ABSA Bankpoor service

M

I went to absa bank loch logan yesterday (23/03/2017) to update my details (Not forgetting my busy work schedule) as I wanted to change my maiden surname to my marriage surname. I was not assisted as I was told that the system is down for all absa banks in bloemfontein. This morning I went again (24/03/2017), the systems are not working but I can't be assisted as I don't have a clothing account statement that is already in my new surname, even though I produced a proof of residence from my university proof of registration (This document has both my new surname and address). I don't think there will be a store that will change my details now and give a new statement without charges as I already received my march statements under my maiden surname. I honestly do not have time to be visit absa branched daily, my job schedule is very tight and I don't think my boss will understand the fact that I ask to go to the bank daily and stand in those ques. This is really unacceptable, why i'm I being punished for being married. I updated my details with capitec bank yesterday (23/03/2017) with no hassles at all. Please assist me as I don't have time for games and petrol to drive up & down visiting absa branched daily!