ABSA Bank — bank opened incorrect account for a social club resulting in excessive bank charges
I write on behalf of Mohlapatshila Magdeline Social Club ( Account no:[protected]) as one of the signatories. We have noted that the account in question was open as a business account not as an NPO as stipulated on our constitution provided to you on opening the account. This has resulted in as being charged Business Account interest instead of an NPO / Social account interest.
The branch in which this account was opened is Mall of the North (Polokwane)
the Complaint was first lodged to the Branch Manager Helga Madanda on the 09/09/2019, todate we are still awaiting for response.
May you please intervene and reimburse us for incorrectly charging us business interest and not social account interested as this was a mistake from your site.
Your prompt response in this regard will be very much appreciated
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order