Having problems with CCD Couriers?

+27 100 201 028 (Head Office)
+27 510 105 100 (Bloemfontein)
+27 210 200 137 (Cape Town)
+27 872 100 975 (Mthatha)
+27 872 100 983 (Polokwane)
+27 410 105 200 (Port Elizabeth)
PO Box 1213, Magliesview
Johannesburg
South Africa - 2067

Complaints & Reviews

Alleged criminality and non-delivery of sim cards

I was supposed to receive my sim cards for my wi-fi for my business.
They arrived very late. No precautions in light of the Coronavirus.

Then told that they need an affidavit that I am me. even though they are given a copy of my i.d. and proof of residence.

I am told that the courier is fined R150 if the documents are "not in order."
May I gently suggest this represents a criminal act.
Either that or the courier has lied.

So lets be clear. If I paid R15O to the courier I would have my sim cards.
Right?

Amazing how in South Africa law abiding citizens get harassed and pressed for shake downs yet criminals are celebrated and rewarded on a daily basis.
In the meantime my business is under threat and the jobs of my staff are at risk.

I have left explicit messages for a Director with legal authority to call me back yet countless people call at call centre level and refuse access to a Director to resolve the criminal action.

If I do not receive a response by close of business today and satisfactory resolution of my delivery and the halting of the criminal behaviour I will be reporting the matter to the police and related authorities.

BTW - Examine hello Peter and other feedback sites.
They should have been closed down a long time ago.

service delivery - reference: 4485690

Good day

I was supposed to receive my FNB card today.

I received an sms from CC D Couriers at 09:34 stating that the couriers is a few minutes away and I should be ready to meet.

At 10:40 I had still not received a call to collect - I called the number in the sms [protected] and was told that the courier tried to call me but had since left my area.

This is unacceptable as nobody called me and I need my bank card as a matter of urgency.

Please contact me as soon as possible to confirm what transpired.

Regards
Jade
[protected]

conduct towards staff

What type of company is this? They have no regard for their staff!! (1) an employee courier driver (who will...

credit card delivery

You have sent me an email on several renewal of credit cards in the past and again very recently saying you have been trying to reach me and have been unsuccessful - "Please contact our office on telephone [protected] Ref ####". The message comes from a "No Reply" email address. As I have told you repeatedly, I travel internationally frequently and cannot call your number. Is it that hard just to offer an email address for responding as well as a telelphone number?

• Ze
    Zelia Baatjes Apr 06, 2020

I know this is a year later but I received the same message after no attempt was made to call me.

CCD Couriers has been unable to contact you to arrange delivery of your Discovery Credit Card.Please contact our office on telephone 0100201025 Ref 16069433

They must just keep this card honestly.

no delivery of my parcel

Good day alice. Since the 22nd of march 2019 your pathetic courier has failed to deliver my parcel for over...

credit card delivery

Seems to be a major problem with my Credit Card delivery by CCS ref [protected].
Have phoned and was cut off. Have sent messages by E Mail but it does not go through. Need an SMS as tom the date and approx. time of delivery please so that I can be at home. It is no good sending a message by E Mail since I will not receive it in time.
No good phoning since I get no results.
Kay Threadingham.

ex courier of ccd port elizabeth

i recently just left the company due to unfairness, 1. when on sick leave no pay even with a medical...

Port Elizabeth Employers

no delivery of card for 2 months

My bank card is supposed to be delivered by CCD couriers. I initially had contact with them in April. Since...

Cape Town Business & Finance

credit card delivery

This company is such a joke i have contacted them trying to arrange a way for me to collect my card they cant...

Nelspruit Credit Cards

credit card delivery

I have been given so many reference numbers that I don't know which is the correct one anymore, but the latest one is [protected]. Basically, when my card was ready for delivery, CCD asked I contact them to make arrangements for delivery. They told me that I had to work through my FNB Banker to have the card delivered in New Zealand. I returned all the forms to the Banker on the 29th September. I was then told that the card would be delivered in a few days. I then contacted them at the end of the 1st week of October and was told it was on its way and would be delivered by Wednesday 11th. It still hadn't arrived by Thursday; I contacted them again and was told that they would be delivering it on Friday, 13th. I took off work to wait for the card, which again did not arrive. I then phoned again and then was told that the card was lying in Johannesburg still.
The Bankers at FNB have gone out of their way to help me and I can't understand why FNB still uses this company that clearly is disjointed in their operations.
All I wanted was my card to be delivered when they say they would and then to delivery it when they say would!

credit card

I spoke to the lady by the name of Mohlago Phala On the 2nd of August at around 9h45 as she offered me a...

cell phone still no delivery

Good day My I cell ref 1465212 received a sms that my delivery will be delivered between 11 am and 1pm at my...

1 comment Cape Town Other

complaint

I would be please CCD to please contact me, I've tried numerous times to contact you guys to make arrangements for delivery on my bank card.

I am unable to do anything cause I do not have a card. You guys make a committed time to deliver and do not honor that booking date.

You guys then selected a date that suites your schedule to deliver not confirming with me - since I was not available on that specific day

I have still not received confirmation from you guys to reschedule, please do not select a date that suits you please contact me and confirm!!

poor, pathetic service delivery and lack of respect!!!

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to bring to your attention the incident that took place today with your branch...

impossible to speak to management and poor service.

On the 23 May a courier from CCD couriers arrived with a credit card delivery. This delivery was unannounced...

Durban Other

constant phone calls early in the morning despite application being denied

I applied for a credit card online. I believe it was denied due to the fact that I work remotely for an...

Cape Town Credit Cards

life put at risk because of courier

My FNB Cheque card was meant to be delivered to me but as the courier could not find my site after I had sent him coordinates, I arranged to meet him after work. When I contacted him after work he was in Sun City for some reason and told me to meet him at a garage in town. When I arrived at the garage and tried to contact him, his phone was off. As I was about to leave the garage two men attemped to hijack me. I managed to get away but was stabbed in my hand. I do not understand why FNB continues to use this company as it is not the first time I have had issues with them and their low levels of service. This time my life was put at risk by their driver.

They lie and pass the buck around

They informed me last week 9/10/06 that my card was coming to cape town. This week they tell me that he card is still in JHB. They lie and pass the buck around. It is unacceptable. Now i find out that they dont communicate. Cape town cannot call Jhb. whoever heard of running a business like that. they must have come in with the lowest bid.

• Updated by Lerato Mpofu · Feb 07, 2019

Can someone call me on 0839650996 I need explanation

• Gr
    Grant Feb 06, 2009

This comment is a thumbsuck by this imbecile. I've dealt with CCD on numerous occasions and this is definately not the case. He probably forgot about the delivery and is passing the buck!

• Al
    alex Mar 01, 2009

ccd what a disgrace of the company, monday 23 feb 2008 i attend an interview there how can you run some interiew witout a list of people and why there was a list of colourds and the blacks was not even exist that called racism.how can you interview a person with your phone on your galfriend busy calling you that called un proffesional. is the company procedure to interviewwith four questions. CCD COURIES JOHANNESBURG YOU SUCH ADISGRACE AND RACISM.

• Le
    Lerato Mpofu Feb 12, 2019

CCD couriers was supposed to deliver my FNB credit card at work so when I got to the reception they already left. But when I call their number they don't pick up.. This is soooo annoying FNB should stop using them

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices