ABSA Bankinternet banking

F

During 2008 I had an Absamail email address. Absa sold their internet service to @lantic Internet. Absa informed me by letter I had to do nothing. During 2009 I changed to a Gmail account and informed Absa. Absa continued to deduct a monthly internet bill from my Absa bank account without informing @lantic of my change of address. I assumed the continuing deduction was for Absa internet banking and it was Absa bank costs and kept on paying it. Neither Absa or @lantic ( Vox Telecom on the bank statement?) cancelled the debit order on my account.
Now, who is going to reimburse me for pying for the non service to a non existing email account???