ABX Express β€” item not received but updated as delivered to consignee

N Review updated:

Hi..

Still not received my item sent by Shopee.

Updated as "delivered to consignee" on 13.11.2017 13:33h.

Till today 16.11.2017 still did not received.

The tracking no of the item as in the picture attached. MY177660020473O

If really delivered, i need to check who had signed upon received. I am at home 24hours ata itbis impossible i am not at home upon your staff sending it.

item not received but updated as delivered to consignee

• Na
    nattlie ivory Jun 24, 2018

Same case as mine.. till now i havent receive the parcel yet would it be possible for shopee to do that if the parcel we havent received and update on our item status that the item had been delivered to consignee? Feeling unsecure to hear thisπŸ€”πŸ˜£

• Nu
    Nur Syuhada Dec 28, 2018

Hello. i still didnt receive my item yet but why it stated that the item already being delivered

• Je
    Jenz Eny3230 Feb 01, 2019

Same wif my case. Do u received ur item darl

• Sy

2019-04-03 00:55:00 STICKER - TOTAL PKG# (VIA HUB), SUBANG

iM NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM YET WHY IT IS UPDATED AS DELIVERED

• Sy
    Syazwan Sabri Apr 04, 2019

BTW my address at seksyen 7 shah alam kondo krystal block b tingkat 13 bilik 13 why delivered to subang also??
    Clearly mentioned my address.

• Bu
    Bukhari Yusoff May 28, 2019

Why is this happening? I also got the same problem. Is my parcel being stolen or what?

lydiana tracy Aug 18, 2019

@Bukhari Yusoff Your parcel already received by now? My situation is same as yours.. Huhu

• El
    Elysssssaa Sep 21, 2019

@lydiana tracy Did you already receive your parcel?

• Ku
    Kujie Jun 17, 2019

Me too.Parcel belum terima tapi status delivered..😑

• Pi
    Pisces Janie Jun 21, 2019

STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY ITEM!!!😠😠😠
    IT STATED THAT "SHIPMENT DELIVERED TO CONSIGNEE" ON 15TH JUNE 2019! TODAY IS 21ST JUNE!
    JUST CLOSE YOUR COMPANY IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE STUFF LIKE THIS! I JUST READ THAT THIS COMPANY GOT A LOT OF COMPLAINTS!

• Ha
    Haira Hira Jul 22, 2019

Im having the same problem. May I know how to solve this problem?

• Ai
    Ainn.chan Jul 27, 2019

Mee tooo!! Haven’t receive my parcel. But the logistic marked as received!! 😑

• Zr
    zreen77 Aug 02, 2019

Omg..I thought I'm the only one who's having same prob as to shipment delivered to consignee buy I didnt receive the parcel at all and I've waited at home 24/7 all along..am so unlucky to hv this company handling my parcel..if u can't do the job..pls at least do not lie!

• Mi
    mitchellyn.j Aug 07, 2019

@zreen77 have you received your parcel?

lydiana tracy Aug 18, 2019

@zreen77 Same with me.. But did u already received your parcel?

• Mi
    mitchellyn.j Aug 07, 2019

can you tell me what is really happen actually? do i have to curse and besides, my address is not there . if it's really delivered, can you tell me who receive the parcel, when and where ? please be fast because im not that patient who can stand still waiting for my parcel who actually i already received today .:")

lydiana tracy Aug 18, 2019

@mitchellyn.j Hello. Did your parcel have been received?

chyntia Aug 26, 2019

i have 2 parcel use ABX express order since 6th august 2019 until today (27 august 2019) still haven't received my item!!! so disappointed. I Checked on delivery tracking, 1 already SHIPMENT DELIVERED TO CONSIGNEE on 25 august, and 1 again still arrived at a ABX facility since 16 august! no update at all!!!
    i already contact shopee and contact ABX express, and they not help at all. i try to process refund and return but seller reject it! so hopeless

• Az
    Azaddin Ahmad Sep 02, 2019

parcel arrived from china 19 August..till now...i havent received the parcel from USJ ABX Facilities...now 02 september..where is my parcel...
    this very very late...

• Fr
    Frio Bonavita Sep 15, 2019

I just updated by email, it said shipment delivered to consignee, which is i didnt received or sign. What i must do?

• El
    Elysssssaa Sep 21, 2019

@Frio Bonavita Did you receive you parcel?

• Ye
    yen ng Oct 11, 2019

My parcel from China lost and he just simply sign by himself forged my signatory. When I called and even go to their headquarter, they only said they will compensate me 200, but my parcel worth more than that. The problem is this is a criminal case. Why he forge my signatory ?

• Ka
    Kawan Kekawan Nov 05, 2019

Lemme tell you story about this ABX cosignee shiz... Because I actually gone hunting the person to his home start with storming ABX branch at my place and demand answer asking one by one people there... I start with clerk to the branch manager office to the dispatch boy and others and I did it with patient... why? cuz this happen to me more than 10 times... at the end I got one person name and goes to his house... so I tell him lets go out and have a kopi2... so he tell me everything... ABX in most places become really far more busy than 10 years ago... must be because online shoppings are booming... so this guy is a contract despatch... ABX cant keep up with the amount of parcels they need to delivered and contract outsider (anyone/strangers) to do the delivery... at that time they will signed the parcel as received so they relieved from any responsibilities because its counted as someone already claimed the item... this to manage they reputation, because for example they promised 5-7 days... without this contract people, they might took 20 days... one contract despatch took about 50 parcels and use his own transportation to deliver promised to deliver ASAP... now ABX has nothing to do with the item anymore, in record they considered already done it 5 days promised... Now to the contract despatch, it is not possible to send 50 parcels in one day... hell I might be able to deliver 10 max a day if i do full time... thing is, this people only do this as part time... so the item might take another 1 week or more to arrived... Thats the explanation from the guy... I took my thing, thank him and sent him back (poor guy)... Now you know the story, it is actually shame on the ABX company for lying, but what they can even do? cuz what a branch capable of doing, the one at sending end does not know, so they cannot just reject the demand... adding some more workers, idk in this economy? So im not taking sides... you guys be the judge...