ABX Express Logo

ABX Express Customer Service

Having problems with ABX Express?

ABX Express reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 11, 2012. The latest review Tracking 8378836502,8378839162 was posted on Apr 9, 2021. The latest complaint Parcel hasn't been delivered was resolved on May 24, 2020. ABX Express has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 458 reviews. ABX Express has resolved 3 complaints.

ABX Express Customer Service Contacts

+60 380 843 111 (Customer Service)
Lot 651, 1st Floor Jalan Subang 1, Taman Perindustrian Sg Penaga, Subang Jaya
Selangor
Malaysia - 47600

ABX Express — Complaints & Reviews

ABX ExpressParcel delivery

I am wondering where is my item (tracking no.: MY200331923639U) at the moment. Sender has posted the item on 26.09.2020. Tracking shows that the item arrived in ABX branch (Kota Kinabalu) on 06.10.2020, but unfortunately nothing happen after that. I am still not receive my item until now (12.10.2020) and it has been 6 working days!. Please advise.

Regards,

ABX ExpressI did not receive my item www000001306271

i did not receive my parcel (WWW000001306271) eventhough in the tracker said it was delivery successfully to me. It was supposedly handed to me on 05/10/2020 by abx kota kinabalu.But i did not receive anything and the fact that it said i already receive it, make me kind of disappointed of the service.

Kindly please check where my parcel.Thank you in advance.

I did not receive my item www000001306271

• Ab
        Abby Skuasseh Oct 12, 2020

Sy belum terima barang lagi.. Dh 3 hari mereka simpan tp belum pos keluar... Jgn buat kasam la.. Org nak pakai benda tu.. Shx49738127cmy

ABX ExpressTiada pemberitahuan sekiranya ada masalah penghantaran barang

1.Barang sampai ke tawau 24/9/2020 dari labuan dan barang tersebut masi di tempat yang sama. Namun tiada pemberitahuan dari pihak abx sekiranya mempunyai masalah penghantaran.
      2.Pelanggan call pihak yang sepatutnya tiada balasan dari pihak tersebut dengan alasan sibuk dan seorang sahaja yang berada di bahagian sepatutnya apabila pelanggan datang ke pejabat abx.

Tiada pemberitahuan sekiranya ada masalah penghantaran barang
      Tiada pemberitahuan sekiranya ada masalah penghantaran barang

ABX ExpressCars and motorcycle accessories part

Cawangan keningau, sabah abx service amat teruk dan staff tidak mesra pelanggan. Staff suka marah-marah kepada pelanggan dan tidak menghormati pelanggan yang datang ke pejabat pos abx keningau. Beberapa kali pergi ke sana memang berdepan perkara yang sama staff yang tidak mesra dan marah pelanggan dan langsung tidak ada hormat. Barang lambat sampai ke alamat yg dikirim terpaksa datang pejabat ambil sendiri barang. Terima kasih mohon tindakan segera.

ABX ExpressLate delivery

I ordered my item from China.
          The seller really delivered the item so fast. Parcel arrived & received at ABX BRANCH BKI 28th September 2020. Today is 5th August 2020 and I still do not get my item yet. I just wondering why it take that long to deliver the parcel while it arrives early. I am so disappointed. I don't understand. Please improve your service. There more seller will use your courier service, but it really make us disappointed because your not responsible to do the delivery as soon as possible.

Late delivery

ABX ExpressService

Hi
            Good afternoon,

I have made a purchase through shopee application and they use ABX as courier service. In the trace and track it stated that parcel succesfully delivered, however I don't receive any parcel yet. I also did not get any call or text that inform that my parcel has been delivered. Would you please check and trace my parcel please?

Here is the details of my parcel
            Tracking number: SHX79123741CMY.

Shazni

Service

ABX ExpressParcel did not arrived in the address

hello, my parcel I had ordered from this shopee was supposed to be arrived today at pos office ABX agent in Tuaran which i've already wrote the address in shopee apps, it was only delivered to Kota Kinabalu instead, and I very disappointed that I had to paid for the delivery fee but need to pick up the parcel by myself at Kota Kinabalu. I'm very appeal if ABX can deliver my parcel to the address that I gave which's in Tuaran.

Parcel did not arrived in the address

ABX ExpressI complain about abx hold my items even though it, already in a kuching sarawak

Hi, my items successfully arrived in abx branch in kuching on 25 september 2020, then notified that item out of delivery on 28 september 2020, but later on I checked it again, it mention that delivery item failed, hold by abx. So, I want to clarify what is that mean & may I know why?? Can abx send my item immediately since I urgently have to used it. Please dont hold my items

I complain about abx hold my items even though it, already in a kuching sarawak

• Mo
                    Mohamad Imran Roslan Sep 30, 2020

Saya nak bincang perkara yang sama, pihak abx tidak update barang sedangkan sudah berada di kuching..di sini saya lampirkan bukti.

Comments

ABX ExpressSlow delivery

Bintulu branch, sarawak, malaysia
                  Always hold the parcel at counter and don't wanna send out. I faced the problems several times where the parcel arrived at the counter and it took almost a week to send out the item. Most of the customers couldn't wait and took it at the counter. This make the workers there don't wanna send out and wait for the customers to take them from counter. The operator their also very rude. They just said that they didn't have workers to send out the items. Hq should take action on this branch. Very lousy services

Slow delivery

ABX ExpressI did not receive my item

I did not receive my parcel (my209193148562w) eventhough in the tracker said it was delivered successfully to me. It was supposedly handed to me on 27/09/2020 by abx ipoh. But I did not receive anything and the fact that it said I already receive it, make me kind of dissappointed of the service.

Kindly please check where is my parcel. Thank you in advance

I did not receive my item

• Quannell Johnson Sep 26, 2020

Hello Azirah

I have reviewed your complaint about your parcel, but looking at the attached photo it appears that the parcel was delivered.

ABX ExpressItem not yet receive

Www000001246639...

Last update was 21.9.2020.. Yet till now no update..
                      Item not yet receive..

Other courier only take few days to receive..
                      Not all branch is slow but probably only certain branch.

Please do improve..
                      Dont ask customer to self collect after paid few ringgit to be send to customer's place..

Customer has job/study thats why need courier to sent direct to customer place..

Please arrange immediate action for this..

ABX ExpressI still didnt receive my item for almost 2 weeks

My address is in kuching, sarawak.. But my item is in kota kinabalu, sabah.. The item is still there for 2 weeks.. When I track it.. It still on "route scan".. But my address is in kuching.. So please make it fast or your customer wont use the abx service anymore.. So please.. Send it to me as soon as possible.. Am I need to wait for a month for it to arrive?

ABX ExpressItem not receive since 12/09/2020

What is the status of my parcel that arrived at ABX branch since 12/09/2020 till now? What makes it took that look period of time to sent the parcel to my address? The parcel is already received by the branch but still not out for delivery until now 21/09/2020

ABX ExpressShx13477574cmy& shx44529121cmy

Barang saya dekat kotakinabalu hendak ambik masa sebulan dan sampai sekarang langsunh tiada perubahan.. Any in out tracking semua updated pun tiada.. Sangat2 teruk! Dan lambat! Saya harap akan dapat berita untuk kedua item ini! Yang dah sekian lma tiada berita! Tolong selesaikan masalah ini secepat mungkin! Dan berikan kerjasama yang selanjutnya!

ABX ExpressDelivery service

I get miss call from your courier and cal back and tell me that my item was unsuccessful deliver due to nobody at home on that time. He tell me to pick up kat abx bukit ubi but when I go my item was nit at there.. Here my tracking no [protected]. Worst service forever

ABX ExpressWWW000001211823

Tracking no : www000001211823 belum ada status sehingga kini. pls update.

Order made by:
                                Caroline binti ansu
                                Jabatan pengairan dan saliran keningau
                                Peti surat 13
                                On 03/09/2020, 12:26pm
                                Packed by: n/a
                                Shipping information:
                                Yahya ibrahim
                                Kementerian pertanian dan industri makanan,
                                Aras 7 & 8, wisma pertanian, jln tasik luyang
                                Beg berkunci 2049
                                88624 kota kinabalu
                                Sabah
                                Tel: [protected]

WWW000001211823

Sep 18, 2020

ABX Express — Faked tracking status

ABX Tracking No.: SHX34471182CMY Online Shop : Shopee Order Date : 04/09/2020 (Friday) Shipped Date ...

ABX ExpressVery late receiving parcel

I am complaining through this way because I already complain through call, but no action taken. The parcel was collected by abx on 29th august. Untill today, 17th september I havent receive my parcel. And no additional information given when I call abx kota kinabalu. I am filing this complain for u to do a better service next time. Thank you. Please make any response regarding this complain.

Very late receiving parcel
                                  Very late receiving parcel

ABX ExpressParcel delay

My parcel [protected] stuck at 'Route Scan' 4 days ago. No update and nobody help me to solve this problem !I've already urged! WHY ALWAYS ABX SO SLOW! BAD SERVICE!

Parcel delay

ABX ExpressArrive warehouse but no doing delivery

Hi, my tracking is NHY00555685, 03/09/2020 it's already arrive at abx Kota Kinabalu warehouse, but until today 14/09/2020 it's still haven any update on the tracking status and doing delivery. May I know what happen on it? Or the parcel is gone ? Please settle on it

Arrive warehouse but no doing delivery