ABSA Trustviolation of human rights

My wife, 5 year old daughter and I stay in a house we built – out of our pocket with our money with invocies to prove it – on my deceased sisters’ property. She passed away September 2010 and Absa Trust is the executors of the estate. We have a document (that was drawn up by my lawyer and signed by my sister) stating that we are entitled to stay on the property until the day we (all 3 of us) die. Absa Trust basically wants to auction off the peroperty and the lady handling the estate have told us that we have no rights on the property. They are waiting for the Master of The High Court to go ahead and evict us before the auction. They have all the documentation and we have put forth a claim – which they rejected – against the estate for unjustified enrichment. My wife is diabetic and I now have cronic high blood pressure. It has also started to affect my 5 year old daughter negatively who have just gotten used to her creche and who we enroled in a school close to where we stay. What do we do and what is our recourse forward. We have a Legal Aid advisor who is handling the case but is also getting the run around from the people handling the estate. how in this day and age can they treat us like this and attempt to throw us out of a house that we have built over the last twelve years and that I was living in for the past 36 years?