main jam 4 ptg sampai jam 5, tidak nampak pulak kelibat orang hntar brg. Kalau kau kata consignee not in office, kenapa tidak kol nombor yang ada di parcel tu??

Delivery service

ABX ExpressMy parcel not been delivered

Please deliver my parcel...SHX85507227CMY, SHX96870910CMY...please deliver my parcel asap...i hope my parcel not lost...thank you very much...

• Updated by Jessica Matthew · Jul 21, 2020

SHX96870910CMY have been delivered...thank you abx...

Comments