Resolved ABC Warehousebad service

We received one damaged dish washer and a nonworking refridgerator. Both appliances they refused to replace only that they would repair. The repairs have held up the remodeling on our kitchen. The service has been terrible and they treated me like a complete nothing only responding somewhat favorably to my husband. I will never shop there again or recommend them to ANYONE.

• To
    toni miller Oct 25, 2008

i live in farmington hills myself but have never actually been to the farmington abc warehouse. i personally drive a little further to the southgate store. ive had nothing but the best service there. i see salesman named justin borden, a freind reffered me to him a couple years back and since ive got the best deals on all my electronics and appliances. at first i was a little put off with salesmen but he quickly remmedied that problem when he beat best buys prices by hundreds of dollars. i suggest if you ever plan on going there to see him, not saying that there is anything wrong with the other guys there but he gives the better deals by far.